AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-09, 03:31   Link #81
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Here are the inserts and cover of the 4th OST .

Quote:
Wow. That took awhile
OST 3 almost took 2 years this one has come out pretty fast hardly been a year I guess
Old 2009-12-16, 22:13   Link #82
shenzu

so...anyone have the OST yet and confirm that the instrumental of Number One is the epic one a lot of us are waiting for? ^^;
Old 2009-12-17, 05:32   Link #83
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzu View Post
so...anyone have the OST yet and confirm that the instrumental of Number One is the epic one a lot of us are waiting for? ^^;
what epic version would that be?
Old 2009-12-17, 06:39   Link #84
medigo

its out...
in certain circles which shall not be mentioned
suffice to say its mostly tracks from the Sword Rebellion episodes, plus a few from the Hueco Mondo arc and Instrumentals
Old 2009-12-17, 10:45   Link #85
sayde

I just got to listening to the OST today. For the record, the version of #1 a lot of us were waiting for is the "Number One's one else" version. The instrumental version is quite literally the vocal-less version of the original song (as I suspected it would be).

And yes Number One's one else is EVERYTHING I was hoping it would be. It's without a doubt the most epic song on the OST as far as I'm concerned.
Old 2009-12-17, 15:10   Link #86
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
i tried looking for it yesterday. didnt worked out, ill try tonight after work, i really want to have it. cant wait
Old 2009-12-17, 16:19   Link #87
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Overall not a great OST only 2-3 tracks are good . Unlike the third and first where lot of tracks were really good . The format is little coarse for me I mean some noise on my speakers . Even OST 2 was a better listen than this . I am going to say knowing the creative genius of Shiro Sagisu , he can do better much . This one seems hastily compiled to make a quick buck with yule season in mind .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
And yes Number One's one else is EVERYTHING I was hoping it would be. It's without a doubt the most epic song on the OST as far as I'm concerned.
Touche that was the surprise . Sounds even better than Number One .

* A little unknown fact about Number One , check the Lyrics . Doesn't seem appropriate for a shonen Hero does it
Old 2009-12-17, 20:14   Link #88
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
This one seems hastily compiled to make a quick buck with yule season in mind .
Something tells me they're aware of this as well...which is why they probably saw fit to include Number One's one else in this OST. Sneaky bastards had to give us at least one reason to pick it up.
Quote:

* A little unknown fact about Number One , check the Lyrics . Doesn't seem appropriate for a shonen Hero does it
I don't know. I've always felt the original lyrics fit the theme of shonen hero rather well -- in a weird, cheesy, 4th wall shattering, sort-of way.
Old 2009-12-18, 00:11   Link #89
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I don't know. I've always felt the original lyrics fit the theme of shonen hero rather well -- in a weird, cheesy, 4th wall shattering, sort-of way.

Hazel Fernandez is singing about Gal Power . Dont want to copy and paste a better explanation here .. ^^
Old 2009-12-18, 00:24   Link #90
sayde

ehh...I'm just not seeing it. I've read the highlighted chorus over and over again and I can still see it being applied to both a male or a female since there's nothing in the chorus that sounds gender specific to me.

*edit*
I think I see it now. There's a single line in their that confirms it (though it's not found in the chorus).

Quote:
Everybody wants a piece of you; you're the *queen* of the scene, living in a dream
Old 2009-12-18, 00:30   Link #91
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The first stanza also is kinda a give away . ... If you think about it the vocal version is a rarity in the anime

Quote:

If you wanna see some action
Gotta be the center of attraction
Make sure that they got their eyes on you,
Like the face that you see on every magazine
Old 2009-12-18, 00:46   Link #92
sayde

Quote:
The first stanza also is kinda a give away . ...
Call me dense, but I can definitely see that first stanza being applicable to both genders. High School jocks striving to become #1 on their sports teams are among the first people I imagine singing along to that.(figuratively anyways *lol*)

Quote:
If you think about it the vocal version is a rarity in the anime
...now that you mention it.
Old 2009-12-19, 08:04   Link #93
Simon_Lord

yeah....after listenning to it twice, its not that great. i was hoping i woul'd get more of the other songs like the ones played in Fake karakura town.
Old 2009-12-19, 16:27   Link #94
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
yeah....after listenning to it twice, its not that great. i was hoping i woul'd get more of the other songs like the ones played in Fake karakura town.
Uh if you mean some of the fight music for that arc, try the Bleach: Fade to Black OST, it had number of the new themes in it, I think was 3 of 4 used from it for battle of the pillars.
MAL
Old 2009-12-20, 15:30   Link #95
Simon_Lord

i didnt even know that OST was out
Old 2009-12-21, 00:40   Link #96
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
i didnt even know that OST was out
I found it by chance when I was searching for the movie while ago, and it had been out sometime before then even btw few of tracks that used in the anime from the Movie's OST, from where I recall their use
Spoiler for stuff in that Arc to say where theme used:
MAL
Old 2009-12-21, 01:58   Link #97
Simon_Lord

yes thank you, i got a chance to listen to it, way more interesting than OST 4 in my opinion :P
Old 2009-12-21, 05:12   Link #98
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
yes thank you, i got a chance to listen to it, way more interesting than OST 4 in my opinion :P
I'd agree overall, but "Power to Strive", "The Other Tales Of Zanpakuto" and "Number Ones One Else" alone made OST 4 win, both such great themes .
"Driven Into Fear" is a pretty interesting, and good theme too, though "Muramasa" sounds bit too similar to it...
Some of the tracks were good like "The One Path To take", and few were bad like 'Swinging The Sword', but those two and few others I can't recall ever hearing in the anime ever .

Though.... I can't believe they actually put the stupid Karakurizer song in there .
MAL
Closed Thread