AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-08, 11:28   Link #581
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpR1337 View Post
Good sire. An elegant troll does not push others into despair without a sound and logical argument. It is neither sound nor logical to say that I disagree when I really don't. A bona fide troll only unleashes opinions that contradict those of others if he has the theoretic base to do so. For example, saying that "I can read japanese, I have the novel in my hands, and Kouko doesn't get back together with Banri. Banri ends up with Linda, Kouko goes back to Paris alone, and Mitsuo sets on Chinami. Shucks for you." is not trolling. That's called pissing people off. Or, if you really want to categorise it into trolling, that's what you call a piss-weak troll.

That's also a reason why I happen to feel the same as most people who said certain things about so-called "trolling sites". Trolls are self-submitted "avantgarde" warriors of entertainment. A good troll works something like Oscar Wilde's famous quote of "If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you". That is what you call a troll.
That's actually not the kind of troll I hate the most though. A troll that provides too much information can be seen through, a troll that provides a valid argument can be deconstructed; but a troll who is very vague and approaches the topic like it's a secret he knows and won't tell you, is by far the worst to me.

Imagine wanting to know something so badly it gives you anxiety, you think about it all day, you think about it even before you sleep, and then someone tells you they know the answer, and it's bad. They approach it as if saying "I know something you don't know, and you'll be very cross when you find out." This could make your previous anxiety sky rocket, your previous worries become paramount and consume you til you know the answer. The answer that is out of your grasp, the answer you have no idea how long you'll have to wait to get. All you can do is sit, worry, and think "what if he's lying? What if he's not?"

To me that is by far the worst.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 11:46   Link #582
BlackUni

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Oh good! Illustrations! Things seem to be intense. The last one is a good sign though
AHAHA, it's not loading for me, darned Internet connection XD
What's the last picture look like?
BlackUni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 11:54   Link #583
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
That's actually not the kind of troll I hate the most though. A troll that provides too much information can be seen through, a troll that provides a valid argument can be deconstructed; but a troll who is very vague and approaches the topic like it's a secret he knows and won't tell you, is by far the worst to me.
That's because those who ask have problems, those who answer have kindness, and those who don't answer have power.

EDIT: as for last picture: Kouko in Banri's arms about to cry = EPIC WIN!

Let us remember the victims of Domestic Violence.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 11:55   Link #584
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackUni View Post
AHAHA, it's not loading for me, darned Internet connection XD
What's the last picture look like?
You really wanna know?
this is a good time for me to do that troll I was talking about.

Man it really took a minute to get the image to work though.

Spoiler for You really wanna know? Image Here.:

Quote:
That's because those who ask have problems, those who answer have kindness, and those who don't answer have power.

EDIT: as for last picture: Kouko in Banri's arms about to cry = EPIC WIN!
Power to do something terrible. And yeah, it is a win.
Old 2014-03-08, 12:26   Link #585
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
By the way. That looks like the beginning of one juicy kissing scene. Hooray!

It seems the classic image method outruled all the guesses and theories. Same old cliché, same conclusion, and same satisfaction. It does feel good, if I may say so myself.

Old 2014-03-08, 12:36   Link #586
anonfr

Quote:
By the way. That looks like the beginning of one juicy kissing scene. Hooray!

It seems the classic image method outruled all the guesses and theories. Same old cliché, same conclusion, and same satisfaction. It does feel good, if I may say so myself.
Agreed. Sometimes cliche` be damned and give the people what they want.
Old 2014-03-08, 13:33   Link #587
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
Agreed. Sometimes cliche` be damned and give the people what they want.
Always give them what they want. If real romance doesn't work out in the XXI. century, keep fantasy clean at least.

Old 2014-03-08, 13:54   Link #588
anonfr

Quote:
Always give them what they want. If real romance doesn't work out in the XXI. century, keep fantasy clean at least.
But that doesn't mean you always want a cliche` do you?
Old 2014-03-08, 14:05   Link #589
BlackUni

Quote:
You really wanna know?
this is a good time for me to do that troll I was talking about.

Man it really took a minute to get the image to work though.

Power to do something terrible. And yeah, it is a win.
This calls for a KYAAAAA moment from the entire fanbase, wonder how, if at all, the anime is gonna do this.

If its anything like toradora there's only gonna be slit changes to the ending, unless we get a anime original ending (which I highly doubt)
BlackUni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-08, 17:34   Link #590
Kakurin
大佐

That last picture has me eased up on the ending. Love that picture. Well, if I happen to see a spoiler summary on Baidu before anyone else has provided one I'll try to translate it for you guys here.
Old 2014-03-08, 20:34   Link #591
Apopo

in Volume 8 Linda will end up with who?
Apopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 00:08   Link #592
Apopo

what happened to Linda? can you tell me?
Apopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 01:10   Link #593
7T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apopo View Post
what happened to Linda? can you tell me?
新たな恋に向かったリンダ it means Linda have not end up with anyone
7T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 01:51   Link #594
RightSaidFred

Come on is there any doubt that Koko and Banri end up together. When has Takemiya, ever done that? It would be one hell of a 180 to this story.

So when does Koko leave and for how many episodes? We have 3 episodes left. So does she show up in episode 22 and not in 23 but returns in 24.

Going to be interesting.
RightSaidFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 01:57   Link #595
Pesti13nce

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightSaidFred View Post
Come on is there any doubt that Koko and Banri end up together. When has Takemiya, ever done that? It would be one hell of a 180 to this story.

So when does Koko leave and for how many episodes? We have 3 episodes left. So does she show up in episode 22 and not in 23 but returns in 24.

Going to be interesting.

Erm this is the LN thread.... not anime...
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 02:10   Link #596
l.kostas

http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51430399.html

From http://toro.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/magazin/1389225391/
Comment number 912:
"アニメしか見ていない原作未読者だからあまり深い事を言える分際ではないが、
最終巻に対するネタバレ感想を聞く限り、GTってとらドラの二番煎じにしか見えんわ。

・リンダは本当は万里が好きだったけど、万里×香子を見守っていました。
・最後にリンダは万里が好きだったことを告白し、諦める
・香子は万里との空白期間を設ける
・でも最後は香子と万里が結ばれる

万里を竜児に、香子を大河に、リンダを実乃梨に置き換えると、とらドラの完成やんw
皮肉言って申し訳ないが、次作は社会人編でまた同じ内容かな?
誰か作者に「仏の顔も三度まで」っていう常識ことわざを教えてやれよ。"
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 02:43   Link #597
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Who cares about Linda man. Just let her go. She was only a plot device and bio-setting for the entire series. It would've hurt if her route was done in the end.

Quote:
But that doesn't mean you always want a cliche` do you?
Depends on the series. If it's a shounen fight, I hate clichés (mostly the Dragon BLOL cliché of the 9th consecutive "last boss" defeated with the Extra Ultra Mega Giga Hyper Super Saiyan mode). If it's either romcom or simple romantic, I love clichés, since I'm a sucker for happy ends. Actually, I like them so much that I simply don't understand people who like tragedies. Well, I wouldn't say that f.e. Code Geass is a bad series, it's just that I hate it. Because I would've tried to make the ending different. Also, Batman 3 showed that you don't actually have to kill a protagonist to have him dead. Something like that.
So yeah, I won't call the series bad, and I won't say anything bad about the people who like it. But I sure as hell have to say that when the AA (sort of my country's anime and manga portal) poll got Code Geass for the annual best anime as winner, and Rosario + Vampire (for which the anime isn't all that dramatic, but it was a helluva' lot of fun to watch, and the manga's very good imho) as the annual worst anime as winner, I really wanted to punch someone in the face.

Well, think of it like this. When I see tear-jerkers, I like to shed the "warm tear", not the "cold tear". If you get my meaning.

Old 2014-03-09, 02:49   Link #598
anonfr

Quote:
Who cares about Linda man. Just let her go. She was only a plot device and bio-setting for the entire series. It would've hurt if her route was done in the end.

Depends on the series. If it's a shounen fight, I hate clichés (mostly the Dragon BLOL cliché of the 9th consecutive "last boss" defeated with the Extra Ultra Mega Giga Hyper Super Saiyan mode). If it's either romcom or simple romantic, I love clichés, since I'm a sucker for happy ends. Actually, I like them so much that I simply don't understand people who like tragedies. Well, I wouldn't say that f.e. Code Geass is a bad series, it's just that I hate it. Because I would've tried to make the ending different. Also, Batman 3 showed that you don't actually have to kill a protagonist to have him dead. Something like that.
So yeah, I won't call the series bad, and I won't say anything bad about the people who like it. But I sure as hell have to say that when the AA (sort of my country's anime and manga portal) poll got Code Geass for the annual best anime as winner, and Rosario + Vampire (for which the anime isn't all that dramatic, but it was a helluva' lot of fun to watch, and the manga's very good imho) as the annual worst anime as winner, I really wanted to punch someone in the face.

Well, think of it like this. When I see tear-jerkers, I like to shed the "warm tear", not the "cold tear". If you get my meaning.
I never meant to infer the series was bad. I don't think it is and I'm happy it went with the cliche` main guy gets the main girl ending.

I just wanted your opinion on Cliche as a whole. Your points valid, I won't argue it. I like cliche or happy endings. I'm usually more concerned about the back drop. The characters, the setting, the plot devices. Those are the usual cliche's that bother me. As for story progression, I agree with you, I always prefer a guy gets the girl happy ending as long as it makes sense with the story progression.

I didn't hear about that poll, but that is a bit upsetting.
Old 2014-03-09, 03:12   Link #599
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Well that's a disappointment. I really hate Koko, her entire premise feels so... fake.

I know, let me pray to god that Banri is just delusional, and is recalling his memories in a recap of his life in that scene.

That or a final parting. YES. There is still hope!

Last edited by Haruyasha; 2014-03-09 at 03:22.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-09, 03:21   Link #600
Kakurin
大佐

For me it depends on the way the story developed. If it was written with signs to a happy ending like Golden Time (seeing the way Banri and Kouko moved forward) then I detest such an ending. But if enough signs were going around for the possibility of a dramatic ending, then I sometimes welcome that for a change. I for example loved Code Geass' ending.

Tags
college, dengeki bunko, love triangle, romance, school life, shounen