AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-02-24, 01:36   Link #3141
tantei okuoku
Mystery Otaku

we are in desperate need of a K-timer (effects would be appreciated) to do the second ending and opening for kindaichi case files, since it is holding up our release of this three episode case.

Positions: Translator, KARAOKE, typesetter, timer, encoder, editor, after effects
Group: KAW (Kindiaichi Academy Workz)
Projects: Kindaichi shonen no jikembo/ kindaichi case files
the second (unlicensed) half of Kodocha/ kodomo no omocha,
and yakumo (dvd/ HD airing)
IRC Channel: #kindaichi@ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: tantei, kamikazeee
E-Mail:seabiscuit.0atgmail.com
URL: http://kaworkz.co.cc
We are a group devoted to mystery anime and manga. we also go off on a lot of tangents. we do HQ releases and do our best to make sure we are doing all we can to make the releases as good as possible. we are still a fairly young group (over one year), but we are appreciated by the community surrounding under done mystery anime and manga, as well as currently airing fans, we are always looking for more help, so that we can do the best qaulity releases and have them go faster and look more professional
Old 2011-02-26, 14:26   Link #3142
NODA7

MSPN is in need of TLCers, Timers, Editors, Capper, QCers and an EXPERIENCED Encoder.

Spring is around the corner along with a new season of shows. We're subbing A-Channel and Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, but we're unable to do that without TLCers, Editors, Timers, Typesetters, QCers, an experienced Encoder and Capper.

TLC

You must check the translated Episode for any missed translations lines and add it in.

You must have prior fansub experience or if you don't have any experience i'll help you out.
WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED FOR EXPERIENCED TLCers PLEASE APPLY WE NEED YOU.

Timer

you must time each line according to their length.

You must have agi experience and fast timing.

I'll fix any little timing mistakes you make.
WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED FOR EXPERIENCED TIMERS PLEASE APPLY WE NEED YOU.

Quality Checkers

The easiest job in fansubbing.

You must check for any mistakes in the script and make a report of it.

There is a mass QC recruit rally at #MSPN-rect@irc.rizion.net so apply now before it's too late!

An EXPERIENCED Encoder

Capper

If any of you are interested please email me at ntngibbs@gmail.com or at #MSPN@irc.rizon.net or #MSPN-rect@irc.rizion.net and PM Linx-san for more info. We really need your help!
Old 2011-02-28, 01:18   Link #3143
hyper_metal_messiha

Hello, my name is The "ASS" of /m/ and I'm in charge of a sub group called BroSubs, we at brosubs sub older under the radar anime that haven't gotten subs yet but kinda need'em. Our list of anime currently is....

1. Transformers: Micron Legend.
The first in the Unicron Trilogy, currently up to three episodes

2.Nekketsu Saikyo Gosaurer
The third in the Eldoran super robot series, currently up to five episodes

3.Metal Armor Dragonar
An 80's Sci Fi Mecha anime with lots of Action and awesome stuff currently up to two episodes.

Currently Dragonar has been outsourced to another translator, but Gosaurer and Micron Legend both need a Translator. Both are still up for grabs to be translated. Micron being the easiest while Gosaurer is a tad bit tougher because of a certain character named Geeg and his manner of speech. As far as QCing and Typesetting something can be worked out since we only need a Translator.

If interested please contact me by the E-mail and Screen names given, we also have a blog spot as well

Blogspot
http://brosubs.blogspot.com/

E-Mail, This can also be used for my MSN as well
Galaxy_Convoy_19@hotmail.com

AIM
kamenkuroi

Thank you for your time and if you are able to help then thank you, if not it is really appreciated.
Old 2011-02-28, 11:35   Link #3144
TheProfosist

Group: @Home Encoding
IRC: #@Home@irc.rizon.net
Email: admin@athomeencoding.com
Projects: http://www.athomeencoding.com/?page_id=5 (though we''ll consider almost anything if you want to work on something else)

We are currently looking for users who are interested in being an active part of our encoding group and are looking for (in order of importance):

Typesetters, Timers, Encoders

you must have at least some knowledge in the area that you apply. even if you consider yourself a noob, your welcome to grow your skills here as we have enough content to go around.
Old 2011-03-01, 14:49   Link #3145
mflatischler
Passionate Timer

Group: FTP-Anime
IRC: #ftp-anime@irc.rizon.net
Projects: Current and Future Projects

We are looking for experienced Editors and Timers to work on our current and future projects.

We are also looking for Translators, no experience in fansubbing needed.
Old 2011-03-01, 17:56   Link #3146
NODA7

MSPN is looking for dedicated Fansubbing staff

MSPN Fansubs is looking for Experienced TLs, TLCers, Timers, K-Timers, AFXers and Encoder to help us with A-Channel and Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai.

We're looking for QCers and RAW provider/Capper for AT-X and other popular stations.

If your interested in joining please email me at ntngibbs@gmail.com or Join #MSPN-rect@irc.rizion.net and PM Linx-san.

Joint proposals are also welcome.

Last edited by NODA7; 2011-03-02 at 16:43.
Old 2011-03-04, 09:34   Link #3147
GeRi
*Fansubber

*Animearth Fansubs is lookind for Translators*

We are looking for experienced translators to help us out with "Toriko".
If you are interested, please join #animearth@irc.rizon.net and PM darkphoenix or GeRi.

We will be glad to have you in our team.
Old 2011-03-05, 02:19   Link #3148
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Everything is still open... we're nearing the air date, so we're hoping to find some people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroku View Post
DATS is looking for a dedicated translator and capper for the upcoming spring series, Fireball Charming.

Both positions can be paid, if that's an incentive.

Translator should be top notch, though, as it's not an easy series. Also requires a decent amount of research to find random obscure references.

Interested parties should contact us at kree@dats.us since no one visits our IRC chan anymore.

---

Side note, looking for a capper/HD source provider for Digimon Xros Wars - anyone able/willing to help with that would be greatly appreciated.
Old 2011-03-05, 16:07   Link #3149
gyrene2083

Siempre Fidelis is looking for Translators

Group - Siempre Fidelis
Project - Lotte no Omocha! and Ao no Exorcist
Position - Translator, Capper
Irc Contact - #siemprefidelis.irc.rizon.net contact Koga or gyrene2083
Website -http://www.siemprefidelis.org

The show airs 10 April 2011, and airs at 2330. We would be grateful for all that apply.

-Semper Fi
gyrene2083

Last edited by gyrene2083; 2011-03-09 at 15:11.
Old 2011-03-07, 06:42   Link #3150
a745

Group: Abyssal Chronicles
Project: Tales of Symphonia OVA (Sylvarant, Tethe'alla and United World Episodes)
Positions: Kara FXer
Requirement: Must hopefully be experienced and be able to create an effect based on the staff's recommendations. A pre-timed script will be provided. There are about 5 effects to do (5 songs)
Contact: E-mail only, abigail979@yahoo.com or a745@abyssalchronicles.com

We are in dire need of this! Anyone, please! Thanks!
Old 2011-03-08, 17:47   Link #3151
NODA7

MSPN Fansubs is looking for Typesetters and Encoders

Hey this is Linx-san. My group MSPN-Fansubs is looking for Experienced Typesetters and Experienced Encoders to help us with our upcoming projects for the spring season A-Channel and Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai and for other future shows.

We are a speedsub group and we really need the help.
If your interested please contact me by email ntngibbs@gmail.com or join #MSPN-rect@irc.rizion.net and PM Linx-san or any of the staff members.

Hope to see you soon.

Also visit our site at http://mspn-fansubs.co.cc/

Last edited by NODA7; 2011-03-08 at 17:59.
Old 2011-03-09, 17:16   Link #3152
Kamikazenor

Hi,

We over at Phantom-Subs[PHT] are looking for a translator for the upcoming spring season.
We haven't decided on a project yet, so the translator will get to choose that if he or she wants to.
Said translator needs to be good at either chinese or japanese.
We'd also like a translation checker for the spring season or for another project we're working on at the moment.

If you're reading this and interested, I can be reached at the locations below:
IRC : #Phantom-Recruit@irc.rizon.net - Kamikazeeee, SamKook or Hekuta.
MSN : leifruben@hotmail.com
E-Mail : phantomsubs@hotmail.com
AIM : KamikazeNOR
Old 2011-03-12, 16:11   Link #3153
Marc22

Position(s): Translate Japanese -> English or German, Timer
Group: LoxagonSub
Project(s): Battle Spirits Brave
IRC Channel: irc://irc.euirc.net/LoxagonSub
IRC Contact: Loxagon, Springlove ( from 8pm (German-Time), we are usually on!)
E-Mail: loxsub[at]googlemail.com

We will sub BsB in English and German
Old 2011-03-13, 16:28   Link #3154
fgghjjkll

CTSS - Cut That Shit Subs
We are a fairly new group subbing Infinite Stratos and soon, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi, next season with Team Zebraman.

At the moment, we need:
Translators/TLCers - No experience required but depending on the channel activity, you MAY be subjected to a conversation with our current TLers.Enough translators now.

Quality Checker - Erm. 2 month experience needed. Just email me a CV with which groups you've worked for and some copies of your QC reports, thanks. (Alternatively, Join our IRC Channel and we can see how experienced you are. I aim to be an "elitist" group, but our standards are usually slacker than others.)

KTimer - Our KTimer, Midgie, is literally swimming in high school assignments and exams. We'll need a few KTimers. Experience is needed, but former group experience isn't necessary. The test is quite simple. We send you a workraw + script of which you ktime. Midgie will then let me know whether you are good or not.

Typesetter - Current typesetter is really busy, and my typesetting stinx. I'd love someone who would come and help us out in this area too. Experience is preferred, since you'll need to typeset some signs, but overall, typesetting is quite an easy job.

RAW Provider/Encoder - One of our staff in this area is having is server shut down, and therefore cannot encode for us. If you can use Share and know how to encode, email me some of your scripts + final encodes so I can get Aimbotter/EienShouko to look at them.

Capper - A capper would definitely be useful for speedsub projects.
Capper = 1hr after airing time
Share = 24hr after airing time.

Methods of communication:
1. IRC - #ctss@rizon.net (We are all irc frequents.)
2. Email (fgghjjkll[at]hotmail[dot]com)

Site

Last edited by fgghjjkll; 2011-03-25 at 00:27.
Old 2011-03-14, 02:35   Link #3155
Badskater
Master of the Whip
*Fansubber

Position(s): Translator / Translation Checker
Group: Ryugan
Project(s): Baka to test Season 2, Fairy Tail
IRC Channel: irc://irc.rizon.net/Ryugan-recruits
Contact email: badskater@ryugan.com

Good day everyone, Ryugan is looking new translators since we don't have any news from the last one. Also, we want to do the Baka to Test Season 2 series that's coming this summer, since one of the group that merged in us (Mochi), did the Season 1. So, we want to continue some of the stuff they did as some of our staff loved that series.
Old 2011-03-17, 10:30   Link #3156
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
I come to you with an unusual request. If it's not acceptable, please delete this post.

I'm sure many of you have hear of Otaking's troll-video fansub documentary. What I am looking for is the full version that circulated on the net. It is an 270 MB .avi file. I can't say what I need for right now...

Again, if this request is against the rules, I apologize.
Old 2011-03-18, 16:03   Link #3157
katana-subs
*Fansubber

Exclamation Katana-subs recturing!

Hello.

we are an upcoming subteam that are trying to gather some people to join us.
We hope to be subbing alot of animes now in the spring. We are going to sub to English and Swedish(the swedish part is just the founders litle project).

The first project we are going for is Ao no Exorcist that is released in april. So we hope to get enough people to then. even if we get enough ppl to ao no exorcist are we going for another anime se we do two but we haven't deside the second one yet

Information
Position(s):Timer, Encoder, Capper.
Group: katana subs
Project(s): Ao no Exorcist
IRC Channel: #katana-fansubs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: bhowrath
E-Mail: katanasubs@gmail.com

Last edited by katana-subs; 2011-03-22 at 01:11.
Old 2011-03-19, 09:22   Link #3158
doll_licca
Licca Fansubs Founder

Licca Fansubs is looking for Japanese -> English translators.

We are a fairly new subbing group that has been in operation for approximately 6 months. We have established a reputation for being a group capable of finishing relatively long series in a reasonably efficient manner. You all may have seen our relatively aggressive release schedule in action.

However, we would like to potentially expand the number of series that we can do, and that will require additional translators.

Our specialty is in older mahou shoujo and older World Masterpiece Theater series. If you would like to join us as a Japanese -> English translator, we have a relatively decent list of series you'll have the opportunity to work on.

You will be tested to determine your competency level.

The best way to contact me is via IRC, as I tend to forget to read e-mails, and I don't use this forum except for announcing releases. I'm usually in Licca Fansubs' IRC channel from 6pm-12am, GMT -6.

Information
Position(s): Translator (Japanese to English)
Group: Licca Fansubs
Project(s): TBD
IRC Channel: #licca-fansubs@irc.chatspike.net (NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ON RIZON!)
IRC Contact: Doll_Licca
E-Mail: liccafansubs@gmail.com

Last edited by doll_licca; 2011-03-19 at 11:28.
Old 2011-03-19, 16:18   Link #3159
NODA7

MSPN-Fansubs is looking for dedicated people to join us!

Hey this is Linx-san leader of MSPN-Fansubs.

We are a fairly new group and we looking for Experienced Jap>Eng TLer, TLC, Timers, Editors and Typesetters to help us with our upcoming shows Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai and A-Channel.

We are also looking for a pro banner maker and Distros.

If your interested in joining MSPN please contact by email mspn.subs@gmail.com or join #MSPN-rect and PM one of the staff members

Last edited by NODA7; 2011-03-21 at 17:37. Reason: change
Old 2011-03-21, 22:16   Link #3160
t0asterb0t

Hello all! Arturia Subs is a brand new group made up of experienced and dedicated fansubbers. Our primary goals are fast turnaround times and immaculate scripts. We're aiming for day one releases, so don't bother applying if you can't make that deadline for the entire season. We think we're pretty chill guys to get along with, so if you like to work hard and have fun, we're the group for you!

We plan on doing Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko this season, and we'd like to pick up a translator and TLCer to help out.

General Requirements
  • Be able to do your task ASAP.
  • Be cool. It sucks to be stuck in a group with someone who's not fun to hang out with, so don't be that guy.
Translator
No experience necessary. Ideally, you should be able to begin translating as soon as raws become available. As translator, you'll be crucial to the success of the series, and we'll love you for that. However, with that role comes a great deal of responsibility. Other jobs can be bypassed if someone goes missing, but not so with translators. We'll have a test for you, so come prepared.

TLC
Previous experience appreciated but not required. You'll handle double-checking the translation and provide clarification on certain lines. Like before, we'll have a test for you, so come prepared.

TLDR
Group - Arturia Subs
Project - Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (premiers April 8, Thursdays at 25:55)
Position - Translator, TLC
IRC - #Arturia @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact - t0asterb0t
Email - arturiasubs@gmail.com
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator