His great

i am a piano player myself
Jill Valentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-02, 16:14   Link #43
HappyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3120 View Post

Tomoyo After ~ It's a Wonderful Life Dear Old Home - Piano
Do you have the music sheet for this song? I've been looking for it everywhere but I can't find it anywhere TT____TT
If you could, could you please PM me of the site where you found it or bought the book - thanks ^^" that would help heaps!
HappyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 16:14   Link #44
Un1234l

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDreams View Post
Do you have the music sheet for this song? I've been looking for it everywhere but I can't find it anywhere TT____TT
If you could, could you please PM me of the site where you found it or bought the book - thanks ^^" that would help heaps!
http://sound.jp/m_maru/tomoyo-after/index.html

Your internet may or may not be able to connect.
Un1234l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-07, 15:33   Link #45
HappyDreams

Talking

The site works fine thanks!
This really helped thank you very much! ^^
HappyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 21:23   Link #46
Z3120

woah, such a surprise to see this again.

I ended up playing Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - you if anyone is curious (of course not ). Fell in love with this recording so I couldn't help it. Once I got the LH melody down, it was pretty easy to fix any rhythm and pacing issues despite it being a bit too advance for a beginner. It still amazes me the help I got from this thread. You could tell I was taking piano leisurely - lack of identifying terms correctly - but I simply want to play the piano casually (hated this one teacher...).

As much time as I put in Hishizora no Waltz, it was simply too much and so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDreams
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i9ef41

Here's the version I was looking it. It's different than the one Un1234l showed you (no rests are noted).
Z3120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 21:38   Link #47
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Piano question

Hi im a guitar player and Iv got an large interest in Piano as well. Iv got this old keyboard and it has this system where you can change its tones, pick music that you want too learn on it and the keyboard key´s will glow red when im suppose too hit them next if you understand what I mean.

So basically what im saying it can do alot and that was an 10 year old keyboard that has only 36 white and 18 blacks i think.

Anyways I was wondering if there is a possibility that I can buy a keyboard, that will allow me too plug into my computer and download songs onto it and it will teach me how too play it by making the keys glow when im suppose too hit them or something.

Like I said Im very much of a newbie too the world of Piano and I dont know alot and how far the modern Piano has advanced too.

The reason why I also ask this question is because if you watch this you will get what im saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID84l...eature=related

So if you watched it I can guess you understand is that I dont want too have too mimic whats on the screen I would like my keyboard too teach me lol, and its too expensive too pay both Guitar lessons and Piano lessons.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 08:23   Link #49
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

um sorry, but did anyone know where to get a music sheet of Nat King Cole - L.O.V.E ?
i couldn't get it anywhere

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote