Finest Crusade

Yakushoku Distpiari - Gesellschaft Blume [Webcomic & Manga]

Original Title: 役職ディストピアリ
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Supernatural, Psychological, Seinen
Author: Senga Fumitaka
Artist: Tellmin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manga Updates
In a fantasy world, with slight RPG-like element, the demon king has been revived and it is up to the Subjucators class to find him and slay him before it's too late.

Follow Truza, a young subjucator, on his journey to slay the demon king along with his teammates he makes along the way. However, there is a dark secret that his teammates must never know about the Subjucator class.
Pretty interesting story so far. The first chapter got me hooked instantly.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Yoxall; 2015-03-23 at 21:32.
Yoxall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-22, 04:42   Link #2
Tenzen12

Sound interesting, gonna check it now.
Old 2015-03-22, 06:17   Link #3
fazri
blacksun king

this story really fucked up.
i can't difference between hero and evil
Old 2015-03-22, 06:18   Link #4
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Trash heroes literally lol

and the power up is only temporary.... so stupid

in that case shouldn't they be used only in the final final battle and not against common M.O.N.stars? so stupid.....
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-22, 09:20   Link #5
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Trash heroes literally lol

and the power up is only temporary.... so stupid

in that case shouldn't they be used only in the final final battle and not against common M.O.N.stars? so stupid.....
They don't have a choice if they run into monsters since they're just level 1. Besides, in the last chapter a town was being attacked.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-22, 10:38   Link #6
techblade

With a Hero like that who need Demon Kings...
techblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-22, 10:46   Link #7
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
They don't have a choice if they run into monsters since they're just level 1. Besides, in the last chapter a town was being attacked.
Zat why I said they shouldn't even be loitering around, just stay in the safest place possible, wait until the demon lord shows himself, then having some of them kill wounded warriors or hundreds of people or whatever and then go kill the demon lord.

I mean there's not even a point of them going around RIGHT NOW finding teammates since after every fight they will be back to level 1.

Then again, it was shown that it doesn't have to be they themselves who kills people to be able to absorb their levels, then just wait after some guards/people died after repelling monsters then absorb them. It's hundred times better than killing strong people who actually capable of fighting against the demons.
Old 2015-03-22, 11:06   Link #8
Trung-t-rung

Read 4 first chapters.
And people thought Akame Ga Kill or Tokyo Ghoul are dark.
This story is just so edgy my hand bleed from scrolling down the pages.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-22, 17:36   Link #9
Tenzen12

Honestly subjucators are pretty wasteful class, considering each of his "allies" might be able defeat demon lord on their own in future. they should get some less useful classes at least

Overally it's bit too dark and edgy for me. Does anyone knows if there is some ray of hope for protagonist, someone who doesn't get killed immediately?
Old 2015-03-23, 17:22   Link #10
bakato

Quote:
Zat why I said they shouldn't even be loitering around, just stay in the safest place possible, wait until the demon lord shows himself, then having some of them kill wounded warriors or hundreds of people or whatever and then go kill the demon lord.

I mean there's not even a point of them going around RIGHT NOW finding teammates since after every fight they will be back to level 1.

Then again, it was shown that it doesn't have to be they themselves who kills people to be able to absorb their levels, then just wait after some guards/people died after repelling monsters then absorb them. It's hundred times better than killing strong people who actually capable of fighting against the demons.
The average adventurers couldn't even beat his grunts so it's doubtful that the demon lord would even come to the front lines himself. Also, if there are barely any people who can actually put up a decent fight, then maybe subjugators are useful after all. These adventurers would just die in droves against monsters. the subjugator system is much more efficient.

It's also possible to be attacked by monsters even while traveling and monster can invade cities too so there's really no safe place and even if there was what are the odds that the demon lord would just show up there?
Old 2015-03-23, 18:49   Link #11
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Read 4 first chapters.
And people thought Akame Ga Kill or Tokyo Ghoul are dark.
This story is just so edgy my hand bleed from scrolling down the pages.
Do you know they have diluted the story from the original web comic version?
The mushroom girl had worse treatment in the original.

Quote:

First, you are underestimating the fire power of the demon lords. One surprise from them can completely wipe a city out.
So there must be a constant supply subjugators ready to fight.

AS for the teammates, well yeah. The "higher ups" do have that portion covered.
You'll see it when the plot gets there.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-23, 18:51   Link #12
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
This was a webcomic?
Old 2015-03-23, 20:51   Link #13
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
The average adventurers couldn't even beat his grunts so it's doubtful that the demon lord would even come to the front lines himself. Also, if there are barely any people who can actually put up a decent fight, then maybe subjugators are useful after all. These adventurers would just die in droves against monsters. the subjugator system is much more efficient.

It's also possible to be attacked by monsters even while traveling and monster can invade cities too so there's really no safe place and even if there was what are the odds that the demon lord would just show up there?
Wasn't the first monster only lvl 15? I'm sure several adventurers can subdue them easily. The 2nd one might need a subjugator, but I think sacrificing 50 lvl 1 people is better than sacrificing strong teammates in the long run.

I'm sure someone would make a logical decision to have Maou search parties deployed, when they are found, it's a go sign for subjugators

Quote:

First, you are underestimating the fire power of the demon lords. One surprise from them can completely wipe a city out.
So there must be a constant supply subjugators ready to fight.

AS for the teammates, well yeah. The "higher ups" do have that portion covered.
You'll see it when the plot gets there.
This was a webcomic?

The way you said it The Demon Lord can't be defeated by sacrificing 3 teammates, then it's even more useless to have subjugators loitering around, exhausting people, what's even the point?

and those higher ups didn't even consider the mental breakdown of the subjugators? having them kill their treasured teammates which maybe some of them managed to touch the heart of the subjugators, it will undoubtedly result in rebellion. It's still better to sacrifice strangers or criminals, at least they can still pretend to be a hero of justice.
Old 2015-03-23, 21:02   Link #14
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The "higher ups" had purposefully made this world into an dystopia since the beginning.
Care of people? Rebellion? No no no, don't assume they give a damn.
If they give a damn about the people, they won't create the demon lords in the first place.

BTW, to the topic creator. The subtitle is Gesellschaft Blume.

And here is the web comic:
http://endelta.jp/gesellschaft/
Old 2015-03-23, 21:15   Link #15
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
The "higher ups" had purposefully made this world into an dystopia since the beginning.
Care of people? Rebellion? No no no, don't assume they give a damn.
If they give a damn about the people, they won't create the demon lords in the first place.

BTW, to the topic creator. The subtitle is Gesellschaft Blume.

And here is the web comic:
http://endelta.jp/gesellschaft/
I meant Subjugator's rebellion.... and did you just casually give a big time spoiler there? goddamn...

that webcomic art is just like Mob Psycho... basically doodle~
Old 2015-03-23, 21:31   Link #16
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Hm? The first volume of the manga depicted very clearly that the demon lords are created by the direct appointment of the system.
Old 2015-03-23, 21:40   Link #17
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Hm? The first volume of the manga depicted very clearly that the demon lords are created by the direct appointment of the system.
What? Which chapter? I don't see it within the 4 translated ones...
Old 2015-03-23, 21:59   Link #18
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Ch. 2-1 and 2-2, where the circus receives their appointment mail and items that can transform them into the next demon lord.
Old 2015-03-23, 23:08   Link #19
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Ch. 2-1 and 2-2, where the circus receives their appointment mail and items that can transform them into the next demon lord.
that's.... not translated yet
Old 2015-03-23, 23:14   Link #20
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Honestly subjucators are pretty wasteful class, considering each of his "allies" might be able defeat demon lord on their own in future. they should get some less useful classes at least

Overally it's bit too dark and edgy for me. Does anyone knows if there is some ray of hope for protagonist, someone who doesn't get killed immediately?
The observer girl, Shizu is a recurring character

Lol it isn't as edgy as Tokyo Ghoul....certainly not a story where everyone says "unko" before croaking XDD