Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-04, 17:47   Link #2261
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapter 108, 109:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 20:22   Link #2262
Pen3

Makes me wonder what that Sister 1-5 are? One of Chiffon's sister? Maybe Kazuya will dig deeper and meet her if she still exist.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-06, 03:13   Link #2263
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
^^ Is it really true anyway that he didn't care about his granddaughter's dead? Damn! I think I might have skipped that scene, or maybe it's just Kazuya's own opinion, and I'm not really fond of a weak indecisive siscon with little knowledge about the complexity and cruelty of the world...
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
Spoiler:
Please be careful with spoilers, some people haven't read the RAWs up to that point.

Spoiler for The Five Sisters:

Spoiler for Chapter 110:

Spoiler for Chapter 111:

Spoiler for Chapter 112:

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2012-10-14 at 14:36. Reason: Chapter 112 is out
Old 2012-10-14, 22:44   Link #2264
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

I get the feeling that Ouka will probably rain on the parade. She comes off as that Alpha Bitch (I think that's the name of the trope) type character.

As for Rana, well I really like Rana.
Old 2012-10-20, 03:17   Link #2265
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapter 113:
Old 2012-10-23, 09:14   Link #2266
ShiroiRyu

Oh man this guy ...
I don't hate him, i can't ...
But Freezing breasts ...
The strongest pandora who is a maid too ... XD

Alhazad, i don't understand the shame thing.
You can explain ?
Old 2012-10-23, 09:25   Link #2267
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

wow! it's another interesting chapter when Aoi Gengo met Satella...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 15:37   Link #2268
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

F'n trollololol grandpa Aoi Gengo.... I had to laugh at some of his lines though, even though I knew that they were carefully formulated responses designed to make Kazuya react with the first thing that came to his mind, and also to see how Stella reacted around someone who knew of her past to guage them. I half expected him to be eating chips and jotting everything down in a notebook...

If I was Kazuya, I would have called Suna Yi 'neechin' or 'noona' or something stupid just to see how she'd react after all of this.
Old 2012-10-23, 15:41   Link #2269
orrthehunter

Still waiting for the english sub version so I can understand what is going on. Goodmanga isn't updating manga as fast as it use to be.

I already found chapter 109 english on another manga site since Goodmanga isn't updating as fast anymore.
orrthehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-23, 20:16   Link #2270
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orrthehunter View Post
Still waiting for the english sub version so I can understand what is going on. Goodmanga isn't updating manga as fast as it use to be.

I already found chapter 109 english on another manga site since Goodmanga isn't updating as fast anymore.
Where'd you find it, and who scanlated it? Couldn't have been Emeraude Scans, they've only done up to 108, and For The Halibut has yet to start Part II. Hopefully it's not another unofficial job based on OutOfTheBlue's work, that's too insulting. That would make three chapters done without his permission, and that's not a good thing, not at all.
Old 2012-10-24, 07:33   Link #2271
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
hmm for someone who rambles about emotions being a indifference Charles did seem pretty damn emotional during her fight with Attia. We all know Attia is a pain in the ass, i cant help but to think this whole thing was Attia's way of proving a point to Charles. THey were both being stupid but honestly with the crap Charles constantly spews i would have thought it would have been her that had self control. Either way things are progressing nicely and the trails and tribulations of a new team and Satte meeting Dr Aoi a very interesting and weird conversation lol. Looks like Dr Aoi already has plans for Grandson and Satte. Is it possible that he really is trying to tamper with human evolution by using these 2. Its like he wants them together for some reason.
Old 2012-10-25, 09:49   Link #2272
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

newest chapter was pretty funny. match making and inappropriate comments!

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 21:41   Link #2273
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so newest chapter: SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE CHIFFON! YES!! i happened to have one vol. in my download folder, and it happens to have Chiffon vs Nova in alaska. its a sign.

looks like we have another plot line now. this "rabo" (haha..) 13. potentially the original Maria Lancelot? also, Creo and what's her name... are they seriously going to attack Charles while she's with the strongest bunch of pandoras around?

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 23:27   Link #2274
~Yami~

that should be Maria Lancelot... the first PANDORA

and Chiffon is her clone.... close enough?

now we need to find some connection to Kazuha...
I'm still wondering what is the secret of Chiffon's awesomeness... she isn't inherit any special stigma at all...
guess her stigma would be something to be inherited to future Pandora... (give it to Satella please)
Old 2012-11-15, 22:04   Link #2275
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wait, wasn't there someone who Chiffon was talking to earlier about whether she should smile or not...? Who was that...? One of the five or Maria herself...?

Even in death, Chiffon will never be forgotten.

And these Limiters need to step it up and stop their Pandora from behaving so bad. Honestly, Kazuya's the only one that hangs around when the group is together. Kazuya, start using your Freezing Spam and keep your extended harem in line!
Old 2012-11-18, 03:48   Link #2276
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Wait, wasn't there someone who Chiffon was talking to earlier about whether she should smile or not...? Who was that...? One of the five or Maria herself...?

Even in death, Chiffon will never be forgotten.

And these Limiters need to step it up and stop their Pandora from behaving so bad. Honestly, Kazuya's the only one that hangs around when the group is together. Kazuya, start using your Freezing Spam and keep your extended harem in line!
Oh, you must mean Aureriel Fairchild, who spoke that to Chiffon long ago.

Indeed, her role in this story might not be over.

And yes, we need more backbone from the Limiters. If they don't stand up against the rampant abuses of Pandora power, who will? Then again, that could give more support to the Valkyries, which would make every Pandora unemployed. Not good. Can't wait for the next chapter in ten more days. Yay for us!
Old 2012-11-18, 08:25   Link #2277
chancs

^^ The limiters should show their backbone more. Te author only shows them when fighting against a Nova. And till now it has never been mentioned about a famous limiter with great skills. Only Kazuya is shown and that too when Pandoras fight with each other.

I was half expecting the limiter of the insructor to interupt the meeting saying *Darling! Datling! I have brought the ingredients for the meal*
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 20:38   Link #2278
~Yami~

Spoiler for 110:
Old 2012-11-19, 20:53   Link #2279
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Spoiler for 110:
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 21:59   Link #2280
Azure-Priest

Chapter 110, boring! What, are they trying to say that Pandora Stigmata act like steroids and Pandoras rip each other apart at the drop of a hat? Eesh! I REALLY wonder what the instructors are thinking. As has been pointed out repeatedly, this is supposed to be a military facility. Why the heck aren't the students being taught discipline?
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen