AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2014-05-21, 11:41   Link #2281
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
How dared you refer your Kanmusu, the star of night battle, Sendai, as "this"!!

J/k aside, it's lucky on your part, as Sendai is the hardest to find amongst 3 Sendai sisters (the requirement for quest which open your 3rd fleet)

Sorry I didn't know about the Night Battle Baka! *covers from thrown tomatoes*
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 11:49   Link #2282
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Sorry I didn't know about the Night Battle Baka! *covers from thrown tomatoes*
Sendai doesn't quite live up to her reputation as the night battle baka though, even by CLs' standard. Her own super-competent sister Jintsuu aside, even Kuma and Nagara fares better than her. Hopefully her future Kai 2 will do her some justice.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 17:03   Link #2283
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Suddenly I'm having a thought that Sendai might get a firepower increase (probably equalling Jintsuu's or being slightly less) and a huge torpedo increase in view of her position as a torpedon squadron leader (probably around Kiso level or something), but let's wait and see what the final outcome will be.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 20:39   Link #2284
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
Suddenly I'm having a thought that Sendai might get a firepower increase (probably equalling Jintsuu's or being slightly less) and a huge torpedo increase in view of her position as a torpedon squadron leader (probably around Kiso level or something), but let's wait and see what the final outcome will be.
Seriously doubt that. Don't forget that Jintsuu, on top of her already well respected service record, was already the flagship of 2nd Torpedo Squardron, IJN's most iconic torpedo sq at the time. It is very unlikely that Sendai, merely being the flagship of the 3rd Torpedo, with a limited service record herself, would receive stats higher than Jintsuu.
Old 2014-05-21, 20:50   Link #2285
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The next Kai Ni is without a doubt Haguro considering the reference of the last surface battle 70 years ago, and still that youngest girl mention. They also ask us to be patient again for Haruna.

https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...77262110396416
Old 2014-05-21, 21:17   Link #2286
demino_hellsin
That one guy

But I already decided to drop the battle nuns T_T
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 21:28   Link #2287
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Historical timeline of our beloved Kanmusu before they moved into our ship dorms (warning, also includes the year that they were sunk). Didn't realise how old the Kongou class was

Old 2014-05-21, 22:04   Link #2288
Gravitas Free Zone

Leyte Gulf was quite the mess.

The MisakaMaru-yu legion was unexpectedly amusing.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 22:47   Link #2289
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I just realize Murakumo is also a Fubuki class destroyer. Wonder why she's the only one who's significantly different in term of design from her sisters.
Old 2014-05-21, 23:12   Link #2290
usspaul

Was the update suppost to be today? Cause I sent all my expeditions ships on long ones for it. Lol or is the update tomorrow? If the kai ni is Hagero man I hqve alot of grinding to do with her. Actually alot of my heavycruisers are low lvl.
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 23:23   Link #2291
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I think the update will be tomorrow. But Haguro... I don't even have her, getting her before tomorrow gonna be difficult =/

On the other note, didn't Lantern started to level Haguro 2-3 weeks ago already? You already knew that she is coming that early? Or just coincidence?
Old 2014-05-21, 23:31   Link #2292
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Well, tomorrow's update has new furniture coming in. I'd like to see what I could spend on. Spamming expeditions 6 and 21 has given me a whole lot of coin boxes.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 23:34   Link #2293
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
On the other note, didn't Lantern started to level Haguro 2-3 weeks ago already? You already knew that she is coming that early? Or just coincidence?
Oh, that's because I had read some comments on the Chinese boards about Haguro having the potential to receive Kai 2 based on her service record a few months back, so I leveled her to Kai, remodeled her and maxed all her stats except AA and had her on stand by since.

As soon as I caught wind of the magazine hints from this months' Comptiq about "the youngest among a certain group of sister ships" 2.5 weeks ago, I knew it was gonna be her since she's the only one who refers to herself as "the youngest sister" in her introductory line. So I started leveling her during my ranking grind. She's sitting at Lv.75 and ready now.

Though I didn't expect her to be coming this soon.

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-05-22 at 00:08.
Old 2014-05-21, 23:43   Link #2294
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Oh, that's because I had read some comments about Haguro having the potential to receive Kai 2 based on her service record on the Chinese boards a few months back, so I leveled her to Kai, remodeled her and maxed all her stats except AA and had her on stand by since.

As soon as I caught wind of the magazine hints from this months' Comptiq about "the youngest among a certain group of sister ships" 3 weeks ago, I knew it was gonna be her since she's the only one who refers to herself as "the youngest sister" in her introductory line. So I started leveling her during my ranking grind. She's sitting at Lv.75 and ready now.
A few month back already?

Man, i wanted to level up another CA (cause while i had a 3-4 CAV, only have Maya as CA ). Would have started on Haguro have i knows this earlier. Do you think she will be CA or CAV?

Any suggestions on which DD might be next to receive Kai-ni?
Old 2014-05-21, 23:47   Link #2295
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
A few month back already?

Man, i wanted to level up another CA (cause while i had a 3-4 CAV, only have Maya as CA ). Would have started on Haguro have i knows this earlier. Do you think she will be CA or CAV?

Any suggestions on which DD might be next to receive Kai-ni?
I doubt she'll become a CAV. Tone sisters were historically designed with CAV function in mind, while the Mogami-class also had some historic modifications as well. But that's about it. Everyone else are pure CAs.

DD-wise, I don't know who's gonna be next but I've been waiting for Ayanami Kai 2 since before I started. If there's any DD that should receive Kai 2, it's her. She's pretty much the other Yuudachi.

Though knowing Shibafu... it's gonna be a while. My Ayanami will probably be Lv.60 from expeditions by then (not counting the elite 6, at least 30 of my DDs are already Lv.40+ now, half of which are Lv.50+... from expeditions)
Old 2014-05-22, 00:01   Link #2296
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
I doubt she'll become a CAV. Tone sisters were historically designed with CAV function in mind, while the Mogami-class also had some historic modifications as well. But that's about it. Everyone else are pure CAs.

DD-wise, I don't know who's gonna be next but I've been waiting for Ayanami Kai 2 since before I started. If there's any DD that should receive Kai 2, it's her. She's pretty much the other Yuudachi.

Though knowing Shibafu... it's gonna be a while. My Ayanami will probably be Lv.60 from expeditions by then (not counting the elite 6, at least 30 of my DDs are already Lv.40+ now, half of which are Lv.50+... from expeditions)
Now i feel so guilty... Have just discharged around 10 of my DD level 20-30 off service to clear room for the ship dorms.

I had this bad habit of a) have triple subs (simply for daily farming, and my early day lacking of subs simply making them too precious to scrape) and b) keep a copy of rare kanmusu (Nagato, the crane sisters, Akagi, and Shimakaze+ Yukikaze). Already bought 20 slots, but at this rate eventually it won't be enough, and i will have to stop doing b
Old 2014-05-22, 00:40   Link #2297
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm not the only one who loves Ayanami T_T

So there's no chance of sendai kai-2?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 06:11   Link #2298
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The next Kai Ni is without a doubt Haguro considering the reference of the last surface battle 70 years ago, and still that youngest girl mention. They also ask us to be patient again for Haruna.

https://twitter.com/KanColle_STAFF/s...77262110396416
It's also ironic to note that one of the papers here exposed illegal salvage operations conducted on several shipwrecks for scrap metal today.

Haguro is one of them (besides Kuma).
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-22, 06:38   Link #2299
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct View Post
It's also ironic to note that one of the papers here exposed illegal salvage operations conducted on several shipwrecks for scrap metal today.

Haguro is one of them (besides Kuma).
The war has already ended for so long, so honestly i do not mind much that their scrap is fished up and recycled.

Afterall now their body were truly being rested
Old 2014-05-22, 06:54   Link #2300
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Quote:
The war has already ended for so long, so honestly i do not mind much that their scrap is fished up and recycled.

Afterall now their body were truly being rested
Depending on the person you're asking, it's a matter of respecting those killed in the war.

On another topic, Kumano please join my fleet, your sister is already a CAV.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls