AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-25, 18:13   Link #7541
Soji

^Now that I think it aobut it better there is not one.But I remember that's some one (Adan if I'm remember right) made the hypothesis that Aruka was enhanced in the same way as Riru.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-12-25 at 18:45.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 19:06   Link #7542
Leidolfr

Ok, but what I hope certainly is where Cruz is a needless, need to fight against her sister, and Cruz having it, I like to see that face would Aruka to see that it has been defeated by his younger brother, as insurance that she cries her desperate and angry: "I curse you Cruz, is unforgivable that a being weaker as you can beat a link lost like me, Aruka". Apart from that, also seek revenge against Cruz to be humiliated in this way.

I say this because I want to Cruz to have his revenge against his sister, because it is unforgivable that she has made him much harm, and that before she protected it and looked after it, also if I hated, ¿why not killed him from the beginning?, is that it makes no sense that of the overnight it odie to cross without knowing the reason for why they would both hates.

Sorry my reaction, but it is that I have a hatred of Aruka until I Cruz does not have mercy with her when he becomes a needless. .
Leidolfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-25, 22:54   Link #7543
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leidolfr View Post
Ok, but what I hope certainly is where Cruz is a needless, need to fight against her sister, and Cruz having it, I like to see that face would Aruka to see that it has been defeated by his younger brother, as insurance that she cries her desperate and angry: "I curse you Cruz, is unforgivable that a being weaker as you can beat a link lost like me, Aruka". Apart from that, also seek revenge against Cruz to be humiliated in this way.

I say this because I want to Cruz to have his revenge against his sister, because it is unforgivable that she has made him much harm, and that before she protected it and looked after it, also if I hated, ¿why not killed him from the beginning?, is that it makes no sense that of the overnight it odie to cross without knowing the reason for why they would both hates.

Sorry my reaction, but it is that I have a hatred of Aruka until I Cruz does not have mercy with her when he becomes a needless. .
WAHAHAHAHA
don't be angry, there there
it's called Human trait you know?
once Homosapien gain power, they start looking down to others, even they own fellow species member. Like how several countries do to others.

while in truth they're (human) not so valuable in this planet

I regret my decision in the past to invest my money, I chopped several Homosapien to pieces, and try to sell their meat in the market as mince meat, but no one want to buy it it's cost me half of my money
Heck even my Dog and Pigs mince meat selling well to Korean, than the human one

see...don't be angry, just enjoy the story
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 07:19   Link #7544
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^Now that I think it aobut it better there is not one.But I remember that's some one (Adan if I'm remember right) made the hypothesis that Aruka was enhanced in the same way as Riru.
That was me, but it was really just a random speculation. There's no evidence that the tentacles did actually enter into it. (Enter into what??? )

So where's this month's chapter? Just my luck to be staying with relatives who have internet access, and be able to download as much as I like, and there's nothing to download. And I was looking forward to
Spoiler:
Old 2011-12-26, 08:13   Link #7545
Leidolfr

XDDD ok, you're right Surerman, the best thing is to enjoy the story because there are still many questions unresolved, in addition, if Arclight ordered to be killed to Cruz, so because he knows that in the future, Cruz will become the greatest threat to Arclight and its plans.

Oh, and thank you for clarifying the question before on the tentacles, Sayo A. .
Leidolfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 09:33   Link #7546
Ynot

@ Sayo A.

Nice to see you posting here again Sayo. It's really too bad the raw isn't out now that you have the ability to download without having to jump through hoops.

I'm pretty sure I can find a "suitable" preview for the next chapter. If there's one thing which seems to be a solid rule with Needless it's there's always a pantsu shot(or a hotpantsu shot).

As for Solva's underwear, just look at this pic from chapter 95 and your question will be answered. It looks like they made it a bit smaller for the anime but the general design still applies.
Spoiler for chapter 95:
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-26, 16:57   Link #7547
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
As for Solva's underwear, just look at this pic from chapter 95 and your question will be answered. It looks like they made it a bit smaller for the anime but the general design still applies.
And another zero for observation on my part. My brain obviously just didn't register it as underclothing. I mean, was she born in 1870 or something?

Though, come to think of it, it's very similar to what's worn by a certain Negima! character under her 1940s sailor suit, so I really have no excuse...
Old 2011-12-26, 22:14   Link #7548
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
And another zero for observation on my part. My brain obviously just didn't register it as underclothing. I mean, was she born in 1870 or something?

Though, come to think of it, it's very similar to what's worn by a certain Negima! character under her 1940s sailor suit, so I really have no excuse...
I've seen an increase in bloomers as underwear in anime/manga and especially fan art recently. They usually are seen under large or elegant dresses or skirts and kind of give off a gentle, feminine, lady-like vibe (which completely contradicts Solva's split personalities).

Plus you've already got every other type of underwear used already with striped, print, lace, and white panties, fundoshi, and nothing (Aruka) covered already, so why not bloomers? I'm guessing striped is Imai Kami's favorite since we've got Setsuna and Yamada constantly giving us pantyshots each chapter but... *spoiler based off discussion on the lasted chapter*
Spoiler:

Last edited by Avvesione; 2011-12-26 at 22:28.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 08:20   Link #7549
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I've seen an increase in bloomers as underwear in anime/manga and especially fan art recently. They usually are seen under large or elegant dresses or skirts and kind of give off a gentle, feminine, lady-like vibe (which completely contradicts Solva's split personalities).

Plus you've already got every other type of underwear used already with striped, print, lace, and white panties, fundoshi, and nothing (Aruka) covered already, so why not bloomers? I'm guessing striped is Imai Kami's favorite since we've got Setsuna and Yamada constantly giving us pantyshots each chapter but... *spoiler based off discussion on the lasted chapter*
Spoiler:
And this really make me wonder
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-12-27, 09:51   Link #7550
Skieth

Quote:
And this really make me wonder
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 10:06   Link #7551
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
sorry, I should explain better.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-12-27, 23:18   Link #7552
Skieth

^Gotcha
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2011-12-28, 03:14   Link #7553
Avvesione

^
Guess we'll find out when we finally get the chapter

--

Also, I'm not sure if any of you follow my blog at all but I recently wrote a quick post about Setsuna (and Kuchinashi) reappearing in Needless. It's geared more toward people who aren't following the manga or haven't watched the anime but you guys might find it interest, especially since we're still waiting for the new chapter.

http://avvesione.wordpress.com/2011/...ite-character/

Reason I'm posting that now is to maybe get a general idea of everyone's favorite scene in Needless. I'm not sure what mine is, would have to think about it, but I really liked seeing Setsuna and Kuchinashi appear after so long. Plus, this might help pass the time before the new chapter is up.
Old 2011-12-28, 13:21   Link #7554
Soji

^to follow your bloog ,I do, it's just I don't always post. Sorry about that.Anyway as usual good work. In any case ,I am really curious to see your analyze about this month ch when you do.
Old 2011-12-28, 22:11   Link #7555
Avvesione

Quote:
^to follow your bloog ,I do, it's just I don't always post. Sorry about that.Anyway as usual good work. In any case ,I am really curious to see your analyze about this month ch when you do.
Oh, it's probably better you don't comment every post since that can be a little difficult or tiring. This was mainly meant for others who check out this forum only once a month (when chapters are out) if they're interested. Thanks for following, though, glad you like my monthly chapter posts!
Old 2011-12-29, 09:00   Link #7556
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Oh, it's probably better you don't comment every post since that can be a little difficult or tiring.
That's true. Any way I was looking for some more spoiler on this month ch.
Spoiler for just in case:
Old 2011-12-29, 14:42   Link #7557
Homura7

Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 14:53   Link #7558
Soji

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-12-29, 21:24   Link #7559
Skieth

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by Skieth; 2011-12-29 at 22:00.
Old 2011-12-30, 01:11   Link #7560
Avvesione

I can just see it happen...

Spoiler:

Tags
action, comedy, seinen