AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kill La Kill

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-04, 16:58   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

This thread is for those of you with questions about the Kill La Kill anime or manga. There are many questions that don't need a whole thread to discuss them. A simple practical answer straight from the anime or manga without any speculation can solve these connundrums. If someone has such a question about Kill La Kill which can be solved by answering with facts from an official source, then please ask that question here.

Please don't post in this thread unless you are asking a question or answering one. Please remember that it only takes 1 person to answer a question. And don't speculate! You can only reply with cold, hard, merciliessly unforgivable facts. If you have to speculate, then please just tell the querrant that no answer is known, but here are some facts that might help him make up his own mind.

Make sure you use spoiler tags if your question is about the anime, manga, or any non-anime source. Untagged spoilers are risking a ban. There are two ways to create clearly marked spoiler tags, as shown in the following:

The easy way: By simply clicking on this icon which can be found in the Quick Reply or Reply to Thread template. This is how I create spoiler tags.
or
The macho way: By using those uber vB codes as shown in the following...

Spoiler Tag Example
[spoiler=title, i.e. your reason for the spoiler tag]Don't forget to use a title for the spoiler![/spoiler]
...becomes...
Spoiler for title:
Old 2013-11-10, 07:53   Link #2
Zantetsuken

1. Has there been news on how many episode this will be?
2. How's the reception in Japan? Is it doing good?
Old 2013-11-10, 08:57   Link #3
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

It's 25 episodes.
Old 2013-11-11, 16:03   Link #4
immblueversion

Well, now I'm legitimately curious to how well this show is doing in Japan. I heard something about Trigger being surprised by how much more popular it is in the West than at home, but that kind of talk can only go so far.

I just know what you should be doing.
Old 2013-11-16, 09:04   Link #5
tuckersister

Did something happen to Satsuki that made her end up the way she is now?
Old 2013-11-18, 11:48   Link #6
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Why there is a speculation and spoiler thread. This is an original anime, so there can not be any spoilers. Generally though, shouldn't there be different threads for spoiling and speculating? assuming that the forum's users can not resist the urge to read spoilers, even though they will blame others for their own choice.
Old 2014-04-16, 04:04   Link #7
erodas

question

Is Ryouku a lesbian? i dont think that she is im just asking because i got into an argument with one guy in youtube and he was saying that she is a lesbian
Old 2014-04-17, 04:43   Link #8
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by erodas View Post
Is Ryouku a lesbian? i dont think that she is im just asking because i got into an argument with one guy in youtube and he was saying that she is a lesbian
It's never been mentioned anywhere in the series canon what her sexuality actually is. However by that same token because no official word is given on the topic people are still free to make their own personal speculation.

In short either one of you could be right because it's all a guess anyway.

I wouldn't get too worked up about. This aspect was never really a major part of the series or characters to begin with.
Old 2014-06-09, 12:02   Link #9
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erodas View Post
Is Ryouku a lesbian?
Who cares.

Her sexuality is not even important.

Though one thing for certain, Ryuko & Satsuki have more testosterone than the entire cast of 300, Predator and the Expendables combined.

So I wonder...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2017-01-03, 00:00   Link #10
DKN117

Using these pictures,

can anyone do an estimate on what the Elite Four members' heights are, in terms of inches and/or centimeters?
Old 2017-01-03, 18:22   Link #11
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

^ Gamagori has but only one height. Bigger than you.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2017-01-03, 23:09   Link #12
DKN117

Yeah yeah, I know the meme. But I kinda actually wanted to know. Especially Nonon - just how short is she?
Old 2017-01-07, 00:22   Link #13
DKN117

Nevermind for now, I found this:

Holy crap, Nonon is tiny. ...Hold up, where are Nui and Ragyo? How tall are they compared to everyone else?
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a