AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-02-08, 23:59   Link #3501
Ortix
Animoe

They're up!

Download speed might be slow, but hey.. vid is hq and UNCENSORED! bear with it, let it download/buffer for a while. Download speed at my house (both server and i are in the US) is around 150-200 kbs. vid is 190 mb. So...

Spoiler for uncensored dvd video link:

Last edited by Ortix; 2009-02-09 at 11:33.
Ortix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 01:30   Link #3502
Cio
Otaku

Ortix, you should not share the link here... read the rule

Although i'm happy to hear that the uncensored is there... But we need to rip them with good sub first
Cio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 11:04   Link #3503
templar_knight

Hey guys do you know if there is going to be a capu3 and if true when?
templar_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 11:36   Link #3504
Ortix
Animoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by templar_knight View Post
Hey guys do you know if there is going to be a capu3 and if true when?
if Gonzo (the studio) can get itself out of this huge shait it's in right now, then MAYBE.. but now... i just hate gonzo for the pedo censoring...
Old 2009-02-09, 12:35   Link #3505
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Gonzo is doing alot of ecchi OVA's this year. If we're lucky enough we'll get a R+V OVA.
Old 2009-02-09, 13:45   Link #3506
Ortix
Animoe

If that happens we can expect MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR pantsu. Half of every episode consists out of pantsu shots, so my guess is that they will do some sort of a no pantsu episode (strike witches) or like only pantsu and no skirt episode or something like that.

Of course we can't forget the oppai deluxe we will be getting if there will be an OVA lol
Old 2009-02-09, 15:22   Link #3507
Generic Stalker
Yet another Mizore lover!

What kind of shait is GONZO in?
Generic Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 16:48   Link #3508
Ortix
Animoe

i just love the way you repeated my sentence XD

Currently they are in money trouble and use the final resort for making money with anime: Super ecchi. Which is Strike witches and rosario to vampire

The reason for that "shait" is because they over-censored the rosario eps which made the viewer go craaaahaaazeyy. For a fact i know i did. Well they did that to boost dvd sales, the problem is that they nuked rosario so bad with the censorship that no one is gonna buy the dvd's now. That's why the dvd torrents are so hard to find, because everyone's like: FU gonzo, this is your own shait, now get out of it. I'm not gonna buy your shaity dvd's for some pantsu and oppai.

That's what most people say tho... don't know the exact problems etc.
Old 2009-02-09, 16:50   Link #3509
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortix View Post
i just love the way you repeated my sentence XD

Currently they are in money trouble and use the final resort for making money with anime: Super ecchi. Which is Strike witches and rosario to vampire

The reason for that "shait" is because they over-censored the rosario eps which made the viewer go craaaahaaazeyy. For a fact i know i did. Well they did that to boost dvd sales, the problem is that they nuked rosario so bad with the censorship that no one is gonna buy the dvd's now. That's why the dvd torrents are so hard to find, because everyone's like: FU gonzo, this is your own shait, now get out of it. I'm not gonna buy your shaity dvd's for some pantsu and oppai.

That's what most people say tho... don't know the exact problems etc.
Taht and RV is nto ecchi enough and sucks story wise, so it will do even worse.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 18:20   Link #3510
Ortix
Animoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Taht and RV is nto ecchi enough and sucks story wise, so it will do even worse.
Yeah the story line was so messed up. RVC2 was just an 1 episode story... that's it. The last two epi's were interesting the rest was shit.

Strike witches comes closer to a good story line but that one is also suckish and relies HEAVILY on pantsu shots... well the entire show is only pantsu...

Gonzo.. seriously... Double-u-tee-ef-mate?!
Old 2009-02-09, 19:57   Link #3511
redbible

Gonzo:
Vandread (Two seasons)
Gatekeepers
Samurai Girl Real Bout High School
Hellsing TV
Full Metal Panic!
Gravion. (Two Seasons)
Kiddy Grade.
Kaleido Star.
Chrno Crusade.
Last Exile.
Bakuretsu Tenchi.
Gantz
Sunabouzo.
Speed Grapher.
Basilisk.
Trinity Blood.
Witchblade.
Seto no Hanayome.
Kaze no Stigma.
Rosario + Vampire (Two seasons)
Blassreiter.
Druaga.
Dragonaut.

Maybe I'm crazy but I would swear that the most of these shows have fanservice.
redbible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 20:41   Link #3512
wakusei
Snowstorm

your about right and btw off topic... Shirayuki Mizore ftw!!! <3 her so much.. only reason im staying with this :/
wakusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 21:00   Link #3513
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... closer to about half of those. Or rather, most of those simply have minimal fanservice, not pouring onto to us episode after episode

it also shows that Gonzo is going into a huge nosedive... i.e., used to be good (at least decent), but no longer is...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 21:11   Link #3514
Cio
Otaku

Still waiting for Capu3, although the anime is very different from the manga, but i enjoyed it very much... Whenever i see Kurumu~chan... aaaaaa.... refresging LOL
Cio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 21:24   Link #3515
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I highly doubt GONZO is going to have the funds for a Capu3. And if a Capu3 is made, if it's all just panties, then I have no interest in it whatsoever

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 21:38   Link #3516
wakusei
Snowstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I highly doubt GONZO is going to have the funds for a Capu3. And if a Capu3 is made, if it's all just panties, then I have no interest in it whatsoever
i agree because the panties are gonna be censored *hehe* and there will likely be no plot thats great as the manga... I would be glad if they Keep to the plot line though
Old 2009-02-09, 21:49   Link #3517
Ortix
Animoe

gonzo is f****d.. period. Actually economy is screwed=everyone screwed=humanity screwed=great plot for capu3
Old 2009-02-09, 21:58   Link #3518
wakusei
Snowstorm

No kidding :/ gonzo dug its own grave and gatherd there own flowers *sigh* man... im losing more animes And im attached to this one :/
Old 2009-02-09, 22:04   Link #3519
BrokenWingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortix
Yeah the story line was so messed up. RVC2 was just an 1 episode story... that's it. The last two epi's were interesting the rest was shit.

Strike witches comes closer to a good story line but that one is also suckish and relies HEAVILY on pantsu shots... well the entire show is only pantsu...

Gonzo.. seriously... Double-u-tee-ef-mate?!
Strike Witches is a commercial Success so no matter what you perceived the show it worth more than most series out there. I wonder if anyone of you actually read doujin and do you also scream Blasphemy when the work is different? Hence what is the difference between a doujin or an anime adaption. It simple underline the author is different hence there is no difference unless you believe the term “anime” biblically represents the original. In some way I would agree but in general it’s up to whoever works on it to decide.
They may have screw up R+V but that doesn’t necessary translate into the well being of the studio because it is only one anime of the many the studio produce, lol I can have fun reading bible worshipping fan boy. Take everything at empirical value and let sales decides success.
BrokenWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 22:20   Link #3520
Ortix
Animoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz View Post
Strike Witches is a commercial Success so no matter what you perceived the show it worth more than most series out there. I wonder if anyone of you actually read doujin and do you also scream Blasphemy when the work is different? Hence what is the difference between a doujin or an anime adaption. It simple underline the author is different hence there is no difference unless you believe the term “anime” biblically represents the original. In some way I would agree but in general it’s up to whoever works on it to decide.
They may have screw up R+V but that doesn’t necessary translate into the well being of the studio because it is only one anime of the many the studio produce, lol I can have fun reading bible worshipping fan boy. Take everything at empirical value and let sales decides success.
I didn't really mean to say that SW is suckish in the sense of that no one likes it. I know that it's a major success. The the reason for that is because the main character wears a mizugi 24/7... and no one wears any pants. One girl wears stocking, that's it. Well maybe one more is wearing some weird leather shait, but okay... it's still pantsu 24/7 + Dudes = Great Success! High Five!

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, vampire