Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-29, 14:12   Link #101
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
edit: Just saw the post by Supaiku of Sand, so I feel compelled to let everyone know I don't read the manga, just in case anyone gets the wrong idea.
It okay, im just saying because it will be explained later in the show as it already has been in the manga, why ishida said it the way he did. he really is quite smart, just in the wording.
Old 2007-01-29, 22:18   Link #102
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
Thats not it, Isshin stopped Being a Shinagami when he met his wife, the five years later they had Ichigo, then when ichigo was about 5-7 the GF killed Misaki. Becuase Ichigo is only 15(hard to believe). which means when Misaki was killed after Isshin was already done being a shinagami for about 10-12 years
actually I've been rewatching the series becasue I was sick this weekend and Ichigo was nine when his mother died so it's only been six years and a few months so she died 13-14 years after Isshin lost his powers.
Old 2007-01-30, 00:37   Link #103
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

you mean after Isshins' power decayed, after all...if they were lost, there's no way in hell he would of beaten Grand Fisher
Old 2007-01-30, 11:14   Link #104
kriez
dAydream slAcker

Send a message via MSN to kriez
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
You know, I was thinking a bit (I know, I'm surprised too!) after noticing how Ishida was hesitant for a very brief moment before he swore to his father that he will have nothing to do with any Shinigamis and their friends any more. Does this mean Ishida will have nothing to do with Ichigo any more? Then it hits me. Wait just a second. This Ishida might be a step ahead of his bishounen father. Shut up brain, I can't type any faster. Anyway, Ishida says he will have nothing to do with Shingami, but if Ichigo agrees to join the Vizards, then Ishida finds a loophole to be with his great buddy, great pal Ichigo without breaking the promise he made with his father.

Am I smart or what!? Go easy on me.
there are always ways to get round with words..~ twist them..
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
actually I've been rewatching the series becasue I was sick this weekend and Ichigo was nine when his mother died so it's only been six years and a few months so she died 13-14 years after Isshin lost his powers.
o0oo~ he looked pretty small for a nine-year-old.. and yup, he just stopped being a shinigami, not lost his powers. and most probably concealed them with the help of Urahara, whom he mentioned that they have not met for a long long time, which could also possibly be when Isshin contacted him for the help for his power concealment..
Old 2007-01-30, 21:06   Link #105
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriez View Post
there are always ways to get round with words..~ twist them..
Spoiler:

o0oo~ he looked pretty small for a nine-year-old.. and yup, he just stopped being a shinigami, not lost his powers. and most probably concealed them with the help of Urahara, whom he mentioned that they have not met for a long long time, which could also possibly be when Isshin contacted him for the help for his power concealment..
tis what I meant. Had them sealed by Urahara.
Old 2007-01-31, 02:02   Link #106
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzmaister View Post
tis what I meant. Had them sealed by Urahara.
well they were not completely sealed though...

they were consealed. so that no other person/shinigami would notice that he had any powers.
Urahara did that to in some sort, with a faux body
at least thats what Aizen said when he talked about the time when he tried to find Urahara.

Last edited by Areguzanda; 2007-01-31 at 06:11.
Old 2007-02-03, 00:08   Link #107
kriez
dAydream slAcker

Send a message via MSN to kriez
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriez View Post
ok~ my choice of word is more appropriate, hehe
Closed Thread