2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.82%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.47%
Voters: 365. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-13, 04:58   Link #161
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
About the Refrain part:

I believe Suzaku just gave Karen the drug, not injected her.
huh? Why would he just give her the drug, though? And his comment which was "I will bring out the truth" or whatever someone said it was doesn't really make the theory more believeable...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 04:58   Link #162
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
About the Refrain part:

I believe Suzaku just gave Karen the drug, not injected her.
I heard him threatening her with the drug, that he would find out Zero's identity.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:13   Link #163
magnuskn

Well, I think this episode is a cause for celebration for all the Britannia lovers. After all, Lulu-sama just executed his first ever genocidal massacre!

His dad will be so proud of him!
magnuskn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:16   Link #164
Kikuchi

Why do I see so much people talking about betraying Zero and whatnot ?

- Lelouch went to the Cult HQ with some troops;
- No one knows the goal of the mission and thus the higher-ups (Tôdô & co) discuss it together (Xingke explaining for instance that's it's strange, considering that precise region is under their control).

No one's talking about betraying Zero (yet).

And the Ôgi thing has NOTHING to do with this : Diethard has noticed he was acting strange since his talk with Viletta and asked Sayoko to keep an eye on him, fearing that the vice-commander of the Order might betray them.
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:17   Link #165
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
summary 2.0 =3

Spoiler for for size:
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:23   Link #166
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
summary 2.0 =3

Spoiler for for size:
Thank you for the summary.

Spoiler for Spoiliers:
Daniani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:25   Link #167
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post

I can't say if Charles and V.V. are really that evil =/ We still don't know who or what gods are...

So it seems they will kill Ogi and Villetta More and more people will die it seems
I hope so, it'll add some drama for them but I don't think that there are plans to backstab Zero.. I'm going to eat my breakfast now Karu over and out
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:28   Link #168
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post

Spoiler for Spoiliers:
Spoiler for spoilers for spoiliers:
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:30   Link #169
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I can't wait to watch this episode. About the refrain, i think Suzaku will leave and let her think about "cooperating." Nunnally may be "listening" in. For all we know she'll barge in and ask her for the truth. After this, she may release Kallen.

Seems like the perfect time to escape. Lelouch may need her extremely soon.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:32   Link #170
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
I can't wait to watch this episode. About the refrain, i think Suzaku will leave and let her think about "cooperating." Nunnally may be "listening" in. For all we know she'll barge in and ask her for the truth. After this, she may release Kallen.

I´d rather see Nunally pull for once the authority card and release her / make her her personal knight. She is the governor, after all.
magnuskn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:32   Link #171
Aquaman OS

They've already killed more named people in R2 than in R1. I think that was a lie.

And that was a massacre Lelouch pulled off. The cult had no KMFs and aside from the one Geass kid and V.V. none of them even tried to resist. They were helpless. That was more brutal than Shinjuku at the begining.

Suzuku thinks Lelouch killed Shirley and can't play around anymore. He needs to know if he's really Zero so he can take action and stop him from killing anyone else. He's desperate now and not exactly pleased about the Refrain either for those thinking he's gonna cheerfully juice her up while thinking he's a hero.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:33   Link #172
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Hmm I doubt it's going to be that easy
Old 2008-07-13, 05:38   Link #173
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
And that was a massacre Lelouch pulled off. The cult had no KMFs and aside from the one Geass kid and V.V. none of them even tried to resist. They were helpless. That was more brutal than Shinjuku at the begining.
To be fair, this is the origin of Rolo. They were all 'Rolo' in some form, just with different abilities. If the cult was sunshine and flowers they wouldn't be a cult. Their dealings are not 'good'. It was in no way comparible to the ethnic clensing that occured in Shinjuku. I do not recall Shinjuku creating blank, super assassins with abilities that made them untouchable.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:41   Link #174
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:

Seems a bit too easy/simple for me, especcially if Suzaku is REALLY determited. But I suppose Nunnally could be doing something there, pulling a Lacus/Treize... But we'll see...
Old 2008-07-13, 05:41   Link #175
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Either Nunnally+Nanny or the Knight of One comes in. I don't think he'll inject her with anything. I think he is going to get thwarted.

I can see Nunnally ordering her Nanny to lau down the law and tell Suzaku to give her the refrain and then Nunnally slapping Suzaku for trying to do that to Kallen. Suzaku could then run out with a dumb look on his face like he just realized he's becoming a monster.

or

the knight of one or some other knight of the round walks in. This totally freezes Suzaku and makes him stop.

or

He injects her with a sterile saline solution to freak her out and she doesn't fall for it.

I don't think he'll inject her with the drug. Kallen may get busted out pretty soon. Lelouch just stirred up the freakin' hornets nest.

By they... Cornelia in a Gekka? Wth is that? Is that basically a sign she is switching sides or something? Her new robot matches OotBK?
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:45   Link #176
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:

By they... Cornelia in a Gekka? Wth is that? Is that basically a sign she is switching sides or something? Her new robot matches OotBK?
she took a OotBK KMF (looked like that atleast) which was abandoned and reprogrammed it and well, gave it some more weapons...But that's not really a sign since she wanted to get rid of V.V and didn't seem to care about anything else in that scene
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:45   Link #177
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Either Nunnally+Nanny or the Knight of One comes in. I don't think he'll inject her with anything. I think he is going to get thwarted.

I can see Nunnally ordering her Nanny to lau down the law and tell Suzaku to give her the refrain and then Nunnally slapping Suzaku for trying to do that to Kallen. Suzaku could then run out with a dumb look on his face like he just realized he's becoming a monster.

or

the knight of one or some other knight of the round walks in. This is turn totally freezes Suzaku and makes him stop.
*chagrin*. It'd be nice if that happens or if it's just THAT simple... but we'll see.

Quote:
I don't think he'll inject her with anything. Kallen may get busted out pretty soon. Lelouch just stirred up the freakin' hornets nest.
Well, my bet is still on turn 16-18 being the best opportunies for her to be rescued...
Old 2008-07-13, 05:47   Link #178
Aquaman OS

By the way Jeremiah is gonna give Lelouch away yelling "YES YOUR MAJESTY" like that.

Then again he took only people in his inner circle and faceless mooks with him. Maybe he planned on offing everyone but C.C. and Jeremiah after the mission was done.

If Kallen was there wonder what she would have said since he probably would have brought her.
Old 2008-07-13, 05:49   Link #179
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
To be fair, this is the origin of Rolo. They were all 'Rolo' in some form, just with different abilities. If the cult was sunshine and flowers they wouldn't be a cult. Their dealings are not 'good'. It was in no way comparible to the ethnic clensing that occured in Shinjuku. I do not recall Shinjuku creating blank, super assassins with abilities that made them untouchable.
The thing that all the Lelouch supporters are ignoring, though, is that Lelouch doesn't care about that. He doesn't care whether the people he's killing there are good or evil, assasin or not. He just wants to kill the people he's labeled as scapegoats for Shirley's death. They could be working to use Geass for the peace of the world, and he'd still order them to be slaughtered because he blames them and Geass for Shirely's death. Lelouch is just wrong, end of story.
Old 2008-07-13, 05:50   Link #180
Aquaman OS

Yeah its like Suzaku's acts of heroism while trying to kill himself. People had a problem with that. Lelouch is deluding himself now too.