AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-06-12, 02:56   Link #1281
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoblack9 View Post
Hmmm, let me find some pictures to verify whether it's true..

*Searches for any reference pictures*

Spoiler for :

--GASP

Hayate go for HER! She has MELONS!!!!

Athena's not the only one with "lord-knows-how-to-call-'em"!

Besides, the ones without "heaven-knows-what" are cute too!

(don't ask me why I'm avoiding using the certain word. I'm a shy weirdo)

Let's get some OFFICIAL references.

Spoiler for Pick your fav girl. Get your tissues ready boys... maybe girls too:

*coughs* Ahem. Back to topic. I think that picture belongs in other thread, but I thought it might be fun to post it here.

Anyways, do you guys think Athena will meet Hayate in this week's chapter?
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 04:02   Link #1282
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post

Besides, the ones without "heaven-knows-what" are cute too!

(don't ask me why I'm avoiding using the certain word. I'm a shy weirdo)

Let's get some OFFICIAL references.

*coughs* Ahem. Back to topic. I think that picture belongs in other thread, but I thought it might be fun to post it here.

^ Hey the other girls' pictures are unfair. They all got cute and embarassing photos and what A-tan got is just.. well the non-nosebleeding type picture. But nevermind I like Maria's Picture best!

My guess is that they wouldn't meet yet. My bet's on ch230, no reason at all.
leoblack9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 09:56   Link #1283
Used Can

Quote:
But, bro, I didn't see Sakuya in any of the pics you posted!

Quote:
Athena's pic was HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHH...!-inducing, and the one with Izumi and that little sneak-peek.... oh yes!

FUKKEN SAVED!

Now... where are my dakimakuras?

Quote:
I don't think so. I'm actually expecting 1 or 2 chapters for Nagi (hopefully, Maria will show up enough on those chapters, and will get some development), and some for Hina's date before Athena shows up.
Old 2009-06-12, 16:25   Link #1284
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
^ Hey the other girls' pictures are unfair. They all got cute and embarassing photos and what A-tan got is just.. well the non-nosebleeding type picture. But nevermind I like Maria's Picture best!

My guess is that they wouldn't meet yet. My bet's on ch230, no reason at all.
The reason why is because I refused to post other pictures
And there's not much Athena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
But, bro, I didn't see Sakuya in any of the pics you posted!
Actually, I do have her... with very large "goddamit-how-should-I-call-'em" They're as big as Maria's and Athena's.

(Ever since I started thinking that Maria's real name might start with A, I stopped using the word 'A-tan' to refer to Athena)

Quote:
I don't think so. I'm actually expecting 1 or 2 chapters for Nagi (hopefully, Maria will show up enough on those chapters, and will get some development), and some for Hina's date before Athena shows up.
Ah, right. Somehow, I forgot about Hayate's date with Hina. I wonder if Hayate will be late just like birthday... (or was it a dinner he invited her to?) Anyways, Maria said she'll tell the manager of the restaurant to receive only the amount Hayate pays as the bill, so Hayate won't have any financial problems... Maybe Hina will be mad by the fact that Hayate didn't pay the whole thing by himself.

Wait, should I have put that thing in a spoiler tag?

EDIT: Seems that you're right.

Spoiler for Chap 228 More Nagi and perhaps a bit of Maria:

[/spoiler]

Last edited by primuler; 2009-06-13 at 08:22.
Old 2009-06-13, 15:09   Link #1285
Used Can

Quote:
Hey the other girls' pictures are unfair. They all got cute and embarassing photos and what A-tan got is just.. well the non-nosebleeding type picture.
I actually liked that. A-tan shouldn't be whoring herself, although she was sort uplifting her skirt.

Quote:
The reason why is because I refused to post other pictures
PM! PM! PM!

Quote:
Actually, I do have her... with very large "goddamit-how-should-I-call-'em" They're as big as Maria's and Athena's.
PM!

Quote:
Spoiler for Chap 228 More Nagi and perhaps a bit of Maria:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-13, 20:20   Link #1286
Tom Bombadil

Spoiler pic of ch228 思い出すは 時を越えて
Old 2009-06-13, 21:54   Link #1287
Used Can

Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-15, 02:45   Link #1288
Fandal

Why did Hina want to be the student council president?
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 04:35   Link #1289
leoblack9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandal View Post
Why did Hina want to be the student council president?
She didn't actually want to be president, she was voted as president due to her being so popular (also cool and smart) in the whole school, even in the higher ups.
Old 2009-06-15, 10:48   Link #1290
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Nagi: Heh! He confessed to me! And we live under the same roof together! He always serve three meals a day to me! And he helped me bath! (flushes)

Athena: But then, he doesn't see you as a girl, does he?

[System]: Critical Hit! Sanzenin Nagi received 43236534636873 points of damage!

Nagi: Nooooo!!! He doesn't!! He doesn't!!

Athena(looks at Maria) : I guess there's only you left... So what have you got there?

Maria(blushes) : I... I don't have a thing for Hayate! I... I don't have crush on him! I... I'm out!

Readers: But Maria, you

- Kind of saved Hayate when he wanted to die.*1

- Hugged him a few times.*2

- Helped him to get into Hakuo*3

and...

Maria: Stop!! Stooop!!!

Athena: (Eeeck? This girl is a bigger obstacle than I thought!) But I slept with Hayate!

HayaMaria Fan(a.k.a Primuler) : But then, you guys were young. Maria and Hayate saw each other naked few months ago.

(Maria runs after Primuler)
a little thought ...after re-reading from vol1
*1 isn't that A-tan and not Maria??if it's Maria,what chapter it is?
*2 A-Tan kiss him not a few times, but much times A-Tan wins
*3 it's was Nagi/ Sanzenin's name, not Maria that help him get recommendation

@Fandal
Hina become president because she is "manly" enough, wear spat, like sword, and pettan (if only she has a bit more that that mole hill )
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-15, 14:39   Link #1291
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
About 3, Nagi allowed him to try entering the school by passing the exam, and pays his tuition fees.
But after he flunked said test by a single point, it was Maria's recommendation, as former Student Council President and Ultimate Honor Student, that allowed him to be admitted in the school.
Old 2009-06-15, 17:48   Link #1292
Used Can

Hayate no Gotoku is a manga about corruption.
"Recommendation"... riiight.

Quote:
*2 A-Tan kiss him not a few times, but much times A-Tan
They were 6 years old back then, though.
Old 2009-06-16, 02:28   Link #1293
9taileddemon

Quote:
Hayate no Gotoku is a manga about corruption.
"Recommendation"... riiight.
Well considering that she perhaps the smartest person to ever go through the school her opinions probably hold a lot of weight with the school board.

And anyways if she actually wants something do you think there is anyone that would ever be able to stop her. She gets scary when she goes into serious mode. Even Hayate compares her to a superwoman all the time.

9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 03:30   Link #1294
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:

@Fandal
Hina become president because she is "manly" enough, wear spat, like sword, and pettan (if only she has a bit more that that mole hill )

1. In the very first chapter... or should I say, second? Hayate lies down on the street, waiting for his death after writing something like '當籤' on a popcicle stick I think. And Maria comes along, and she asks about Nagi, and gives Hayate her scarf. And Hayate cries, and decides to save Nagi. Well, it wasn't like the way how Athena saved Hayate, but at least Maria prevented Hayate from wanting to die.

3. Just like surerman mentioned, I thought it was Maria's reputation as previous Head Girl and being an honor student made it possible for Hayate to enter.

Thinking about it, Hata mentioned that there is a reason why Maria was Head Girl in Hakuo. I wonder what that will be....

And reading the first volume again, Hata's drawing changed A LOT. To start with, the general mood of the series got brighter, drawings got somehow simpler, cuter and everyone got younger. Especially Hayate, Maria and Hina's mom. Yeah. Hina's mom. She practically traveled through the time!
Old 2009-06-16, 10:36   Link #1295
leoblack9

Quote:

Quote:
*2 A-Tan kiss him not a few times, but much times A-Tan
They were 6 years old back then, though.
But then again, A-tan has the "Maria syndrome," in which she somehow appear and acts years ahead in maturity than other girls of the same age. In which I can make a conclusion that in fact, her feelings were real, even at that time...

And I have a theory on how A-tan could well be mature ahead of others. Since the time is greatly slowed inside her Castle, their physical body may be affected, but their mind ISN'T. For example, when Hayate thought that he lived with A-tan for 2 months, it was actually just 5 days in real time. So if we do some math.. let's say a month in real world time... then that means A-tan already spent a WHOLE year in that place. So if 1 whole year in real time... then 12 years inside her castle, talk about total maturity in a few years.

Who knows? A-tan might just look 6 at that time but actually thinks and acts more than double her age.

I just don't know about Hayate though, he never showed any change in his attitude from his past until the present. I actually thought that he acted allot more serious and aggressive (he made advances himself) which is very different from the Hayate in the present. Me thinks he's more secretive and I think he's really hiding something.

Last edited by leoblack9; 2009-06-16 at 10:47.
Old 2009-06-16, 11:58   Link #1296
Used Can

Quote:
And reading the first volume again, Hata's drawing changed A LOT. To start with, the general mood of the series got brighter, drawings got somehow simpler, cuter and everyone got younger. Especially Hayate, Maria and Hina's mom. Yeah. Hina's mom. She practically traveled through the time!
Indeed, the girls look much healthier now (or, at least, those who should). For example, at the beginning, Maria was nearly flat chested, now you can so some good stuff there. Or, say, Hina used to look like a stick, now she has some nice thighs. Izumi is well shaped, and just like Hina, she used to look like a stick as well.

Quote:
But then again, A-tan has the "Maria syndrome," in which she somehow appear and acts years ahead in maturity than other girls of the same age. In which I can make a conclusion that in fact, her feelings were real, even at that time...

I just don't know about Hayate though, he never showed any change in his attitude from his past until the present. I actually thought that he acted allot more serious and aggressive (he made advances himself) which is very different from the Hayate in the present. Me thinks he's more secretive and I think he's really hiding something.
I never said their feelings weren't real, even now you can say they still think about each other, my point is that, since they were 6 years old back then, things like kissing or sleeping together wouldn't be taken seriously. Even Hayate thought of them as childhood mischiefs.
Old 2009-06-17, 07:09   Link #1297
leoblack9

Quote:
Indeed, the girls look much healthier now (or, at least, those who should). For example, at the beginning, Maria was nearly flat chested, now you can so some good stuff there. Or, say, Hina used to look like a stick, now she has some nice thighs. Izumi is well shaped, and just like Hina, she used to look like a stick as well.
Did it change like that? I thought that they just begun developing their bodies.

Quote:
I never said their feelings weren't real, even now you can say they still think about each other, my point is that, since they were 6 years old back then, things like kissing or sleeping together wouldn't be taken seriously. Even Hayate thought of them as childhood mischiefs.
I've no problems with kids sleeping together, but kissing.. man that's just awkward and weird if you see anything like that and I doubt anybody would think that it's just for fun and not much else.

Well, if I were in Hayate's shoes I would just find it rather weird and awkward if we were playing Husband and Wife. I would rather be playing hide and seek and stuff like that. He was blushing rather excessively, cause he wasn't prepared for that. Such a relation at such a young, tender age just doesn't happen if it's just for the sake of mischief.

You can consider my opinions faulty but it's just the way I think. I never daydreamed for 2 months just to get my beliefs just for the sake of nothing.
Old 2009-06-17, 12:20   Link #1298
Used Can

Quote:
Did it change like that? I thought that they just begun developing their bodies.
That'd work for Nagi and Isumi, but the other girls should have started developing theirs some time ago. It's just a change style.

Quote:
Well, if I were in Hayate's shoes I would just find it rather weird and awkward if we were playing Husband and Wife. I would rather be playing hide and seek and stuff like that. He was blushing rather excessively, cause he wasn't prepared for that. Such a relation at such a young, tender age just doesn't happen if it's just for the sake of mischief.
Yes, but that's because Hayate was always a shy boy.

Anyway, whilst it is not normal for kids of that age to be kissing, even if that happens, a kiss has a complete different meaning at that age, compared to one after you've reached puberty. Take Izumi for example - she had no problems kissing Hayate at that age, but she wouldn't be that daring now.
Old 2009-06-17, 12:46   Link #1299
primuler
Love For 3D

Some interesting facts I noticed:

1. It seems that Hayate's older brother met Yukariko.
(If you look at the chapter he appears for the first time, you can see Yukariko's arms. She said 'Thank you~ Passing hero~')

2. I think Kuraus may have been the one who picked baby Maria up from the streets. On his profile in the first volume, it is mentioned that he knew Maria longer than Nagi. And Maria mentioned that Mikado took her to the main mansion when she was very young, so she may have lived with some other family beforehand.
Old 2009-06-17, 14:16   Link #1300
Used Can

Quote:
1. It seems that Hayate's older brother met Yukariko.
(If you look at the chapter he appears for the first time, you can see Yukariko's arms. She said 'Thank you~ Passing hero~')
Yeah, I remembered back then I wasn't sure if she was calling him a hero, or if she was calling him by the name of Hiro.

Quote:
2. I think Kuraus may have been the one who picked baby Maria up from the streets. On his profile in the first volume, it is mentioned that he knew Maria longer than Nagi. And Maria mentioned that Mikado took her to the main mansion when she was very young, so she may have lived with some other family beforehand.
Well, Maria seems to be close with Klaus. So, I wouldn't be surprised if that'd be the case.

I still remember a pic with Maria in a library. For some reason, along with that particular memory, "Mikado" and "chess" come to mind.

Tags
comedy, shounen