AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-14, 15:41   Link #101
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

*zooms off to download, the dustcloud leaving behind nothing except a small note saying "Thank you!"*
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-14, 19:53   Link #102
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I hope after 2 funny chapters, we're back into the serious stuff and pick up where ch.31 left off....

Spoiler for ch31:
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 03:28   Link #103
zibi88

but heh astrea really is an idiot ^^ she doesnt know what she says ^^like c30 p35-36 "I have decided.... to fall in love with him too" XD next page.... wait... I only "like" him as friend XD

heh c31 ending was nice too.... Tomoki screams for help from Astrea... yet she says she decided not to help him XD she is funny and nice char... I really like her

anyway tomoki will rather end up with all those angels which will give him all kinds of warfare..... long range=Ikaros ,close-range=Astrea, elekctronic warfare/hacking=Nymph

hehe it would be a killer for the sky-lord if Tomoki converted the 2nd gen who would side with him too XD..... since she wants to know what "love" is s omaybe Tomoki might be able to explain it to her (heh like she will ask what love is..... tomoki will reply too first understand love you have to cut off your own chain xD [in order to sever the conection with the sky-lord... who will yell kill kill XD]

anyway all we got lately (2streight months) are fillers not connected to the real story... hope next chapter will get back to story-rails...

hmmm I was wondering why Sugata wont tell Tomoki about his dream beign connected to Synapse.... its his damn dream he is useing.... maybe Tomoki would understand that he has to help that sky-angel-girl (daidalos).... yet Sugata walks around the synapse thx to Tomokis dream and wont say anything to him (is that what a friend is supposed to be...)

another thing that was bugging me... when tomoki entered the synapse couldnt Deidelos use that ring-warp-space-thing (that she pulled sugata from gamas attack) to pull Tomoki in.... hug him how many time she wants... and slowly explain how can he save her..... yet she constantly trys to use the dream-tomoki to communicate with (that ended up beign hacked by chaos)....... it would be much more convinient if she dragged tomoki to her house explained everything to him on what is going on (they would be save duo the shield on the house... so it would be way more convinient)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 05:25   Link #104
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
I doubt Chaos can be converted, she looks like a grade A psyco. I get the feeling that she's being set up like Nemesis from RE3.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 13:40   Link #105
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Nvis! You already got ahold of the next chapter? :O:O.

And wow 4chan scanlated the rest of the chapters so quickly. Why did I even bother learning Japanese haha.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 14:05   Link #106
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
Nvis! You already got ahold of the next chapter? :O:O.

And wow 4chan scanlated the rest of the chapters so quickly. Why did I even bother learning Japanese haha.
well the last chapter so far was ch33... scanlation is I think at 31 (+3special chapters)...... next chapter might appear somewhere durring christmas time (japan shops... since raw scan might appear later...)
Old 2009-12-16, 13:55   Link #107
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
I doubt Chaos can be converted, she looks like a grade A psyco. I get the feeling that she's being set up like Nemesis from RE3.
Run towards her right! Nahh, she would be more like Birkin from RE2, because Nemesis' last form doesn't have any agility at all, just pure strength. Pop the acid bubbles on its head with a small arm like pistol/AR and it sinks down on its knees, Birkin, on the other hand, has a final form which can kill you with a single bite on Hard mode.

For some reason, it seems that Chaos DOES have a weakness, to unleash her full power, she needs Ikaros variable wings core. But apparently, if the 3 main Angeloids work together, they can cover up each other's weaknesses.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 21:04   Link #108
Xacual

Spoiler for Anime Ending:

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 02:54   Link #109
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I hope like hell they were keeping track on how popular Sora no's anime was and decided on the right ending in regards to that... seeing as how it seems to be rather popular... I hope they don't grow back..
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 03:14   Link #110
Xacual

I'm hoping it ends exactly like Chapter 15 ended. It was a really good ending and it left a lot of open space for the rest of the series to develop. It's just they really watered down the fight scene between Ikaros and Nymph in ep 10 so I don't know if they'll do the Nymph screaming and having her wings ripped off thing. Well I guess they did do her pet bird pretty much same as the manga.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2009-12-17, 03:45   Link #111
vio5555

Quote:
Her wings won't grow back unless they want to totally throw the story out the window and wrap it up for the hell of it. At this point in the story Nymph is merely wishing that she has a nicer master; she hasn't yet explicitly focused on Tomoki as she does after chapter 15.

Astraea and Chaos play too important a role in Nymph's coming around to Tomoki that its hard how they could somehow pull that off. I don't think it'd be believable at this point.

Plus, why would they, right after breaking her chain and then giving her a new master doesn't really make sense. Only Astraea would be that quick too move on because she's stupid like that. Whereas Nymph was calling the evil dudes as "master" even later on... Nymph still has some kind of emotional attachment to the bad guys even after her chain breaks at first; it just wouldn't be consistent to try to wrap it all up at this point, regardless of whether there's a season 2 or not in the works next year.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 09:11   Link #112
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by vio5555 View Post
Her wings won't grow back unless they want to totally throw the story out the window and wrap it up for the hell of it.
I have seen enough manga to anime adaptions to know that that statement right there guaranteed her wings to grow back.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 09:19   Link #113
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf18 View Post
I have seen enough manga to anime adaptions to know that that statement right there guaranteed her wings to grow back.
Exactly, it wouldn't surprise me if they do that, they have increased the amount of screentime for Nymph after all. Claymore was a really good adaption (for 20 episodes it was nearly spot on) until they decided to f over any chance of an animated sequel and go with an anime original end. Sora no doing this wouldn't suprise me, it's happened before and it will happen again...

If they intended this to be a series that can for the most part standalone than I expect that ending. If the plan was we'll do upto Nymp arc (with lots more Nymph) for s1 and than do s2 if s1 sales than the manga ending should be what we get.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 22:50   Link #114
ZeKeR
Superbad

wait... so nymph has no heavy grade weapons and is mostly intel based since she can mess with other angeloids?

whut about daedalus? and i think sooner or later she's gonna come to tomoki....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 01:04   Link #115
Xacual

Daidolos was the creator of the first generation Angeloids, Ikaros, Nymph, Astraea. She seems to be one of the few "angels" in heaven that aren't in a sleep pod.

Old 2009-12-21, 02:16   Link #116
zibi88

Quote:
Daidolos was the creator of the first generation Angeloids, Ikaros, Nymph, Astraea. She seems to be one of the few "angels" in heaven that aren't in a sleep pod.
wel but I wonder about the sleep pods.... did the angels go there by their own... or were they forced to go there.....(maybe its like when we wipe out the downers their sleep will stop and they can go out)

but here is another question.... are the angels like tomoki useing sleep to appear on earth surface as human (like tomoki in sleep he appears at synapse surface).... its like on earth there is a huge illusion based on angels walking around humans in human-body form like that girl that Segata saw....... which said that she likes Tomoki

well Deidalos is kinda useing dream to contact with tomoki when he appears at synapse duo his dream.... like she can choice where to appear.... she seems to connect herself to tomokis dream..... and like we saw 2nd gen can connect to dreams too (by createing nightmares XD)

hmmm I would be glad to see when and how Deidalos got to knew Tomoki.... single human from whole earth (was she responsible for implanting inside tomoki a code that allows him to appear at synapse.... or did he connect by hmself and that's why deidalos pin-pointed him as very important)
Old 2009-12-21, 09:25   Link #117
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
wait... so nymph has no heavy grade weapons and is mostly intel based since she can mess with other angeloids?

whut about daedalus? and i think sooner or later she's gonna come to tomoki....
She only talks to him through a few dreams.

Nymph has no actual weapons besides that super beam she spits out from her mouth.

She's regarded as a electronics warfare angeloid, with high calculational ability/intelligence, but poor actual fighting ability as a result. She's is also the only angeloid that can go invisible.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 12:31   Link #118
Xacual

Actually it seems like Daidolos was visiting him almost every night based on the first chapter. After Ikaros and Nymph showed up he started "sleeping" through her visits.

Old 2009-12-21, 12:41   Link #119
zibi88

well sooner or later Deidalus will have to meet Tomoki more like she saved Sugata from Gammas..... since 2nd gen can enter dreams so she wont be able to talk to tomoki throguht them.... now she rather should talk to tomoki more directly (she would have even time to hug tomoki more :P since last time she had no time for this)

anyway all angeloids have different use...

Ikaros: long range attacks
Astrea: close range fighter
Nymph: ultimate hacker unit (electronic warfare)

Nymph was able to over run the security on tomokis dream... but the question is who did those... was it Deidalos... or was it the synapse council since they knew about tomoki visiting synapse but he was low threat so they didnt acted... anyway besides electrinik attacks... she can even hack into human brain :P like she did to tomoki and made tomoki forget how to swim ^^

so even throguht nymph attacks might look weak.... her main objective is not to fight dirrectly but use the surrounding, perform stealth attack... and gain enemy information...

but I wonder if she is now tomokis angeloid... does she care about the synpase codes.... like earlier she couldnt talk about synapse secrets becouse it was against a rule.... but now she is tomokis angeloid she might do orders... so maybe she can speak now about the city...... why the citizen are sleeping and by dreams appearing at earth surface...

but its soo strange... the council wants to kill the downers.... while rest of citizens dreams to be among the downers and act like them (on earth surface)... this is kinda strange.... maybe they act like spy by gathering informations or simply they want to be thre....

like the council wants to kill the downers becouse this will be the only way to stop synapse citizens to dream on beign on eath surface and come back to reality.... like they say "dream world is the best world after all".... dreams are used to be where we want to be and where we feel happy.... mostly synapse citizen wants to be on earth becouse life there is more fun than om synapse where the council rules... (since why the council guy have femalse-pleasure angeloids next to him than some real thing...its strange... maybe he replaced all citizen with angeloids becouse they obey his orders.... while real angels could not agree with his doing and plan a rebelion..... and putting them into dream is to keep them in bay)

time will show how that will play off ^^ anyway cant wait for chapters that will go back to story plot...

Quote:
Actually it seems like Daidolos was visiting him almost every night based on the first chapter. After Ikaros and Nymph showed up he started "sleeping" through her visits.
more like... at the beggining tomoki was wakeing up at the synapse and allways saw Deidolos with wings in the sky... telling him the same thing... that she is captured by sky.... but after ikaros, nymph appeared he noticed that the dream started to change.... deidolos started to say to take care of the angels.... later she stareted to warn him but he used to sleep durring those talks..... (moslty ikaros knows where tomoki is when he sleeps... but she cant tell)....... well tomoki was able to wake up in ch28-29 cant remember.... Deidolos was soooo happy... she huged him tightly and called very friendly "tomo-kun" ! heh I wonder how she will react to see him life... like with sugata ;P

but I cant understand why Sugata wont tell about this to tomoki.... like he met deidolos the constructor...... this bastard pisses me off seriously.... he is useing tomokis dream to scout the "new world" yet that bastard wont repy to tomoki by saying what is going on... and that he met deidols there......... maybe tomoki needs to tell how that girl looks... than sugata might start talkign that he met her at synapse.... and so tomoki decides to go to see her in person...

but still if sugata is a friend he shoudl tell tomoki the truth and not use the dream to do whatever he wants without repaying tomoki for this.... and tomoki should take that dream-machine for that time... like he wont give it to sugata if he wont tell him what is going on...

maybe sugata wants to save tomoki the "peace life" and do the dirty work.... but in my eyes he just wants to have the fun for himself... he even told Sohara not to tell tomoki.... damn if she is his friend she shouldnt hide the truth from him.... since tomoki was allways by her side when she was all alone.... yet she hides things that are concerning him dirrectly (tomoki is not aware of anything and so his life is in danger becouse of that.... assasins are the time.... they did not tell tomoki aobut the synapse and day later Astrea fell to the ground in order to kill tomoki.... Sugata and Sohara were visiting and walking aroudn synapse and thx for that assasin was send on earth to kill tomoki..... yeah those are good friends...)

so I hope that tomoki will shut down that "dive-game" dream of his for the time he hears the truth from those two of what is going on....

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-12-21 at 12:53.
Old 2009-12-26, 02:24   Link #120
Xacual

Spoiler for Ep13 Preview and afraid of spoiling in the anime thread:

Tags
comedy, shounen