AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > sola

Notices

Old 2007-06-24, 11:00   Link #41
rimaa

@Ledgem i really like the last one
rimaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-28, 18:02   Link #42
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

@Ledgem -- Beautiful. But maybe you should resize them on your own computer before posting, or else use imageshack or photobucket or something and just post thumbnails that link to the full image. People with slow connections will be really punished by these, I would think.

For Firefox users, you have to right-click and go "View Image" for the browser to resize it to the screen. Or there might be an Add-on for resizing, I'm not sure.

And by the way, I'm noticing more and more seiyuus posting shots of the sky to their blogs. Horie Yui (left) and Shimizu Ai (right). Hey, I didn't say they were as good as the shots forum-members are posting. But they are Tokyo skies.

YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 19:09   Link #43
gaidin

I was up at Mt. Saint Helens in Washington over the 4th and had some great weather while visiting the volcano...and thankfully had a polarizer filter on my camera for most of the shots. The sky was great...

Gaidin

gaidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 22:18   Link #44
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Wow. I didn't expect a response to my picture that quickly. My pictures are from Denali National Park in Alaska. The clouds in the sky just seemed amazing that day, so I had to take pictures. Funny enough, it had to be through my cell phone camera since I didn't think I'd need a camera. Anyways, I have far more pictures from this disposable picture I had to buy at the tourist shop. Hopefully, I can get them developed, scanned and posted soon.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 04:05   Link #45
Bondius
Busting in on girls.. O.O

Well, since sola I started to watch the sky even more ... here are some pictures I took in my short vacation ^.^

I hope you like 'em ^.^
Bondius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 23:28   Link #46
Zanejin
*Fansubber

sola has really impacted me. Here are some pictures I took during today's sunset. It's truly a pity that I don't have a polarizer filter.

Old 2007-07-14, 22:03   Link #47
arkxkra
全力全開

wow,,,the sky picture are nice, how to capture a sky?
after capture the sky because it 2 bright, cant see it.....got any technic?
Old 2007-10-13, 21:40   Link #48
Shana

^ Shouldn't you change your camera's options and that? ^_^

My dad didn't wanted me to took those pics of the sky, but the sky was beautiful at the morning!

I love the first one.

After watching sola yesterday, I'm looking more at the sky. It was nothing to me before sola, now the sky, for me, is beautiful...
Old 2007-10-18, 04:14   Link #49
Tirfing88

May be silly, but sola actually inspired me to take photos of the sky too hehe...

Just like Shana, the sky seems more beautiful for me after watching sola.

This one is my favorite so far, taken from the back of my house:

I simply love that lonely bird sitting at the energy cables at the left... seems somewhat like me, watching at the sunset alone
Tirfing88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-18, 13:23   Link #50
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirfing88 View Post
This one is my favorite so far, taken from the back of my house:
Nice photo. The bird as alone as it is adds a sense of life and familiarity to the endless blue. Birds are one of the few creatures able to bridge the expanse of heaven and earth itself.

No two skys at any moment and place will ever be alike. You are the first and the last to see it for all eternity.
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 09:10   Link #51
Keirin
One from the moon

Send a message via MSN to Keirin
prettyy yoritos weird hobby :P
Old 2008-08-18, 10:51   Link #52
sleepyz

Like all you guys, these days, I find myself gazing at the sky without knowing! It's so relaxing! I must say that Sola has made me appreciate the blue sky and clouds. Here's a picture that I took in London - not great but I like the sun trying to shine through the clouds! Hope you like it!

Spoiler for It's a big pic so I thought I'd hide it under a spoiler...:
Old 2008-08-18, 13:08   Link #53
Solafighter
Hige

"Angry sky"...