AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-11-28, 13:22   Link #41
Ushio the Omega

What's up with Futon Kazekiri no jutsu being mentioned? that technique was used by a konoha anbu in the Pain invasion arc and now it's super powerful?
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 13:57   Link #42
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Wait this is an old jutsu? I was thinking he was about to use the one when he was training to be a frog-nerd; the "I can't let anyone see this" or whatever it was.
Old 2012-11-28, 14:23   Link #43
KyuubiRocks
What?!

I'm liking where this is heading...
Old 2012-11-28, 14:24   Link #44
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
The part of the chapter where Kiba told Naruto not to act all tough in front of Hinata was my favorite!
In all honesty that part made no sense to me.
Old 2012-11-28, 14:33   Link #45
janipani

Oh! The friendly fodder arrived just in time to die.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 14:54   Link #46
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Anyone else notice that Obito is starting to see that Naruto is very much like the old him?
There has been some resistance to this notion on these forums, with some people even stating that they're nothing alike, apart from a very superficial view. Apparently though, it seems Kishimoto disagrees, and we are seeing Obito making comments and actually stating it literally for the audience (just in case it wasn't already obvious enough). I don't see why anyone is so vehemetly against them being alike.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 15:09   Link #47
BlueCosmos

Correct me if Im wrong but did sasuke not say when he awoke that he was coming to kill naruto as he promised and naruto straight up asked for it as well ( gather up all your hatered and focus it on me) close enough. I feel that the manga is going in a direction that contradicts there meeting. Here's what I believe the story is heading to. Naruto and bee hang back while the alliance army by them time to recover. No names shinobi start dieing cause madara is boss. Kages show up except tsunada but they all ready know madar is unstoppable. Naruto assuming his hokaga died plus all the unamed ninja who have also died in front of him gets one final blow to madar to weaken him but the alliance can't do shit, and here comes sasuke to save naruto and the Intire alliance for EVERYONe to see and witness, he is forgiven. I know this s all speculation but the tone if the story has completely changed in my opinion and I'm not a fan. Still love the epic fight scenes
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 15:29   Link #48
janipani

I have a great fear that Naruto and Sasuke will actually team up against Madara. This is because long time ago when Naruto learned that he has wind type of chackra he was happy because wind can strengthen the fire attack and so they (sasuke and him) could beat their enemy together... and I so hope Kishi has forgotten such silly scenario.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 15:42   Link #49
itachi-san314

as people have said, there isn't a new jutsu, but it was confusing at first for certain

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I'm pretty jure that Naruto's jutsu is the one Jiraiya told him never to do in the start of Part II. When he first practised the Sage Mode Naruto said he maybe could perform "that jutsu" but was startled when frog heard him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Wait this is an old jutsu? I was thinking he was about to use the one when he was training to be a frog-nerd; the "I can't let anyone see this" or whatever it was.
i think both of you are referring to naruto using rasen-shuriken while in sage mode in these 2 quotes. he was forbidden to use it since it damaged his body too much, but in sage mode he is able to throw it and prevent the self-inflicted damage. we first saw him throw rasen shuriken during the pain fight and the old geezer toad mentioned never having seen naruto train to use it since naruto would sneak out at night and train it in secret
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 16:11   Link #50
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
I have a great fear that Naruto and Sasuke will actually team up against Madara.
Not only will this come true, but Obito will become good by the time this fight is over, and die redeeming himself, a la Pain.

Hopefully, as he is about to try to do so, Sasuke goes aggro and electrocutes him to death.
Old 2012-11-28, 16:14   Link #51
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
There has been some resistance to this notion on these forums, with some people even stating that they're nothing alike, apart from a very superficial view. Apparently though, it seems Kishimoto disagrees, and we are seeing Obito making comments and actually stating it literally for the audience (just in case it wasn't already obvious enough). I don't see why anyone is so vehemetly against them being alike.
When I watched a trailer of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generation, a comment was "Is this Naruto Uchiha?" But yeah, Naruto and Obito used to have the same dream of becoming the Hokage and often failed a lot so I find such comparisons legit.

Quote:
i think both of you are referring to naruto using rasen-shuriken while in sage mode in these 2 quotes. he was forbidden to use it since it damaged his body too much, but in sage mode he is able to throw it and prevent the self-inflicted damage. we first saw him throw rasen shuriken during the pain fight and the old geezer toad mentioned never having seen naruto train to use it since naruto would sneak out at night and train it in secret
I made a mistake. Well the translation did it. Naruto actually says "This is the Ninja Alliance no Jutsu! The strongest Jutsu ever" The Wind Cutter technique was actually done in the previous page by a group of allies from Naruto (they all held weapons similar to Temari's). Whether Naruto has another secret technique remains as a mystery to me.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 16:24   Link #52
sayde

My cousin and I had a fun time over-analyzing every moment Hinata was shown. This includes the huge group scene towards the very end where Hinata is positioned closer to Naruto than Sakura. Needless to say, as NaruHina fans, we got a lot of fun out of this chapter.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 16:36   Link #53
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
My cousin and I had a fun time over-analyzing every moment Hinata was shown. This includes the huge group scene towards the very end where Hinata is positioned closer to Naruto than Sakura. Needless to say, as NaruHina fans, we got a lot of fun out of this chapter.
Seeing your avatar after reading your comment was priceless
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 16:47   Link #54
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
In all honesty that part made no sense to me.
What doesn't make sense about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I totally agree with you!
Old 2012-11-28, 17:36   Link #55
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Seeing your avatar after reading your comment was priceless
Yeah. As you can see, I make no effort to hide it. I am what I am--a NaruHina worshipper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I totally agree with you!
*high fives*
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 17:49   Link #56
Alchemist007
*Author

As a converted Naruhina shipper, I also approve of Kiba's trollishness.

Quote:
Also was thinking this

And Obito is about on the path to (re)kill Darth Sidious.
Old 2012-11-28, 18:38   Link #57
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

By the way, regardless of whether Tsunade will die for not, I'd like to point out that death of the previous kage is not a prerequisite towards passing the torch. In fact, the first three Hokage still lived while passing on their titles.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 18:53   Link #58
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
They've already countered two attacks from the Jyuubi. And that was with a few Hyuuga and Yamanaka; and Temari with a handful of fellow tessenjutsu users. We haven't even seen the heavy hitters do anything or Shikamaru use his brain.

They are actually doing quite well. Sure, numerous fodder will die, but most of the rookies and a few name characters will shine.

The fight is basically won. Naruto needed to learn to rely on his friends who are the ultimate jutsu(cue cheesy triumphant music). That was his last lesson. Obito will see that Naruto is the true path, what he should of been, and repent for lusting over a 13 year old girl. Madara will get his comeuppance by being defeated by little brats with the Will of Fire. Yipee!

Then Sasuke shows up...
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-28, 20:42   Link #59
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
We haven't even seen the heavy hitters do anything or Shikamaru use his brain.
More like use his insanity. The logical course of action when facing a walking nuke canon is (a) to spread out as much as possible (b) not engage the big bad, but make it go away though other means completely avoiding a direct confrontation as much as possible. But of course his mentor taught him shogi, so as any shogi player one has to castle the king in fodder—pretty much what happens here.
Old 2012-11-28, 20:44   Link #60
kiki san

i would much rather hear naruto shout about being hokage than see him fanboy sasuke again.
kiki san is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion