Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
OMG...Why Is There Too Many Who Hate Kaname-Senpai..>.<
Because he is a scrub.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 14:11   Link #222
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Oh, don't get me wrong here! I, by no means, dislike Kaname in any way. Remember that I've defended Kaname for the past few posts. LOL! But I do say that there are certain parts about him revealed in this chapter that did make me a bit disappointed but that goes the same for Zero too. But you know a good character is created when you can love and be disappointed in them at the same time - it just makes them more realistic that way. Yet, like I said, I understand that this is probably the only way for Kaname to get Rido killed, and I feel sorry that Zero has to be the one to do it (but it's about time Zero does something ). However, I wonder if it is really that easy or whether Kaname really has something else planned. I just can't see a character like Kaname putting all the pieces together and then just leave. He seemed so determined to kill Rido with his own bare hands. Also, will there be anyone there to support Zero? I'm sure Yuuki if she finds out won't allow Zero to fight Rido alone like that.

But you guys are right that Kaname seems regretful or shows a sense of guilt to leave all this on Zero. Now that I go back and think about it, Kaname probably desires to kill Rido himself, just that he can't. But Kaname does finally give Zero the opportunity to act for once.

No matter, in the end, there is something to love and disagree with in both Zero and Kaname - that's why I just adore the both of them. It's the balance between their personalities that really carries this story through - Yuuki seems more like the plot tool to support these two protagonist heroes.

@Manji Midou: please don't diss a character. It would be better and helpful if you provide an intellectual argument why you may not like him.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 14:22   Link #223
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
(but it's about time Zero does something )

But you guys are right that Kaname seems regretful or shows a sense of guilt to leave all this on Zero. Now that I go back and think about it, Kaname probably desires to kill Rido himself, just that he can't. But Kaname does finally give Zero the opportunity to act for once.
He Should Do Something After Kaname-Senpai Let Him Drink His Blood And Yuuki Blood And Always Been Saved By The Night Class...>.<

And Yeah Of Course Kaname-Senpai Want To Kill Rido By Him Self But Can't...That Why Zero Should Kill Him ...If Zero Kill Him...Every Vampire Well Be Scared Of Him ..He Will The Best Hunter IMO
So Go Zero I'm With You And Kaname-Senpai ^.^
Old 2008-04-25, 14:24   Link #224
RahX

I have a feeling that once Kaname tries to go away with Yuuki, she is gonna go and search for Zero due to her nature of always getting worried about him. Making all of Kaname's plan go to waste and make him face Rido...

About Kaname's character, I just don't like the fact that he treats Yuuki as if it was his property, we also need to see about what Yuuki thinks/feels now that she has the whole picture of what's happening and I think that her time spent as a human will play a mayor role in all of this. She is not gonna go away to leave her father(chairman) and Zero there.
RahX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 01:22   Link #225
ThoHell

Zero will become uber, but he's still looked down on.

I can't stand manipulative self righteous condescending people.......Kaname....

"You can't betray Yuuki", sounds way to like embedded to the point of like fate/destiny. Cap her ass for all I care. To Zero: do what you want, go on a killing frenzy, release some frustration!

But damn, what a cliff hanger the chapter ended with...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Zero was a chess piece huh...a knight...but will become a king...

Kaname isn't much different from Zero, he has 3 pureblood's blood in him (His own, Yuuki, and whats her name), so why can't he kill Rido? Guess cuz he doesn't come from the strongest hunter clan, being human, and have an unconscious ability to consuming strength from those around him to make him stronger.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 07:03   Link #226
wowisdownsoQQ

I thought Kaname couldn't kill Rido because Rido's his master (i.e. the one that revived him from the dead?)
wowisdownsoQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 07:22   Link #227
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

My knowledge of advanced chess play is limited but the king is the one being targeted all the time not the one that you usually win the game with. (what a coincidence he's being attacked at the end of the chapter )
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 07:26   Link #228
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowisdownsoQQ View Post
I thought Kaname couldn't kill Rido because Rido's his master (i.e. the one that revived him from the dead?)
Yup; thats entirely correct. The only question remaining is why did Kaname put on his blood on Rido while his still asleep. (chptr 38?) Maybe another back-up plan is Zero isn't able to kill Rido or something.

@Waven. Come to think of it; yeah. You're correct. Kaname might be using Zero as a distraction of some sorts or something to Rido. o_O.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 08:40   Link #229
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Hey guys. im interested in getting started on this series. i love the concept. but I am new to shojo manga. im a guy and i usually read seinen. but we have NO good vampire anime or manga (R+V doesn't count lol)
but I had a few questions:
1.How many chapters are there?
2.Im not a big fan of ecchi...or anything like that. but since this is shojo. i would assume it would be other way around....soo i guess what Im asking is theirs not alot of "guy" ...ecchi stuff is there?
3.I've heard varying things about this next one: Is there yaoi in this manga? thats something Im not sure I could do....but some say there is some say there isn't. I know it's a weird question but this is kinda my starting into shojo and thats not something I want to read (not that theirs anything wrong with it or anything)

thanks!
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 08:55   Link #230
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

@MercFH
1. Intel Now 39 Chapter ....One Chapter Every Month >.<
2. There No Ecchi In This Manga
3. And There is No Yaoi

And Enjoy Reading The Manga ^.^
Old 2008-04-26, 10:38   Link #231
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

lol, just realized that it has been almost two years since i read these manga cant even recall some of those events that happened earlier

OT:
cant wait to see Zero kick a certain vampire's butt in his "Vampire Knight" mode

kekeke... gg
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 10:57   Link #232
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Hope You Don't Mean By Certain Vampire ---> Kaname-Senpai ..>.<

Old 2008-04-26, 11:11   Link #233
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

@The Chaos

of course not lol, i was referring to Yuuki(she's also a vampire right?lol) jk xD

i cant hate kaname for making such ingenius evil plans and being a pro at black mailing neh?? xD

and also zero who just always sulks in a corner of his room (now in a corner of an isolation cell xD ) that have been always such a good scenery neh??

wish there were more action in this manga though (i know its a shoujo but it wouldnt hurt neh??)

peace desu~
kekeke
kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 11:35   Link #234
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
yeah seriously.. why all the kaname hate. he's like the lelouch of this series, and everyone loves him... Zero is definitely the Suzaku, and everyone hates him. hypocrites..

i don't see Zero becoming hax. partially because that'd break all conventions set up in the story already.. if he becomes a Blade like character, i'll just hate him more. couldn't Kaname just command him to kill Rido.. but thats Kaname's humility for you, he doesn't want to use the power, even though he has it.
Same to you, why the Zero hate? What conventions are you pertaining to?

Please don't liken Suzaku to Zero. I don't even want to go on a long tirade about how I don't like Suzaku since this is not the appropriate thread. At least Zero didn't have to betray a friend, kill a relative, work for the enemy and maintain a status quo that does not benefit anyone.

I don't think Zero will go on a rampage and commit vampire genocide. He need only kill Rido, Kaname said so himself that Zero couldn't betray Yuuki that's why he's certain Zero would agree to his plan.

Kaname is no Lelouch either (I like Kaname and he is no antagonist!!) though they both like to play chess using people as pieces, I don't believe Kaname is half as cunning as Lelouch (with Lelouch, you can see the immediate results and he must always thinks on his feet so he can evade a crisis). Kaname does not need to monopolize or sacrifice everybody to protect Yuuki, he prefers to do it alone as much as he can (that's why he needs Zero for this since he is unable to kill Rido due to restrictions we are still not privy to, so that's not humility working there).

And if I remember, this is still a shoujo manga right? There is certainly going to be a happy ending (correct me if I'm wrong though, since I haven't read a shoujo manga with a bad ending).

Last edited by Kai Yukari; 2008-04-26 at 11:55.
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 11:52   Link #235
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Yup; thats entirely correct. The only question remaining is why did Kaname put on his blood on Rido while his still asleep. (chptr 38?) Maybe another back-up plan is Zero isn't able to kill Rido or something.

@Waven. Come to think of it; yeah. You're correct. Kaname might be using Zero as a distraction of some sorts or something to Rido. o_O.
it's simple !!
he wants him to fight using his own body not using shiki or anyone body
also he wants to kill him , so he can't return again !!

about using zero as the new king , I'm sure that he's up to something
if zero + the chairman and yuuki who will get back to help both of them fighting
Rido ..

kanami might show up later , I think he's planing something ..
since he loves to play chess ...

and I think kanami curse won't fade until rido is dead, so he will die after him ..
I hope it's not true but this is what I think ..
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 11:55   Link #236
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
@The Chaos

of course not lol, i was referring to Yuuki(she's also a vampire right?lol) jk xD

i cant hate kaname for making such ingenius evil plans and being a pro at black mailing neh?? xD
Glad To hear ...^.^

@Kai Yukari
Well It Not Hate For Zero ..And He Somehow Close To Be Liken To Suzaku If He Stay Like That...He Should Do Something To Protect Yuuki From That Rido..

But Believe Me Kaname-Senpai Is Better Than Lulu ..B/c What You Said
Quote:
Kaname does not need to monopolize or sacrifice everybody to protect Yuuki
Old 2008-04-26, 12:00   Link #237
Kai Yukari

You know with all the Zero and Kaname hate posts I've yet to see a Yuuki-hate post, LOL. Doesn't anybody dislike Yuuki for monopolizing Kaname and Zero's love? The fangirls should have them both!!!! ^____^ *jokes*
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 12:19   Link #238
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Yukari View Post
You know with all the Zero and Kaname hate posts I've yet to see a Yuuki-hate post, LOL. Doesn't anybody dislike Yuuki for monopolizing Kaname and Zero's love? The fangirls should have them both!!!! ^____^ *jokes*
Just wait until she chooses and than the hate will roll in.... if any side claims they were blindsided by the ending I'm just going to /face palm. Though if this is near the end... and it sure seems like it (might get a oh lol here's another pure blood we forgot about arc lol if they really want to extend it) I'll be worried if I was a Kaname fan. Generally most romantic winners look screwed near the end.. to make the eventually triumph/tragedy (depends which side you're on ) more sweeter/painful and after being even for so long it's shifted towards Kaname considerably...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 12:19   Link #239
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Well At Start I Hated Yuuki ...I Thought She Gonna be Annoying Girl...Intel I Saw The Last Chapters ...I Start To Like Her With Long Hair (Vampire) ^.^
Old 2008-04-26, 13:26   Link #240
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
@MercFH
1. Intel Now 39 Chapter ....One Chapter Every Month >.<
2. There No Ecchi In This Manga
3. And There is No Yaoi

And Enjoy Reading The Manga ^.^