AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-30, 01:29   Link #5081
Voltorn
something is missing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Why would she what? Cooperate with Midas? Because she can't get rid of him by herself, I guess? Or were you asking something else?

I was just joking about the SAS thing. Don't take it so seriously. ^_^
no
it's about
"why would she being trained by SAS?"

kk
Quote:
When the gems aren't pure, they look dim, fogged up, and when they're pure, they each have a clearly visible symbol. Perhaps it's one of Athena's abilities to perceive them? Maybe she got info from someone? Maybe it was Mikado who told her... that old man is plotting something after all, and it looks like he already knows about Midas. Maybe he has special powers of his own? Like Athena's are to detect, Isumi's are to cleanse, and so on...

Magical girl Mikado! Imagine him in a pink dress with a miniskirt and hairy legs! LOL!

I think that Mikado gave them out at random. He couldn't possibly know which represented what when they were corrupt / tainted / impure / cursed... whatever.

Unless he somehow marked them? They're attached with a string... maybe different colored strings, or perhaps he wrote something small on them, so he could tell them apart? That way he'd give the most important one to the most reliable guy (of sorts..). Hayate certainly isn't a weakling, and he's a good and honest boy that would serve his Ojou-sama to the letter.

But... I still think it was random. Maybe he saw it's symbol in a later chapter, after Isumi purified it, and immediately knew?
okay...

i'll take this as a day x.x
gnite
Voltorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 01:38   Link #5082
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Heeeeeh? What kind of a reply is that? :<

I told you that I was only joking about the SAS part. Made that up because Athena is really strong already at the age of 6-7, and you said how she has lots of knowledge, and lots of childhood experience, or whatever...

I just made fun of that part, is all. We don't know who taught her all that, trained her, etc...

It might have been her butler / servants? She mentioned that they all left at some point, or am I mistaken here? Hmmm...

Maybe it was her parents. After all, there's no proof that she never met them. What zod said is merely his assumption, based on his blind understanding of her "feelings". Ehehe~

Good Night, Voltorn.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 01:51   Link #5083
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Maybe it was her parents. After all, there's no proof that she never met them. What zod said is merely his assumption, based on his blind understanding of her "feelings". Ehehe~
p
There are images and some factual statement like...

"I'll get the Tennousu family's name back for my late parents" --meaning she knew her parents before she entered the RG.

"Athena was always trying to protect what her parents had left her."

And her anger when Hayate said ,"You don't understand anything because you don't have parents."

Rah, don't get "blind"...
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 02:11   Link #5084
Rah

Hehehe. So this still works, huh? Made you answer!

However, there's no proof that Athena's parents really are dead. Like there is no proof that Hina's parents are alive.

They might be conspiring something with Mikado. Yeah, it sounds really STUPID and you probably wanna hit me just for thinking that, but you can't exclude it...

Hayate's parents are pure trash.

Nagi's parents ... well, mom is dead, and if the father is alive, he's mostly trash as well for leaving Nagi all alone. Unless he has some damn good reason for doing so, or if he can't see her due to certain circumstances.

Athena's parents.. unless proven dead, and that they died due to some accident, Mikado's doing, something else, and that they didn't dig their own grave with their own greed, or that they are imprisoned somewhere / in hiding / whatever, are trash as well for leaving her alone.

Hina's parents are trash unless proven that they didn't leave them because of their greed. They've already left a huge debt to Yukiji to repay, who miraculously has. Oh, that's weird. She repaid all that money, but has money troubles now? Heh...? Why can't she just raise the same amount? "Questionable means" or not...

Oh, and even if Hina said that her parents were nice, it could be all a cover up. She was just a kid after all. Kids are easily deceived...

Okay, what if Mikado killed them all, or was about to, but they managed to escape and are hiding now? Who knows...?

Oh on a side note...

I can imagine it already... Mikado paying Hayate's parents to act nice to him. To apologize to him for what they've done, and only ask that he does "something" for them in return. Hayate is still kinda gullible of sorts. Ahh, the joy of seeing him betrayed again.. .. hahaha.. HAHAHAHAHHA!!
Old 2009-11-30, 02:26   Link #5085
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Picky, ehh?
I think the "late parents" stated by Athena pretty much meant that they were dead and even Mikado wasn't surprised when Athena said that. For both Athena and Mikado to get fooled is very unlikely. Regardless whether they were dead or alive, her affections toward them are true even if they are "these trashes" you proclaimed to be in hiding.

Athena's parent did left her the inheritance; I see no reason for them to abandon her.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 02:45   Link #5086
Rah

Mhmm.. humans tend to believe that all dead people were generally good, unless proven otherwise. We have no clue why Athena's parents "died", or what they were involved with. They both died, leaving her alone at such a young age. So, did they die at the same time? What was the reason for that? Oh, let me guess. It has something to do with the RG, right? It wouldn't be any fun if it didn't...

Or perhaps assassination? People tried to kill Athena as well, so it could be...

I said this already, but I'll say it again. Hina's parents disappeared at a really good time! A few months, or a year before the EoTW arc, if I didn't screw up my calculations. But assuming that they were somehow involved with Mikado is... somewhat of a long shot. They left behind only a 8 or 80 mil debt. Comparing that amount to the Sanzen'in's & Tennosou's "average" is...

Nothing to compare, really... heh..

Guess that Hina's real parents were just normal folk. Perhaps somewhat like Hayate's? But why leave that amount of debt behind to their children? Hmm... trash I say...

Perhaps they owned a gem as well. It tests "greed". How about Hayate's parents? Maybe Mikado gave them a "good luck charm" (the gem) as well? Hahahaha!!

Why did Mikado even interact with Hayate in a Santa suit? Why Hayate? .... Ah, again I'm thinking too far ahead without enough information.

Okay, zod. Aside from what you'd personally like to happen. What do you think (in a pessimistic way perhaps) that Nagi will tell Hayate? How will the conversation unfold?
Old 2009-11-30, 03:23   Link #5087
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Quote:
Nagi's parents ... well, mom is dead, and if the father is alive, he's mostly trash as well for leaving Nagi all alone. Unless he has some damn good reason for doing so, or if he can't see her due to certain circumstances.
I think Nagi's dad is dead too, although I can't recall when it was mentioned. I read in some forums that in Volume 1's character introductions it was mentioned Nagi's father died in an accident.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 04:24   Link #5088
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Well guys,
i just came back from watching movies in cinema,
The Christmas Carol
anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltorn View Post
*sigh*
i want this arc end very soon =(
because this arc is very long =(
and a long arc is the symbol of the end of the story =(
so i want this arc end ASAP =(

btw,

the benefits if hayate keeps the stone :
1. Nagi can save her lifestyle
2. Hayate can end up with Nagi xD
3. Nagi can end up with Hayate xD
4. Hayate can erase a-tan painful memory, since hayate though she said "save me", isn't that's mean save her from her pain ? :P
5. A-tan can get a new life, new life brings new happiness
6. Hayate can be a good protector <3
Well,
my fanfic is relating to that even,
just a different route,
Nagi's route,
Something like dating sims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltorn View Post
golden memory without pain:
worked with mikado
lost/ doesn't have parents
being so lonely till kissed a fresh meat
kicked the fresh meat
made a deal with greedy ghost/ soul
hired an idiot human-snake butler
being possessed by greedy ghost/ soul
Which one is better?
To live with painful memories or live without any memories?
Unless you are reboen as a baby.
Hehehe

Quote:
@wolfy-kun

What kind of a fanfic are you doing, if you're basing most things on the happenings in the ongoing manga? Use some imagination!

Just interpret the pages your way, and then imagine your favorable outcome. If you're gonna base it from 251 onwards, then...

Wait...

In your fanfic you already got through the part where Hayate and Nagi talk, which ends in this chapter. Why would you need a summary of this chappy? Erm.. if you're asking about 252 > then nobody knows, because they're not out yet.

Ah, I dunno what you're trying to do here. ^_^;;
I'm trying to create more plots,
just wait will ya,
If Hata makes Hayate choose Athena over Nagi,
than mine is Nagi over Athena!!
Simple to say,
different fate!!!
p.s
there are continuation for Between Two Blondes which is mostly Hayate X Nagi,
so like i said,
different ending!!(might be)

Anyway,
Athena's parents are dead,
Yukariko is dead
Hayate's parent are gone or might even dead
Hina's parents are unknown
Himegami might be dead or missing
Anybody that are suspicious that is not mention,
i don't know what happen to them.
Oh yeah,
Nagi's father might be dead,
can't remember.

Finally,
My FANFIC is mostly about Hayate choosing NAGI!!!
It's a different universe because Hata might make Hayate saves both.
Anyway,
see you guys later.
Old 2009-11-30, 05:38   Link #5089
Rah

Kinzo is dead
Krauss is dead
Natsuhi is dead
Jessica is dead
Eva is dead
Hideyoshi is dead
George is dead
Rudolf is dead
Kyrie is dead
Battler is dead
Ange is dead
Rosa is dead
Maria is dead
Genji is dead
Shannon is dead
Kanon is dead
Gohda is dead
Kumasawa is dead
Nanjo is dead

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!

Dammit! Is everyone dead in HnG?! Hata has some serious parental issues!

Hayate's parents don't even have faces.
Hayate's brother is a mystery from another dimension.
Nagi - Mother apparently dead. Father a bastard that left her / or dead (said to resemble Hayate - if time travel is related it's ok I guess..)
Maria's parents abandoned her and are unknown at this point.
Klaus's parents.. who cares?
Mikado.. I'm not even going there. Too old.
Yukariko.. uuuu, we have Mr. Mikado here and he's alive and kickin'! What about Mikado's spouse?
Himegami.. no info.
Tama.. abandoned.. LOL
Shiranui.. abandoned I think?

Lucky was a dog at the Sanzenin's household. He is recalled by Nagi and Klaus in volume 11. In volume 17, he is seen to bit Izumi's doll. After seeing that, the young Hayate kicks him out. He is called back afterwards (by Klaus?).

WHOT!? He was Nagi's? O_o

Shiori.. nobody cares.
Sakuya - Father present. Mother where?
Glibert - lulz
Isumi - Mother present. Father where?
Wataru - Mother present. Father mentioned, although I've never seen him. Any info?
Saki - I have no idea. Know of the grandmother..
Hinagiku & Yukiji - Brb, 80mil - Stepmother present. Stepfather not. Hm...
Ayumu's parents are both present and she has a caring little brother. She lives a normal happy life. - I think they were both present in the manga and anime, right? right?
Izumi & Kotetsu - Mr. Beard present. Dearest Mother in Heaven... lol Maria Holic. - But seriously, I have no idea bout her mother.
Risa - Both parents still pending introduction?
Chiharu - Apparently both parents are ok.
Fumi - Mother mentioned. No Idea bout father. Is she just filler?
Athena - We all know the answer..
Miki - Pending introduction?
Aika - Pending introduction?
Koutarou - Pending introduction?
Taiga - Nobody cares.
Himuro - He's too awesome to have relatives.
Sharna - Filler?
Kaoru - Nobody cares.
Nonohara - Too awesome to be human.
Sonia - Father IS DEAAAAADDDDD!! AHAHAHA!... Mother = Unknown. Horray!

Okay. Great!

Ayumu and perhaps the Hauko trio are the only ones with a normal family! Everyone else has either a parent missing (perhaps not introduced yet), or deaaaaaddddd!!

Hata, what gives? Were you hit by your daddy when you were a little kid? There there.. *pats* there.. there.. *pats* it's gonna be alright.. :>
Old 2009-11-30, 05:55   Link #5090
Wolfnagi

Ok,
i'm back,
anyway,
so, Rah
you listing parents now it is,
hmm,
this is nuts,
everything is nuts,
wait,
there maybe an explanation for this,
Athena is might be a goddess?
Simple explanation:
Athena WAS a goddess but then she was killed (maybe by Zeus? or Hades? or might even the Titan?)
and was reborn into Tennousu family.
That might work with all her extraordinary power?
Old 2009-11-30, 05:59   Link #5091
Rah

How does that... what does.. ... what?

How exactly would the revelation of her being a reincarnation of a divinity influence the facts I just gave about their shitty families?

Okay, so now we have Hayate vs Gods? No, Titans? Haha! Who bets on Hayate? Easy money I say! Everything on the Titan! xD
Old 2009-11-30, 06:28   Link #5092
Wolfnagi

Well,
you guys do know that Athena was killed by some god.
Just don't know who?
Anyway, things gonna be crazy if we talk about gods so i bet in Hayate.
Just don't want to believe in Gods(Athena)
i still believe in my religious god.
Old 2009-11-30, 09:02   Link #5093
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Who knows? maybe we are watching the last arc of HnG
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 09:08   Link #5094
Wolfnagi

If this is the last arc,
that i gonna say,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 2009-11-30, 13:20   Link #5095
Serffix

Did anyone else have the urge to slap Hayate when he entered the scene and the mood became all emo ? I suppose that means this arc is dragging way too much for me.
Serffix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 17:58   Link #5096
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

well with the decision he have to make, i wouldnt go emo, i would go and commit suicide
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-30, 18:56   Link #5097
Wolfnagi

"just wakes up"
what!
still nothing!
oh well, back to sleep.
Old 2009-11-30, 20:56   Link #5098
Sidestep
Bumpy jumpy~!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
Who knows? maybe we are watching the last arc of HnG
I'd say there's still way too many mysteries for this to be the last arc.
Old 2009-11-30, 21:59   Link #5099
Wolfnagi

Anyway,
the second chapter of my fanfic is here (sorry its kinda short but read the description below the fanfic)
Here's the links
Between Two Blondes Chapter 2
Old 2009-12-01, 00:51   Link #5100
Rah

Spoiler for Umm... "mild" cuss words ahead.. :

Oh yeah, Wolfnagi, your super cool story is giving me dangerous thoughts. It's like I wanna cut my wrists when I'm reading it.

Tags
comedy, shounen