AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-15, 00:19   Link #441
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
A new character huh... I'm trying hard to not say anything I know right now

But, heh heh heh heh. Here's to looking for good times ahead after this episode...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 05:57   Link #442
ImperialFlameGod8190

gotta admit im expecting her to make it more interesting and i think the photography girl forget her name will also join the harem
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 08:10   Link #443
sky black swordman

^ You mean Lilicia Toudou, news paper club president ?
Old 2012-11-15, 11:07   Link #444
arbelp

I wish minatsu end

Everything else can go away.
arbelp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 11:23   Link #445
kazzuya13

In the first season I thought Magiru-sensei was a cool and aloof character because of less screen time however they turned her into a pretty useless character even more useless than Mafuyu
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 19:47   Link #446
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Full steam onward to the harem end
Old 2012-11-15, 22:57   Link #447
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
In the first season I thought Magiru-sensei was a cool and aloof character because of less screen time however they turned her into a pretty useless character even more useless than Mafuyu
To be fair she was cool and aloof in the first season. Joking with Chizuru about making the school festival theme "pain", talking with Minatsu on the roof about what she was going to do, etc. This episode especially just broke the image created for her.
Old 2012-11-15, 23:10   Link #448
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Minatsu epsiode

When are they going to show more of Elise
Old 2012-11-16, 00:45   Link #449
garbage

yeah, finally an episode in Lv.2 i really liked

...hmm maybe because Minatsu's my favorite?, nah i think this really better than the previous ones in Lv.2, anyway hope there's more coming this season.

go Minatsu. but yeah just like other's here, i fully support Ken's Harem route for his reasons.
BTW those extra girls were cute too,way to go Ken! but you should stick with the seitokai you might give Minatsu a heart attack
but what a kiss that is, whatta girl
waiting the arrival of the imouto and former GF...
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 02:26   Link #450
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Well, that's two of the four SC members Ken has conquered. The next one is probably Chizuru, and Kurimu will be the last (which would be how he predicted it in last season, right?).

Nice to see Ken getting some more popularity with the other (non-SC) girls. It seems he's at his best when he doesn't act like a full-out pervert and sticks to the true gentleman act, instead.

A shame they cut down on the parodies, though I guess some romantic development for Ken is in place from time to time.
Old 2012-11-16, 10:04   Link #451
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Well, that's two of the four SC members Ken has conquered. The next one is probably Chizuru, and Kurimu will be the last (which would be how he predicted it in last season, right?).

Nice to see Ken getting some more popularity with the other (non-SC) girls. It seems he's at his best when he doesn't act like a full-out pervert and sticks to the true gentleman act, instead.

A shame they cut down on the parodies, though I guess some romantic development for Ken is in place from time to time.
No the order was Mafuyu(Cause she seems to be the easiest as it turned out to be a hardcore BL lover) Kurimu (Cause he stated that he already half captured her at this point) Minatsu and Finally Chizuru (Declaring her to be the final boss)
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-16, 14:03   Link #452
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
No the order was Mafuyu(Cause she seems to be the easiest as it turned out to be a hardcore BL lover) Kurimu (Cause he stated that he already half captured her at this point) Minatsu and Finally Chizuru (Declaring her to be the final boss)
Ah, I see. I guess it's been too long since I've watched S1.
Old 2012-11-16, 22:38   Link #453
ImperialFlameGod8190

how often do the episodes occur
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 01:00   Link #454
HandofFate

finished ep4 finally.

I guess you got a hint of it from episode 0, but it still surprised me a bit to turn out Ken is actually fairly popular with the rest of the student body. Wonder if the girl in episode 0 will ever show up again.
Old 2012-11-17, 01:55   Link #455
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
how often do the episodes occur
Saturdays at 11:30PM, JST

Also, check the sticky thread Don't know when an anime episode airs? Look here!

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 15:00   Link #456
elior

episode 5 was great and ringo was very funny
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-17, 19:41   Link #457
tsunade666

The idol Meguru finally shows up (it looks like they are really showing the characters that was left out in season 1)

The first part was nothing special for me though its kinda sweet with Kaicho and Ken but the second part is the real fun part!!!! Ken asking his imouto Ringo to get his serial code for his eroge game and his parents heard the conversation its really funny though the next episode would be a lot better because she decides to visit Ken. It looks like it took a blow on his imouto knowing his oniichan is playing an eroge but its a normal thing
Old 2012-11-17, 22:29   Link #458
Yye1
Wide Right

Ken, ur half way to ur goal dude!! the Shiina sisters have fallen.
Just watched the preview of the next episode, and I am pretty sure Ringo flipped the bird

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock

Last edited by Yye1; 2012-11-17 at 23:03.
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-18, 15:26   Link #459
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 01:38   Link #460
Shiki Nanaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
finished ep4 finally.

I guess you got a hint of it from episode 0, but it still surprised me a bit to turn out Ken is actually fairly popular with the rest of the student body. Wonder if the girl in episode 0 will ever show up again.
I also wondered about Minase Runa, the genius girl who always gets perfect marks in tests and the one who I guessed really the first girl who encouraged Ken in achieving the seat in the student council. Also I love her personality and her interactions with Ken!

I would really love to see her again in the main series and would love to see the student council (SC) girls react to her. After all she gets along quite well with Sugisaki, since its kinda rare to see a non-SC girl get along so well with the guy, so I think the SC girls might even get jealous like the way they did with Elise in the first season lol.

It's just that I couldnt find any info about Minase Runa at all, so is she an anime original character? or is she simply a minor character in the novels that only plays the part of Sugisaki's flashback of getting into the student council? I really hope she shows up later on though and add more rom-com situations with Ken and jealousy from the SC girls.
Shiki Nanaya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, parody, romantic comedy, shounen