AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Monster

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-25, 00:37   Link #21
Crowley
A-Kraze QCer

Quote:
I wish there was a bit more on Nina too =/ but I'm sure they will all come together at one point.
Spoiler:
Old 2004-11-25, 15:50   Link #22
Bakuretsu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley
Spoiler:
That's so cruel Crowley

well, it's a great news, but sucks at the same time ^_^
Old 2004-11-30, 17:49   Link #23
avmoghe

Great episode. A definite improvement over the strangeness of the last one.

Ten episodes have gone by since I rated the show as a whole the last time. I think I'll add the updated ratings here for anyone who cares.

A/A+ = 1-7, 15-17,19, 21, 22, 28-30 -> Generally good/excellent episodes. May be downgraded to B if some questions of vital importance are not answered.

B/C = 9-12,14,18, 23-27 -> Mediocre. Episodes that delve into characters without any apparent reason, or are generally slower than they should be. Not bad, but not excellent either. May be upgraded to A the slow pace turns out to be justified.

D = 8, 13, 20. -> Bad episodes. Highly unlikely of anything even slightly important being in them.
Old 2004-12-05, 15:35   Link #24
Mecha_Trueno
餓鬼に興味ない、俺の好みは年上の美女だ

Location: Shitty old London. They must've been on drugs when they built this place, WTF were they smoking!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killermonk
Was that Roberto or a look alike? I couldn't really tell.

Anyways, I'm finding that with each episode I have a new favorite ep.. This arc has been absolutely spectacular. I really love how it all comes into full circle, too. Reichwein is the most badass fat old guy on any show I've ever watched, lol. The second "Hesse" reported over the monitor thing I knew he was the murderer. That was a cool little twist.
ok, maybe this has already been mentioned and talked about but i cant b bothered to find it. yes, i looked back at previous eps and confirmed that was roberto. so... who IS this guy anyway? he jumps from arc to arc, when are we gonna know more about him? (not that he's a favourite character of mine, but just that he seems to have an important part in the story), well im sure we'll find out some time. come to think about it, he hasnt actually met tenma yet has he? hows this guy related to johan anyway?...
Closed Thread