AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2010-10-02, 16:31   Link #3681
Simonsy

well i'm gonna guess all 6 groups make it.

as for the two that don't make it i'm guessing obviously fried/bixlow and then i'm going with lissana and jjuvia

saying this because i suspect elfman's team meets lissana's team and going to have the whole elfman showing lissana how he has become a man now and can control his powers and what not.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 16:39   Link #3682
Bombo
TSF Fans

I bet this arc will be crazy tbh...I couldn't stop laughing from trickes...started from natsu who try flying to blocking by fried's rune ..etc
I can't wait for first round fried team Vs kana team.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 17:40   Link #3683
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
saying this because i suspect elfman's team meets lissana's team and going to have the whole elfman showing lissana how he has become a man now and can control his powers and what not.
I HIGHLY doubt that fight would happen much less be serious... Considering his history, hurting Lisanna in any form or way, ESPECIALLY physically using the same magic he "thought" () he "killed"() her with, would be the LAST thing he would ever be willing to do... this would likely include letting Evergreen hurt her in his stead... also i'm not sure how Elfman would feel about fighting a woman in general
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 17:57   Link #3684
ShiroiRyu

What i saw is ... Gray naked body.
I'm now blind, guy. XD
(but why Juvia is not in bikini WHY ?!)
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 17:59   Link #3685
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I HIGHLY doubt that fight would happen much less be serious... Considering his history, hurting Lisanna in any form or way, ESPECIALLY physically using the same magic he "thought" () he "killed"() her with, would be the LAST thing he would ever be willing to do... this would likely include letting Evergreen hurt her in his stead... also i'm not sure how Elfman would feel about fighting a woman in general
Very true. I wouldn't be surprised if he said that hitting a woman isn't manly at all. And after finding his long lost sister alive again, I doubt he would want anything to hurt her, even if that meant failing the exam.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 18:17   Link #3686
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

So much hotness this chapter, my only regrets are:

Juvia didn't take this chance to show off for Grey (no bikini is a crime!) and that Erza wasn't on the boat to join the other ladies in the hotness display.

I bet Natsu ended up an the peaceful path as well.

Logically, the first 3 teams to leave were: Fried + Bixlow (who took path 6), Levy + Gajeel and Elfman + Evergreen.

That in mind, it appears that Mest + Wendy got out earlier then anyone realized, since 4 paths were closed by the time Natsu + Happy got there.

We know that Paths 1,2,6,7,8 are now taken, and Natsu (taking E) probably ended up on the quiet path, since that would correlate with path 5.

6-7 are connected, which is the path that Fried + Bixlow is currently on with Kana + Lucy.

Elfman + Evergreen are probably up against Mirajane on path 8.

Which leaves Mest + Wendy or Levy + Gajeel going against Gildartz, logically.

Last edited by Fenrir_valindri; 2010-10-02 at 18:31.
Fenrir_valindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 18:58   Link #3687
Clarste
Human

They're almost certainly not lettered in the same order that they were listed on the map. That would be beyond stupid, considering the whole point is the randomness. I wouldn't read anything at all into the letters.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 19:04   Link #3688
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

has Mirajane recoverd her powers. i thought that she lost it. she i guess aweakned her powers when fighting Fried but it wasn't clear if she has them now or she uses her transformation into other people as a fighting tool like when she looked like Lucy to act as a decoy.
Old 2010-10-02, 19:39   Link #3689
Knightrunner

I feel sorry for the team that will fight Erza. She usually takes her job seriously.
Old 2010-10-02, 19:49   Link #3690
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
They're almost certainly not lettered in the same order that they were listed on the map. That would be beyond stupid, considering the whole point is the randomness. I wouldn't read anything at all into the letters.
Reverse psychology at its finest, and it seems likely that at least 6-7 are the same, since Lucy + Kana are fighting Fried + Bixlow.

We will see if my theory is correct in the upcoming chapters.
Old 2010-10-02, 19:50   Link #3691
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
I feel sorry for the team that will fight Erza. She usually takes her job seriously.
Levy uses "Sexy Novel" on Erza.
It is super-effective.
Gajeel and Levy escapes the battlefield.

or...

Gildarts uses All-Crush.
It is super-effective... on the cave walls.
Gildarts has unknowingly drifted away from the route.
Gildarts has escaped the battlefield.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 21:36   Link #3692
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Logically, the first 3 teams to leave were: Fried + Bixlow (who took path 6), Levy + Gajeel and Elfman + Evergreen.

That in mind, it appears that Mest + Wendy got out earlier then anyone realized, since 4 paths were closed by the time Natsu + Happy got there.

We know that Paths 1,2,6,7,8 are now taken, and Natsu (taking E) probably ended up on the quiet path, since that would correlate with path 5.

6-7 are connected, which is the path that Fried + Bixlow is currently on with Kana + Lucy.

Elfman + Evergreen are probably up against Mirajane on path 8.

Which leaves Mest + Wendy or Levy + Gajeel going against Gildartz, logically.
If the path letters do correlate to the map, Fried's team took path B, as Cana's team took path C.

Personally I'm going with the correlation theory at the moment until I get proved wrong, probably next chapter.

Though another possibility is that since path E appears to be physically to the left of path D, the correlation isn't between the letters and the shown paths, but between the physical locations and shown paths. Which means that Natsu's right about Erza being at the end, and that anyone that attempted to take the easy path based on the letters correlating with the numbers would run afoul of Erza instead.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 21:41   Link #3693
amjzz

Is this chapter an excuse for add ecchi scenes?.

First, lucy sweating while wearing a bikini, does that even make sense?. Someone wearing almost no clothes shouldn't be sweating.

The mangaka really seem to like to draw ecchi and big breast, considering lucy's is 17 according to chapter 158.2, the proportions of the female bodies on this manga are ridiculous.

So even if they knew they had a chance of fighting strong mages, cana and lucy went inside the cave with only a bikini, basically with no protection.

Im guessing next chapter will be ecchi based on that.
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 21:46   Link #3694
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Is this chapter an excuse for add ecchi scenes?.

First, lucy sweating while wearing a bikini, does that even make sense?. Someone wearing almost no clothes shouldn't be sweating.

The mangaka really seem to like to draw ecchi and big breast, considering lucy's is 17 according to chapter 158.2, the proportions of the female bodies on this manga are ridiculous.

So even if they knew they had a chance of fighting strong mages, cana and lucy went inside the cave with only a bikini, basically with no protection.

Im guessing next chapter will be ecchi based on that.
depends on how humid the area is.
Old 2010-10-02, 21:46   Link #3695
amjzz

Forgot to add something, according to the plot hole, lucy is 16 years old, not 17.
Old 2010-10-02, 22:41   Link #3696
Krono

Quote:
How heavily you sweat depends on how hot and humid it is, and how active you are. Clearly it's hot and humid where they currently are.

Quote:
Forgot to add something, according to the plot hole, lucy is 16 years old, not 17.
What plot hole is this?
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 22:45   Link #3697
amjzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
What plot hole is this?
In chapter 158.2 lucy was 17 years old and was in fairy tail for a year already.

On this arc was revealed that she hasn't been for one year in fairy tail, so she is younger and probably 16 and not 17.
Old 2010-10-02, 23:03   Link #3698
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:

Wow, I didn't even know that we evolved our ability to sweat after humanity invented clothing. I got to go and tell all those mammals to get their act together and stop using those sweat glands till they can make their own clothing.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 23:09   Link #3699
BlueDo

Slowpoke here.
But now that I think about it, aren't Bixlow and Evergreen a bit broken?
Well, almost all the enemies in the series are. But now they're "allies..."
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-02, 23:10   Link #3700
amjzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Wow, I didn't even know that we evolved our ability to sweat after humanity invented clothing. I got to go and tell all those mammals to get their act together and stop using those sweat glands till they can make their own clothing.
I mean sweat THAT much:

Spoiler for img:

It makes it look like some kind of hentai.

The amount of ecchi on fairy tail has increased alot in these arcs, it even begins to affect the story.

Spoiler for img:

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen