AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-07-25, 15:18   Link #301
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah of course, I mean some anime would just be fun as hell to live in.

Personally I'd go with Dog Days. The world the MC drops into not the one that's just like ours. Fun, action, and wars where people don't die.
Old 2016-03-16, 13:25   Link #302
Ranma50387

Thumbs up

I personally really wish I could be a part of the Ranma 1/2 universe, I'd love to go to the cursed springs so I could fall in the spring of the drowned girl on purpose, but sadly that might not happen... ever... but if it would happen I'd gladly be on Ranma's side and help him out with anything!
Ranma50387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-17, 09:23   Link #303
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
As long as I'm not in one of the realities where the city wall gets kicked down by a 50 meter giant, or where a planet blows up in five minutes, or where my best friend subjects me to cosmic slavery, or where my head can get bitten off, or where England won the American Revolutionary War, or where a psychopath has delusions of Godhood via magic notebook, or where golden armored jackasses ruin everything, or where a masked lolicon declares war in a gender confused mobile suit, sure. I've wished to live in an anime world; you'd be surprised at how much chunibyou behavior can make you blend into a lot of settings...
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-17, 19:08   Link #304
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

I would definitely go to an anime world, and one that is exciting. For example, having special abilities or proving my mettle without them, witness or be a part of huge mecha battles, getting a harem (not to sure I would though, I'd try) and big boobs almost everywhere.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-18, 10:14   Link #305
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kousaka View Post
As long as I'm not in one of the realities where the city wall gets kicked down by a 50 meter giant, or where a planet blows up in five minutes, or where my best friend subjects me to cosmic slavery, or where my head can get bitten off, or where England won the American Revolutionary War, or where a psychopath has delusions of Godhood via magic notebook, or where golden armored jackasses ruin everything, or where a masked lolicon declares war in a gender confused mobile suit, sure. I've wished to live in an anime world; you'd be surprised at how much chunibyou behavior can make you blend into a lot of settings...
Hmmm... pretty much my thoughts on this. It would be cool to be friends with or date some of the more entertaining characters I've seen in some of the "safer" anime worlds I've seen- that said, now it's just a choice between the quiet yet adorable kuudere or the funny, spontanoeus, excitable type who there's never a dull moment around- examples of the latter include Aoi Miyamori from Shirobako, Iori Nagase from Kokoro Connect, or Rikka Takanashi from Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai.

As for universes with characters that could be dangerous, as I've said before, I'd rather have a certain character appear in my safe real world- for instance, getting close enough to Yuki to convince her to hax0r reality for me (or at least fix myriad of computer issues I run across in my every day life!), it would be awesome, plus, I just so happen to love myself some kuuderes XD! On the other hand living in world where the fate of the planet rest in the hands of a hyperactive chuuni teenage girl, less awesome.

As for visiting a more dangerous anime universe, if I did, I would want to be very well-equipped, and restrict my travels to world where any dangers can be neutralized by a well-stocked cache of munitions.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-26, 23:17   Link #306
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

If I had to choose an anime world to live in, I'd choose to be an alchemist in Fullmetal Alchemist. Dangerous world to be sure, but alchemy is so cool. It's like superpowers that, in that universe, aren't superpowers. Sign me up.
Old 2016-03-27, 14:33   Link #307
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Possible places I'd like:

Love Live (helping Muse/Aquors)
DokiDoki Precure (helping Mana) or All Stars (participating in their battles... probably)
Kancolle (be the admiral)
Kill La Kill (help Ryuko and occasionally give info)

Last edited by bhl88; 2016-03-27 at 14:48.
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-04, 22:10   Link #308
ViperFire94
Hi :D

Heck yeah it'd be freaking awesome to live in an anime. I'd love to live in the Attack on Titan universe. I know it's usually first on the list of animes you wouldn't want to live in but if I could be able to turn into a titan myself I'd gladly take that chance lol Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Soul Eater and Fairy Tail would be some others I'd love to live in too.
ViperFire94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-04, 22:41   Link #309
Villager_A
Average Villager

i'd like to be on some random ero-anime lol. some shounen-action anime wont work for me because of some intense trainings and stuff. im too lazy for that.