AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-03, 19:45   Link #10641
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Oh, don't even mention that. Heck, I'm waiting for Haruhi- and Yuki-chan to save me from that mess.
Old 2009-09-03, 20:17   Link #10642
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Gender bending is ok, as long as they bent everyone. Selective bending is not cool.

Bending R+V will make its target audience go from boys to girls. The ratio is just too uneven.
wouldn't that be a Shojo manga then? reverse harem. Hmmm female Tsukane, Moka a male vampire, Kurumu an Incubus, Mizore a snowman, a shota warlock and a Masochist warlock. I can only see that as a shojo/comedy.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 23:11   Link #10643
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If this was "Mangasuki" we'd have a subforum XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 23:15   Link #10644
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Question which week of October? first? or last week?

Do we finally see Daddy Starbucks? Eldest sister? A baddie from the Fairy Tail group? or we'll get a filler chapter to develop again a certain R+V character before the REAL plot starts?

Man all this wait! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Do I look like an oracle to you? There is only one of those I can answer, and anyone that pays attention to when the raws get released would know the answer to that... which would be the first week, in case you forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Well, if they don't get development, you'd say they're very shallow
As for the late releases...DGM seems to have become a trimester thing, hopefully R+V will keep being monthly after this.
be confident that it will remain monthly, or we're all doomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dosetsu View Post
The issue ahead of month thing completely slipped my mind.
It happens to the best of us, so don't worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I was hoping for more Mizore x Kurumu. That is all the stuff one needs to keep supporting this franchise.
Uhm, if that's the case, I'd like to see them all kissing each other, for whatever reason. Because if they go with the harem thing, they're gonna have to learn to love each other as well, and to also keep busy during those times that Tsukune's already got his hands, face, and pants full servicing one or more of them.

Quote:
Much like the anime eh? Cool I'd love to see that in the manga soon. What will be the reaction of Manga-Inner Moka towards Outer Moka-manga.

Also which since Mizore and Kurumu are always mentioned here's something for both of them.

EQUAL Romance

Rei Kugimiya from ice girl to slime girl. XD
Slime huh?

Anyway, yeah, more inner Moka development, so far that's her real weakness in the story is her limited panel time (screen time, whatever). Is there some translated lyrics to read with that, cuz my japanese sux?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
At this point it's more or less obvious that Moka's going to win Tsukune, so that leaves the rest of the harem kind of high and dry.
Or not, there is always that "rape you now, love me later" option left to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Gender bending is ok, as long as they bent everyone. Selective bending is not cool.

Bending R+V will make its target audience go from boys to girls. The ratio is just too uneven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
wouldn't that be a Shojo manga then? reverse harem. Hmmm female Tsukane, Moka a male vampire, Kurumu an Incubus, Mizore a snowman, a shota warlock and a Masochist warlock. I can only see that as a shojo/comedy.
Oh god..... But lets not let such a thing stray into the Suzumia gender swapping thing too much, it's scary. It might work for the Suzumia characters, but not this. Plus you'd have to have Gin be the most dirty minded girl in the series.

Though the ways things are set up here, that most of the girls are already dirty minded, and that is what makes it so funny. I can't think of any other series that has so many girls trying to corrupt the male lead into becoming their mate quite so openly, or as violently. Unless you count some ero-games... which I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Lol this thread need a sub-forum ! 10000+ comments so far for a monthly manga is quite good

Hope that if there'll be a 3rd season , NO GONZO PLS XD
Not as long as gonzo holds the animating rights to it. If it does happen, Ikeda may have to forcefully rip those rights right out of their sweaty slimy hands.

They did that in the Franky House forums just for that reason. the discussion has already reached over 600 pages, and this one is starting to catch up. I also did a count once, about a year ago, and found that out of all the series dedicated sub forums, R+V had the most posts collectively, and probably still does.
Old 2009-09-04, 01:32   Link #10645
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Do I look like an oracle to you? There is only one of those I can answer, and anyone that pays attention to when the raws get released would know the answer to that... which would be the first week, in case you forgot.
I was just being a narrator there for what's gonna happen. Much like the old 70's Batman re-runs when he's trapped. The narrator asks questions, which the audience already know that answer. No need to reply on my post there.

Speaking of Oracle Barbara Gordon now paralyzed is named Oracle while there is a new BatGirl Casandra Cane. Sorry Batman nerd here... T_T I'll keep on topic.

Quote:
Slime huh?

Anyway, yeah, more inner Moka development, so far that's her real weakness in the story is her limited panel time (screen time, whatever). Is there some translated lyrics to read with that, cuz my japanese sux?
Yep Slime girl Queens Blade Melona who Rei Kugimiya voiced after Mizore or was it Taiga before Melona....I dunno. =/

And yes Inner Moka's development in the manga is limited screen time, which in season1 manga she only comes out and kicks and it's over, not counting the anti-thesis arc where she teamed up with Tsukune. Probably in season1 against the Medusa teacher is Inner Moka's best development where in she thinks he's dependent on Tsukune letting her out all the time, where in which Tsukune says don't mind such trivial things. Which ironically is a part of the D.S. game.

And wow yes the genderbending issue is up again. Man I mentioned a long time in this thread how Inner Moka could look genderbend like Shin Matsume from Tenjo Tenge. GrrDraxin is right most of the girls are already dirty minded, take Yuakri's mind for instance what she thinks.
Spoiler for 4koma:

If we ever get a genderbend we got a harem of moster guys after one girl and Gin(probably will be very sluty) and Miyamoto(a shotacon), I don't wanna imagine anymore!
Old 2009-09-04, 02:38   Link #10646
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
I was just being a narrator there for what's gonna happen. Much like the old 70's Batman re-runs when he's trapped. The narrator asks questions, which the audience already know that answer. No need to reply on my post there.
No prob, I never watched the old batman series anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima
Speaking of Oracle Barbara Gordon now paralyzed is named Oracle while there is a new BatGirl Casandra Cane. Sorry Batman nerd here... T_T I'll keep on topic.
see above.

Quote:
Yep Slime girl Queens Blade Melona who Rei Kugimiya voiced after Mizore or was it Taiga before Melona....I dunno. =/
I see now, I really gotta finish following that, it's got nudity, boobies and jigglies. I'm ecstatic.
Quote:
And yes Inner Moka's development in the manga is limited screen time, which in season1 manga she only comes out and kicks and it's over, not counting the anti-thesis arc where she teamed up with Tsukune. Probably in season1 against the Medusa teacher is Inner Moka's best development where in she thinks he's dependent on Tsukune letting her out all the time, where in which Tsukune says don't mind such trivial things. Which ironically is a part of the D.S. game.
Really? Oh wait, you mean the part when they have to fight Ishigami thing, but not so much as inner Moka's doubts surrounding her particular plight, right? But actually the only other time she had been out for an extended times was when Tsukune gave Midou the fisting of his life, and during the fight with Kahlua. But that date really developed her character wise, and I'd like to see more of that, but preferably with less idiocy on Tsukune's part.

Quote:
And wow yes the genderbending issue is up again. Man I mentioned a long time in this thread how Inner Moka could look genderbend like Shin Matsume from Tenjo Tenge. GrrDraxin is right most of the girls are already dirty minded, take Yuakri's mind for instance what she thinks.
Spoiler for 4koma:
Yeah I can kinda see that. BTW, do you know where I can find the rest of those 4koma from volume 10 through season 2? I've already seen the ones from the latest volume concerning Tsukune's training under Ruby. That one was hilarious. "Oh Moka had a flashy zap!" - Yukari
Old 2009-09-04, 07:24   Link #10647
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Male Protagonist x Harem is getting old, period. As far as R+V goes, I'm ready for some solid Tsukune x Moka action. Its about time he start working Inner Moka and spending more time with Outer Moka.
I agree that theme is really getting old and I had enough of a harem ending in To-Love-Ru to last me a lifetime so I don't want the same thing in Rosario + Vampire. I hate harem or open endings. I would prefer it if Tsukune ended up with Moka but honestly any of the girls will do because they are all too cute. Just as long as Tsukune decides on one and doesn't leave it undecided at the end. Like how InnerMoka told him in Season 1 of the manga --- http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire/39/40/ (Tsukune has to eventually make a decision) I just hope that he doesn't decide something lame like "I would like to maintain my friendship with all the girls and won't go for any specific one as my companion" and the stupid chase will continue like in To-Love-Ru. Harem endings are too stupid.
If they are going for a Moka ending they should start to make it more solid by giving Inner more time with Tsukune so that she comes to accept him and more moments like these between Moka and Tsukune ---

http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire/39/35/
http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire_II/22/35/ (I really want to know what she meant by "someday we will surely be" ---- together or seperated?)

And for the other girls, I m mainly worried about Mizore because I am quite sure that Kurumu will eventually be with Gin. About our little witch, she could just tag along with Moka and Tsukune. So its only Mizore that is gonna be left out, maybe she can find her human childhood friend and then hook up with him
Old 2009-09-04, 09:27   Link #10648
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I agree that theme is really getting old and I had enough of a harem ending in To-Love-Ru to last me a lifetime so I don't want the same thing in Rosario + Vampire. I hate harem or open endings. I would prefer it if Tsukune ended up with Moka but honestly any of the girls will do because they are all too cute. Just as long as Tsukune decides on one and doesn't leave it undecided at the end. Like how InnerMoka told him in Season 1 of the manga --- http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire/39/40/ (Tsukune has to eventually make a decision) I just hope that he doesn't decide something lame like "I would like to maintain my friendship with all the girls and won't go for any specific one as my companion" and the stupid chase will continue like in To-Love-Ru. Harem endings are too stupid.
If they are going for a Moka ending they should start to make it more solid by giving Inner more time with Tsukune so that she comes to accept him and more moments like these between Moka and Tsukune ---

http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire/39/35/
http://www.onemanga.com/Rosario-Vampire_II/22/35/ (I really want to know what she meant by "someday we will surely be" ---- together or seperated?)

And for the other girls, I m mainly worried about Mizore because I am quite sure that Kurumu will eventually be with Gin. About our little witch, she could just tag along with Moka and Tsukune. So its only Mizore that is gonna be left out, maybe she can find her human childhood friend and then hook up with him
I'm glad someone agrees with me here! haha. I don't think we'll have a harem ending since we have had times, like the ones you just cited, where is clear that Tsukune and Moka care for each other and Tsukune will choose one day.

One a side note, I find MangaFox to be better than one manga - it zooms in on two page images so it gets nice and big, like here, and if you register you can bookmark your manga and stuff.
Old 2009-09-04, 09:29   Link #10649
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Yeah I can kinda see that. BTW, do you know where I can find the rest of those 4koma from volume 10 through season 2? I've already seen the ones from the latest volume concerning Tsukune's training under Ruby. That one was hilarious. "Oh Moka had a flashy zap!" - Yukari
Got it on raws no translations yet. Haven't checked mangahelpers yet.

Edit:

As for Harems, I guess the Siren arc is the combo breaker, since Gin interrupted with a punch to Tsukune's head.

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2009-09-04 at 09:39.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 09:43   Link #10650
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Yuri fans are scary

Well too bad that girls are already established as straight, eh?
I thought yuri was great. K-ON was a great example of how great subtle yuri is.

The girls aren't straight because some of them showed bisexual traits, i.e Yukari and Kurumu. I think Kurumu probably started falling in love with Mizore after the snow city incident (or after competing with each other throughout the series).

One thing that puzzles me. Is Tsukune going to choose the inner or outer Moka? Or would it be like Yu-Gi-Oh! to accept both sides of the same coin?

P.S I certainly hope Kurumu will choose Mizore and the latter will accept their love. Sorry Kenji, but your Mizore is a lesbian! xD

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 10:12   Link #10651
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
One thing that puzzles me. Is Tsukune going to choose the inner or outer Moka? Or would it be like Yu-Gi-Oh! to accept both sides of the same coin?
Yu-Gi-Oh!?!?! But I think the guy would have to deal with two Moka's. So.. he'll get some sort of harem either way.
Old 2009-09-04, 10:25   Link #10652
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
P.S I certainly hope Kurumu will choose Mizore and the latter will accept their love. Sorry Kenji, but your Mizore is a lesbian! xD
What? That can't be! She was with Tsukune in the game! lol

In the D.S. version she got on top!

anime proof the girls are strait. Except for loli Yukari of course.

Old 2009-09-04, 11:25   Link #10653
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

oh fiddle sticks, we all know she really just wanted to get close to mizore.
Old 2009-09-04, 11:59   Link #10654
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
I thought yuri was great. K-ON was a great example of how great subtle yuri is.

The girls aren't straight because some of them showed bisexual traits, i.e Yukari and Kurumu. I think Kurumu probably started falling in love with Mizore after the snow city incident (or after competing with each other throughout the series).

only in a Yuri fans mind would it translate as such. Its just as bad as crazy shippers out there. Its the OMG they must be in LoVe! WTFBBQOMFGHAHAHA! type of deal.

While in reality Ikeda wanted to show what type of person she was and the bonds of friendships. IMO, Yukari is just confused, I don't see her as a character but rather just something that exist.

I won't discuss this anymore, as you seem deadset on lesbian action for whatever reason.
Old 2009-09-04, 12:10   Link #10655
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
only in a Yuri fans mind would it translate as such. Its just as bad as crazy shippers out there. Its the OMG they must be in LoVe! WTFBBQOMFGHAHAHA! type of deal.

While in reality Ikeda wanted to show what type of person she was and the bonds of friendships. IMO, Yukari is just confused, I don't see her as a character but rather just something that exist.

I won't discuss this anymore, as you seem deadset on lesbian action for whatever reason.
Agreed there's nothing as serious as yuri feelings between Mizore and Kurumu, its just strong friendship and rivals for Tsukune's love. The kissing scene was there just for fun. Both Mizore and Kurumu are straight. I don't even see how one can bring in love between the two girls. Its ridiculous.
Old 2009-09-04, 12:31   Link #10656
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Can someone translate what Kurumu is saying here in the extra 4koma's. This was after the kiss all are yuried about.

Spoiler for 4koma:
Old 2009-09-04, 12:52   Link #10657
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Agreed there's nothing as serious as yuri feelings between Mizore and Kurumu, its just strong friendship and rivals for Tsukune's love. The kissing scene was there just for fun. Both Mizore and Kurumu are straight. I don't even see how one can bring in love between the two girls. Its ridiculous.
I never thought they were anything more than friends. I don't know where this whole yuri thing came from.
Old 2009-09-04, 13:04   Link #10658
yongshun

Quote:
Can someone translate what Kurumu is saying here in the extra 4koma's. This was after the kiss all are yuried about.

Spoiler for 4koma:
I believe it was translated a few pages back.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...47934&page=434

Head or Gut?

Last edited by yongshun; 2009-09-04 at 13:10. Reason: found it
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-04, 13:13   Link #10659
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I never thought they were anything more than friends. I don't know where this whole yuri thing came from.
Spoiler for Kiss:

Quote:

Oh thanks! for backtrcking.

-Weird...what am I saying.
-I can't make eye contact with Mizore's face. / Is is due to that kiss from before...
-I did it in the heat of the moment.
-Although that was kind of my First Kiss...
-sorry about before, Kurumu.
-You really didn't want to do it did you? Doing that with me... (small)tongue
-That's not true.
-That's not true you know.
Old 2009-09-04, 13:23   Link #10660
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:

lol I was about to point out that it was translated some time ago too XD

I love those omakes X3

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire