Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-10-30, 21:14   Link #7001
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
Well, she might be impress with Rito in 'many' ways, but if she the military type, it also possible that she will train Rito personally so that he will be fit to rule the university..

I wonder if Rito ever think that "If I can't rule Japan, I might as well rule the Universe"... (=w= ||)
and if he still couldn't rule universe, he'd say . . .

"But I could rule you and your daughters as you could rule your hubby, your country and your Universe . . ."
Old 2014-10-30, 21:16   Link #7002
Nagakun
The One who Peek

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme breack View Post
"But I could rule you and your daughters as you could rule your hubby, your country and your Universe . . ."
Hmm.. that is a very nice thought hahaha
Old 2014-10-30, 23:00   Link #7003
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

i checked a few pics (about 3-4), and i can say that lala mom resemble black cat Sephiria, but they have different expressions (and different "eye design")

..uff..i was afraid of the destruction of original Sephiria ..now i can fully enjoy this.

and ...we got a bathroom scene
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagakun View Post
Well, she might be impress with Rito in 'many' ways, but if she the military type, it also possible that she will train Rito personally so that he will be fit to rule the university..

I wonder if Rito ever think that "If I can't rule Japan, I might as well rule the Universe"... (=w= ||)
yes!

" I might as well rule the Universe" - momo ending
Old 2014-10-31, 00:12   Link #7004
Nagakun
The One who Peek

^the black cat version she got a sharp eye, but this time the art show she got a softer eye.

Maybe when she snap she revert back?

I amazed at another point is how the daughters can be somehow different from their mother.. but I would like to see a pink hair version.. I wonder if they show hints in the anime version though..
Old 2014-10-31, 08:10   Link #7005
hitotake
hage

Quote:
セフィ・ミカエラ・デビルーク
・宇宙一美しい容姿と声を持つ”チャーム人”の最後の末裔
(種族問わずあらゆる生物を魅了し、顔を見た男性はどんな紳士でも心奪われてケダモノになる)
she can make any man from any race , even with mind of gentleman change into mind of beast with her beauty?
hitotake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 08:14   Link #7006
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitotake View Post
she can make any man from any race , even with mind of gentleman change into mind of beast with her beauty?
Yeah, at least according to Nana, anyway. That's why she's so good at diplomatic relationships.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 08:38   Link #7007
hitotake
hage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Yeah, at least according to Nana, anyway. That's why she's so good at diplomatic relationships.
i think that was the true reason gid can conquer the galaxy
and i hope she stay on rito house like her daughter (for more plot)
now rito beast mode ... incoming
Old 2014-10-31, 08:50   Link #7008
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

So, TLR Sephiria is some kind of moeblob here. I kinda prefer the stoic one from black cat.

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 08:59   Link #7009
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
So, TLR Sephiria is some kind of moeblob here. I kinda prefer the stoic one from black cat.
Honestly, I never got around to reading Black Cat, so I wouldn't know. I have heard enough to know that most of the characters that were adapted to TLR kept similar to exact personalities though. Maybe she still has the same personality but just looks different so that she can actually look like Lala, Nana, and Momo's mother.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 09:00   Link #7010
Pablete
Banned

OVA's contents from the manga:

Photography
Technique
Holiday
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 09:06   Link #7011
hitotake
hage

about that
Quote:
・暴走した校長を言葉で穏やかにさせる
she have something berserk? (cant get the meaning)
Quote:
ハーレム否定派
dunno if this mean she dont support the harem ?
need more detail for this
Old 2014-10-31, 09:21   Link #7012
Nagakun
The One who Peek

I think the mother can snap and went into her scary mode, which is like how sephia is when in black cat..
Old 2014-10-31, 09:29   Link #7013
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Honestly, I never got around to reading Black Cat, so I wouldn't know. I have heard enough to know that most of the characters that were adapted to TLR kept similar to exact personalities though. Maybe she still has the same personality but just looks different so that she can actually look like Lala, Nana, and Momo's mother.
The only Black Cat characters to have TLR versions are Eve (Yami), Tearju (Tearju) , Kyoko (Kyoko) and Train (Kuro). Some say Zastin is TLR's version of Creed and they pretty much have different personalities.

If it's about the look, I wouldn't mind it. But it's the personality is what I'm kinda skeptical about. Sephiria in Black Cat is pretty much royalty but with the mindset of a Knight. I even thought to myself that her kind would make a pretty fine galactic queen. Oh well, I guess the only thing they'll have in common is their looks and that's it (I do hope not but basing from the current scans, it does seem that way). This isn't Black Cat anyway, but it still makes me kinda sad for some reason.

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 15:23   Link #7014
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
i second this

Quote:
read black cat, man
it a good series..the story is good , it lack fan service(which is great for black cat) and the art its charming.
Quote:
The only Black Cat characters to have TLR versions are Eve (Yami), Tearju (Tearju) , Kyoko (Kyoko) and Train (Kuro). Some say Zastin is TLR's version of Creed and they pretty much have different personalities.

If it's about the look, I wouldn't mind it. But it's the personality is what I'm kinda skeptical about. Sephiria in Black Cat is pretty much royalty but with the mindset of a Knight. I even thought to myself that her kind would make a pretty fine galactic queen. Oh well, I guess the only thing they'll have in common is their looks and that's it (I do hope not but basing from the current scans, it does seem that way). This isn't Black Cat anyway, but it still makes me kinda sad for some reason.
i totally forgot about "kuro"
but, i have to say that gil look a lot like "train" too, and zastin can be a younger version of sven

yeah, i can understand your concern about "sephiria"..i am not 100% happy with this development either(+ i can see the abuse of fanservice ..i know that this is tlrd but...but..)
Old 2014-10-31, 20:29   Link #7015
marconii2002

One more image spoiler

Spoiler for spoiler:
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 21:09   Link #7016
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marconii2002 View Post
One more image spoiler

Spoiler for spoiler:
is ti just me or those breast of her's doesnt seem big . . . ? wait . . . WAITTADAMINUTE . . . ! ! ?
she got cleverege(?) way too high, so she really got some asset on higher league than lala . . .
Old 2014-10-31, 21:17   Link #7017
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Saw a poll on anime news network, fan poll counting down the top 10 lecherous anime males, and Rito was number 7. I saw this and went like, REALLY!? WHAT ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL!?, WHAT ABOUT SARUYAMA!?, WHAT ABOUT BASICALLY THE ENTIRE MALE POPULATION IN THAT EFFING SCHOOL OUTSIDE OF REN AND RITO!? what are they, SAINTS!? JUST BECAUSE GOD GAVE HIM THE ABILITY TO GOD FALL AS A SIGNAL TO BONE WITHOUT WORRY DOESN'T MEAN HE'S A PERV!
Old 2014-10-31, 21:24   Link #7018
Direwolf18

Really Riti top seven perv? i wouldn't be shocked if he comes out of the closet at this point.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 21:27   Link #7019
MAX_COLA_POWER!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...racters/.80522 BEHOLD!
Old 2014-10-31, 21:29   Link #7020
ImperialFlameGod8190

Rito is 7 Issei from DxD is 10 these some dumb mofos over there

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen