Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2010-11-20, 16:33   Link #4161
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Lol the soft side of Natsu.
And more Lucy X Natsu shipping. Damnit Mashima make up your mind already.
Like that will ever happen Mangaka love doing this stuff
Old 2010-11-20, 17:40   Link #4162
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Mashima's been doing Natsu x Lucy for a while now...I wonder when or if he'll do any Natsu x Lisanna extras
Old 2010-11-20, 17:41   Link #4163
amjzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
Not really proof or anything, but it would make things a bit more interesting if Gajeel didn't have anyone to back him up as far as him being a secret agent. It'll probably be that FT thinks he's betrayed them, when really he's working against Ivan and Raven Tail. As long as Makarov is around, he can allay the suspicion that Gajeel is a spy, so he either has to be dead or out of action like he was with the drain.
Erza also knows about gajeel being an spy.
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 18:06   Link #4164
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
I kinda considered that, too, but remember that Makarov kicked Ivan out, ie, Makarov is stronger than Ivan. Thus, I don't think Ivan would make any real open moves with Makarov still around, so the old guy has to bite it before the Raven Tail arc.
Makarov was stronger then Ivan then, who knows who is stronger now. If Makarov and Ivan I betting on a Orochimaro vs 3rd outcome.
Old 2010-11-20, 18:14   Link #4165
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Erza also knows about gajeel being an spy.
What chapter did Erza knew Gajeel was a spy?

I want to see Erza's home now.
Old 2010-11-20, 18:33   Link #4166
Slayerx

Quote:
I kinda considered that, too, but remember that Makarov kicked Ivan out, ie, Makarov is stronger than Ivan. Thus, I don't think Ivan would make any real open moves with Makarov still around, so the old guy has to bite it before the Raven Tail arc.

Not really proof or anything, but it would make things a bit more interesting if Gajeel didn't have anyone to back him up as far as him being a secret agent. It'll probably be that FT thinks he's betrayed them, when really he's working against Ivan and Raven Tail. As long as Makarov is around, he can allay the suspicion that Gajeel is a spy, so he either has to be dead or out of action like he was with the drain.

And given the way they've been playing up his old age and infirmities, I really feel like he's gonna die sometime.
Well i disagree when it comes to power; afterall makarov has likely gotten weaker in his old age what with his less than stellar health and Ivan could have gotten stronger over the yeas
But that is a good point about Gajeel, in that Makarov is the only one who can prove his alignment. Would add quite a bit of extra tension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post

I want to see Erza's home now.
Erza lives in the fairy hills dorms
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 18:34   Link #4167
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
And more Lucy X Natsu shipping.
Personally i think this was more 'dawww they're a family' then your typical shipping, though i can't blame you guys for saying such things.
Old 2010-11-20, 18:48   Link #4168
amjzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
Gajeel cat said that erza knew about it in chapter 201 and thats why he wasn't selected for the class s exam.
amjzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 18:56   Link #4169
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
Gajeel cat said that erza knew about it in chapter 201 and thats why he wasn't selected for the class s exam.
I think you misread him... he was talking about Gajeel's standing in the guild; IE that he wasn't exactly fully trusted and that's why he was likely not selected; this being what Erza told Panther Lily since he was new to the guild. Gajeel couldn't talk about him being a double agent, which in turn means he is pretty trusted
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 19:13   Link #4170
secretzfan
*Fansubber

And now Gajeel is part of Fairy Tail which was expected
Old 2010-11-20, 20:21   Link #4171
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
The 7th is Master Hades...
Nope, if you see the spread for the Seven Kin, there's someone on the right side ( muscular with shoulder pads ) who looks entirely different from Hades's get-up.

Which means there's one of a 7th who is not amongst the group at the moment, and purposely hidden from us, the readers.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-20, 22:05   Link #4172
KrimzonStriker

You know, after reading the special chapter and thinking about it for awhile, it's actually no wonder why they hang out at Lucy's so much given how much of a pigsty their place is

Good chapters overall though, can't really compliment on anything, except things are finally about to get started, also looking forward to the likely big reveal on the Seventh Kin of Purgatory as well
Old 2010-11-20, 23:32   Link #4173
Knightrunner

Wow I saw the Fairy Tail Hills extra and it is so touching and lots of fan service..
Old 2010-11-21, 05:07   Link #4174
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Oh look, more Natsu/Lucy shipping bait. What a shock. It's not like Mashima's pushing for Natsu/Lucy or anything...right?

Oh, he is? Well, carry on then.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 06:44   Link #4175
blewin

Natsu's house is unexpected, not the messy side but the board. Natsu painstakingly taking care of every single job ad and souvenirs? it might sound strange at first but it's also possibile. A very innocent side of Natsu we've got here.

Back to the normal chapter though, if Gajeel, considered to be quite a strong FT mages already - possibly S-class, only managed to fight on par with these dark guild "lackeys".... how the heck can FT fight against those mages in the airship?? (Unless Natsu, Gray, Juvia and Erza are STRONGER than Gajeel!)

and I'm so not used to seeing Natsu with his black scarf.

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 10:27   Link #4176
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
Natsu's house is unexpected, not the messy side but the board. Natsu painstakingly taking care of every single job ad and souvenirs? it might sound strange at first but it's also possibile. A very innocent side of Natsu we've got here.

Back to the normal chapter though, if Gajeel, considered to be quite a strong FT mages already - possibly S-class, only managed to fight on par with these dark guild "lackeys".... how the heck can FT fight against those mages in the airship?? (Unless Natsu, Gray, Juvia and Erza are STRONGER than Gajeel!)

Well if Gajel's power is almost on par or exactly Natsu's power than Erza would be stonger than him and so would other S class mages. I admit Gajeel is strong, but if you'd rank him he be right beside Natsu maybe a little stronger, but not much.
Old 2010-11-22, 17:02   Link #4177
MechR

Quote:
Back to the normal chapter though, if Gajeel, considered to be quite a strong FT mages already - possibly S-class, only managed to fight on par with these dark guild "lackeys".... how the heck can FT fight against those mages in the airship??
By ganging up 2-on-1 Everyone's conveniently partnered up for the exam.
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 18:48   Link #4178
Deathscyther

Quote:

I think some of them will have to fight together in order to survive here.

About the levels of the mages of Fairy Tail on the island now, I think it's probably something like:
level 1: Makarov - (Gildarts, he might come back)
level 2: Erza - Natsu
level 3: Gajeel - Gray - Mirajane - Fried
level 4: Juvia - Wendy
level 5: Lucy - Cana - Loke - Bixlow
level 6: Levy - Elfman - Evergreen
level 10: Happy

I think Makarov, Erza and Natsu might all be able to solo one of the 7 big bads, while the rest will have to team up in order to win.
Old 2010-11-22, 18:54   Link #4179
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
I think some of them will have to fight together in order to survive here.

About the levels of the mages of Fairy Tail on the island now, I think it's probably something like:
level 1: Makarov - (Gildarts, he might come back)
level 2: Erza - Natsu
level 3: Gajeel - Gray - Mirajane - Fried
level 4: Juvia - Wendy
level 5: Lucy - Cana - Loke - Bixlow
level 6: Levy - Elfman - Evergreen
level 10: Happy

I think Makarov, Erza and Natsu might all be able to solo one of the 7 big bads, while the rest will have to team up in order to win.
Natsu has it going for him he's the protagonist. When it's not plot-relevant, he's pretty squarely in your level 3 with Gray and Gajeel.

Mirajane - hard to say. She was Erza's rival, but she did have a "blank".

Wendy - eh, she's not that much of a fighter, especially on her own. She does have a few destructive abilities, but that's not enough.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 20:26   Link #4180
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:

Well, for one Gajeel was first ambushed, then protecting another person and then fighting 2 on one. And even so, he actually made quite short work of those 2.

Add that to the fact that those 2 were probably high level mages from grimiore as well. Most likely in the same comparative tier as Gajeel is in FT.

And if the purgatory 7 are that strong, then it's good for the manga as it makes it more realistic if other guilds have a chance against FT instead of other guild's S-class being only at the level of the FT pro-A-class (so far it seems like the S-classes in FT are far far stronger than the A-classes)
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen