AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2016-03-08, 01:51   Link #58461
eisai_haramasukoi

Or those who love Chifuyu.
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-08, 12:18   Link #58462
TheActualJambles
Writer

Its not completely dead, there are some over on FanFiction that still love the series, and with the tenth novel still being translated I think theres still life in it
TheActualJambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-08, 12:48   Link #58463
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Hmm... Can an American soldier be identified of his unit just from looking how he perform unarmed combat? In Vietnam, we do so (my cousin's husband is in a special recon unit, and he once told me that recons' CQB manuscript is about paralyze the opponents; however, while the frogmen and the commando learn almost the same thing, the focus is to kill.)

But from what I've researched so far, the US Army doesn't take its Modern Army Combatives very seriously.

Oh, and a collection of unrelated, everyday ideas (if you can use them): http://www.genuineideas.com/index.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Not whole chapters. Teasers will be fine. We don'tind your posting if you don't mind us not giving feedback half the time. If you're going to keep asking about season 3 repetitively like spoon, then you will be dealt with accordingly.

Also, honestly IS is dead. The only people interested in it are people on this thread who either love the mecha or love the doujin material the girls provide.
That is simply just not true. There are many people still interested in the series, I've met many people on Sites such as xat, FanFiction, and even MyAnimeList that still love the series. You really do sound like you don't like me. You have a short patience with me for no absolute reason, and honestly, I fucking hate passive aggressiveness whether in be in person or over the internet. So if you have a problem with me, just tell me.

Saying that it is dead, that the only people that are interested are those in Doujin, that pisses me off. Its simply not true.
Old 2016-03-08, 13:01   Link #58464
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser View Post
Chifuyu is great. On a bigger note, do you happen to play Destiny? I am a fanatic on that game.
Old 2016-03-08, 13:07   Link #58465
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
Quote:
Not whole chapters. Teasers will be fine. We don'tind your posting if you don't mind us not giving feedback half the time. If you're going to keep asking about season 3 repetitively like spoon, then you will be dealt with accordingly.

Also, honestly IS is dead. The only people interested in it are people on this thread who either love the mecha or love the doujin material the girls provide.
I will be dealt with accordingly? Really? The only person I happen to be bothering on this thread is you. Tell me why, or if you are a moderator, use your high-rise tools and ban me simply because I think differently. I have no idea why, but the way you respond to me makes me salty. You don't like me, and I can tell.
Old 2016-03-08, 16:46   Link #58466
S-34
Mechwarrior

Well, tell me when you start working on your fics. I think I'd like to see them. I don't have much knowledge on writing a story as much as I do Roleplaying a character, but I could give some feedback possibly.
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-08, 16:51   Link #58467
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34 View Post
Well, tell me when you start working on your fics. I think I'd like to see them. I don't have much knowledge on writing a story as much as I do Roleplaying a character, but I could give some feedback possibly.
Will do. I appreciate the support.
Old 2016-03-08, 17:37   Link #58468
S-34
Mechwarrior

Oh, and do you have trouble writing characters or is it just plot devices?
Eheheh...
S-34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-08, 18:01   Link #58469
demino_hellsin
That one guy

No, I'm not a mod. Ofcourse I can't do anything to you but we can ignore you of our own accord.

Passive aggressive is my normal mode of speech. Hating me is a regular reaction. If you say you know of a community that still loves IS a lot for being the way it is then more power to you. I won't argue that point. If I have any problem with you, then it would be how easily you think people have a problem with you. Good day.
Old 2016-03-08, 18:04   Link #58470
TheActualJambles
Writer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-34 View Post
Oh, and do you have trouble writing characters or is it just plot devices?
No I don't have trouble with either of those. I have trouble for instance, writing a character out of his/her/it's setting. I had trouble with setting up stories from a continuance until recently last month. The biggest problem I had was I thought the community was dead, and that I.S was done.

Its not. Theres animesuki, fanfiction, and myanimelist now I know that theres still people that love it as I do. And in Japan, Jesus is I.S popular. I want to write so I can maybe share my fics with people that love in nationally too.

I will post the first chapter here when its done.
Old 2016-03-08, 18:06   Link #58471
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
No, I'm not a mod. Ofcourse I can't do anything to you but we can ignore you of our own accord.

Passive aggressive is my normal mode of speech. Hating me is a regular reaction. If you say you know of a community that still loves IS a lot for being the way it is then more power to you. I won't argue that point. If I have any problem with you, then it would be how easily you think people have a problem with you. Good day.
What do you mean when you say "Our"? Are you speaking for every single person on this site? Or in this forum? Who is Our?

Thats what I have a problem with. Its like I'm some sort of alien coming in here from Rick and Morty.
Old 2016-03-08, 19:18   Link #58472
eisai_haramasukoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheActualJambles View Post
I will be dealt with accordingly? Really? The only person I happen to be bothering on this thread is you. Tell me why, or if you are a moderator, use your high-rise tools and ban me simply because I think differently. I have no idea why, but the way you respond to me makes me salty. You don't like me, and I can tell.
demino doesn't exactly hate you. He's just telling you to expect slow response from the folks in this subforum. And don't ask anything about Season 3 since there hasn't been any major news about IS in the last couple of months.

Cheers.
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 03:45   Link #58473
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
What do you mean when you say "Our"? Are you speaking for every single person on this site? Or in this forum? Who is Our?

Thats what I have a problem with. Its like I'm some sort of alien coming in here from Rick and Morty.
Well yeah. Unless you're saying that they have no ability to ignore you. I have no right to say that will ignore you. But I am well within my capacity to say they can.
Old 2016-03-09, 06:47   Link #58474
DarkJak2050

Quote:

Best of luck on getting help from this thread. Even after you took the time to post something, only to watch it get "washed away"; never to be seen again...

Case and point; myself...

I also have a fic that I'm (slowly) working on. Often times I post "would-be" official content on this thread here to get some feedback on it (help basically) and what do I get in return? Nothing. Exactly how can you work with "Nothing"? It's simple; you can't because you don't have anything to work with.

That's how it's been these days for me.

I basically feel like nothing when that happens. And when it does, I always ask myself:

"Why do I even bother posting these?"

If you post something, only to see it get "washed away", never to be seen again, then you're better off not posting it to begin with. It saves you the suffering.

I even look back at the thread rules, and whenever I do...

[Shakes head in disappointment]

Last edited by DarkJak2050; 2016-03-09 at 07:13.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 13:39   Link #58475
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Best of luck on getting help from this thread. Even after you took the time to post something, only to watch it get "washed away"; never to be seen again...

Case and point; myself...

I also have a fic that I'm (slowly) working on. Often times I post "would-be" official content on this thread here to get some feedback on it (help basically) and what do I get in return? Nothing. Exactly how can you work with "Nothing"? It's simple; you can't because you don't have anything to work with.

That's how it's been these days for me.

I basically feel like nothing when that happens. And when it does, I always ask myself:

"Why do I even bother posting these?"

If you post something, only to see it get "washed away", never to be seen again, then you're better off not posting it to begin with. It saves you the suffering.

I even look back at the thread rules, and whenever I do...

[Shakes head in disappointment]
I can promise you I will read and give feedback on whatever you post. I only ask that you do the same thing in return for me. Honestly, there are so many other places to post your story and it won't get washed away. People follow it over on FanFiction, and many other sites. I recommend posting yours on fanfiction, I.S fics are pretty popular there. I have a couple friends who will enjoy reading yours if you post it.
Old 2016-03-09, 13:40   Link #58476
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
Well yeah. Unless you're saying that they have no ability to ignore you. I have no right to say that will ignore you. But I am well within my capacity to say they can.
Dude I don't even know what you're saying anymore. I can't read what you typed because it was a play on words...

Who are you saying is going to ignore me? I just don't like how you seem to be speaking for everybody. Maybe some people will ignore me, okay. Some people don't want to post, thats fine. You don't speak for everybody, not that you are trying to...but you get my point, right?

Last edited by TheActualJambles; 2016-03-09 at 14:20.
Old 2016-03-09, 14:20   Link #58477
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
demino doesn't exactly hate you. He's just telling you to expect slow response from the folks in this subforum. And don't ask anything about Season 3 since there hasn't been any major news about IS in the last couple of months.

Cheers.
Thank you for telling me. This is a lot more simple then a few passive posts.
Old 2016-03-09, 17:32   Link #58478
lovetospoon73

Quote:

Cheers.
i'm telling u guys what i've been telling to the people on the wiki site: there isn't ENOUGH volumes of the light novel series FOR a 3rd season as of right now
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 17:59   Link #58479
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
Dude I don't even know what you're saying anymore. I can't read what you typed because it was a play on words...

Who are you saying is going to ignore me? I just don't like how you seem to be speaking for everybody. Maybe some people will ignore me, okay. Some people don't want to post, thats fine. You don't speak for everybody, not that you are trying to...but you get my point, right?
But that wasn't a play on words and is what I really meant. It's not even an issue of being clever, it's just proper usage of words. Look, all I'm saying is if you start being annoying, there's a chance of being ignored. When you post stuff and really no one is replying, that usually indicates a lack of interest, but in many cases it can also mean there is nothing to say about it. I mean it's not really all that common to see chapter by chapter reviews right?

Also, don't double or triple post when replying to different people. I forgot if that was an actual modable offense but it's a thing not advised to do unless you're desperate.
Old 2016-03-09, 19:39   Link #58480
SRW-Otaku
The Corniest Mecha Fanboy

...So, this is what it feels like dealing with me when I was still actively posting, eh? I feel your pain now, demi.
First, Jambles, I think I need to tell you something if you want to survive on the 'Net:
Passive Agressive is basically the Internet's default mode, when it's not going after cat killers with unstoppable rage or when it's mass-upvoting a game that it loves. Dealing with it is easy: you just need to politely reply to them, take some time to think before you post and remember that you can't force your oppinion on other people or force them to act the way you want.
Also, demi is just saying from experience. Yes, it is not dead, but demi didn't have the luck to see those groups. Also, he never said IS suck or anything.
Just because something you like isn't popular, doesn't mean you can't like it. Like me and the Legend of Heroes games. I would pick those game over COD and Destiny "The story is on a seperate webpage" any hour.
Also, everyone has their own agenda all the time. Expecting people to ignore their's to comment on your work is kinda hard. You're not their John Romero. Instead, you need to expect FREE WILL from these people.
That being said, I'm willing to comment on whatever you post, and if you're REALLY lucky, maybe my sister can help you (beware: she relies heavily on visual cues, gags and tropes, which I told her to drop if she want's to write fics. If she give you any advises, take it with a grain of salt). I'm the Super Robot fan around these part, so I'm willing to help you if you just ask politely. That would IGNITE MY BURNING PASSION VERY MUCH!!!
...Sorry, too much Gekiganger 3 theme on loop.
Also, have you noticed that all of these are in one post?
Beautiful, isn't she?
Also, with SRW OG Moon Dweller coming out, Houki's in a Super Robot with a redhead and possibly Charlotte, judging by how Melua looks. Let the jokes rise!

The thing that formed my childhood...
SRW-Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest