AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-15, 00:26   Link #1101
Dark Mage

After this sink or swim chapter. I have prepared a character transcript.---

Haruto:-----Full marks to Haruto for his guts and effort and for being resolute enough to reject Kotone and making that scary face at the annoying Kanzaki

Nanami:-----Looks like she has completely given up on Haruto and no longer harbours any romantic feelings for him. So she deserves praise for calmly accepting that in reality Haruto and Eba always loved each other .

Kanzaki:----Kanzaki-Senpai got pawned and a devious arrogant jerk like that deserves no better

Kotone:-----Kotone can have my sympathy but she brought this on herself by imagining hints of Haruto liking her when there were none. So hope she finds someone nice

Eba:------ Eba.......is a self-centered coward! enough said.

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-08-16 at 00:08.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 00:49   Link #1102
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well Eba did run off when she went back to Tokyo that one time with Haruto. So I guess she does have a spineless streak in her. Like I posted earlier we need the devious Rin back in for a couple chapters. However, I got this strange feeling that Nanami is going to play a part in the upcoming chapters. Whether it's to set Eba straight or rekindle something with Haruto. The way they ended things wasn't that cut an dry. Hmm could be just me...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 01:04   Link #1103
H23

Haruto should've falcon punched Nanami's older brother

Old 2009-08-15, 01:14   Link #1104
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
Oh pwned, Haruto got pushed into the Let's Just be Friends Zone.
LOL +1 to that

Haruto grow up some testicles!! he got owned but at least he confess
Now there can happen 2 things:

a) Kikukawa getting "catched" in her rejected feelings state by Sucker A (aka kanzaki-sempai), rest of guys stare at them and there start some new arc (like haruto getting a job, eba exams, rin appears, some random crap, etc)

b) They go back to the bonfire, someone ask about the runaway and both answer like it was a mistake or the "we are just friends" speech, Kikukawa dont withdraw and start some seduction over haruto getting eba and nanami jealous (last one more like an unpleasant feeling) and there go 20 chapters of useless love comedy

personally i would like a nice boat ending where kikukawa go berserk and kill them all
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 08:41   Link #1105
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Chapter 57:
Old 2009-08-15, 14:49   Link #1106
typhonsentra

I doubt that the drama's over yet. One of them will eventually accept a date or something along the way making the other jealous. Since we know she doesn't have feelings whatsoever for "Senpai", I'm thinking he'll go after glasses girl at some point in the future, her story arc clearly hasn't ended yet and we haven't seen any sign of her moving towards that other guy from the planning committee yet.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 22:08   Link #1107
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Well, at this point they have enough material to make an anime with a definite ending with a little anime original changing at the end. lol.
Old 2009-08-16, 00:06   Link #1108
KillaManiac

Poor Haruto....denied from a self centered chick.

With the way Eba is doing 100% Self Centered thinking i do NOT approve of a Haruto X Eba relationship. If she went back to thinking about BOTH of them and the feelings that accompany them I will change my opinion.
KillaManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 07:38   Link #1109
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Haruto is easily influenced by external parties... mainly female ones. haha.
Old 2009-08-16, 08:13   Link #1110
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaManiac View Post
Poor Haruto....denied from a self centered chick.

With the way Eba is doing 100% Self Centered thinking i do NOT approve of a Haruto X Eba relationship. If she went back to thinking about BOTH of them and the feelings that accompany them I will change my opinion.
Eba has always been selfish and self centered, she is a needy girl and that was why her family trouble came from. It just didn't seem like that at first because she had some trouble before.
She is actually the girl that will make a perfect match for Haruto, a girl he can always bail from problems and can fullfill his hero complex.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 09:21   Link #1111
justavisitor

Talking about perfect match for Haruto, I think he will get bullied either by Eba, Nanami, or the girl that wears glasses when he chooses one of them...those three are just a league above him in terms of playing mind game...poor Haruto, his life is doomed if he decides to pick one of those 3 girls XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 14:33   Link #1112
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Talking about perfect match for Haruto, I think he will get bullied either by Eba, Nanami, or the girl that wears glasses when he chooses one of them...those three are just a league above him in terms of playing mind game...poor Haruto, his life is doomed if he decides to pick one of those 3 girls XD
Lol then he must be inteligent and say "im not against polygamy ", either he get a harem or they finish him with multiple falcon punches .

Now that the confess part is done, i think that it will be more like love comedy where the girls try to steal him from eba but she will keep him (but no dating), maybe some of those sentimental talks like "eba you are keeping him because you are a ****" or the classic "haruto no baka~!!" + slap in the face .
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 10:49   Link #1113
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 58 raw:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 15:16   Link #1114
Dark Mage

Spoiler for 58 spoiler:

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-08-17 at 15:40.
Old 2009-08-17, 15:18   Link #1115
H23

WTF? No way! Either the author is getting lazy or he better have a good surprise twist to spicen things up!
Old 2009-08-17, 15:25   Link #1116
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Spoiler:
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 15:36   Link #1117
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Holy crap! Talk about time skip
Spoiler for 58 spoiler:
That first comment should be in the spoiler tags.

X_X
Old 2009-08-17, 17:33   Link #1118
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Spoiler for 58 spoiler:
I don't feel sad about him at all. his personality cause all the problems and he didn't listen to the advise that Eba's sister gave him. she told him that Eba like to play with guys' feelings and looking at what she did with Haruto, I don't think she was lying.

edit:
I read the chapter and ....
Spoiler for 58 spoiler big news:

Last edited by golthin; 2009-08-17 at 18:07.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 20:58   Link #1119
Dark Mage

@golthin, thanks for the info, and do you mind telling me how much time was left for Eba to leave for Tokyo?

Even if he was serious, Eba will never agree because she is a self-centred little princess who barges on other peoples' lives whenever she wishes and leaves when it suits her

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-08-17 at 21:09.
Old 2009-08-17, 21:04   Link #1120
Piyush09

Hmmm a timeskip eh.......many things are unresolved......what happened with kikukawa and kanzaki......

As for the spoiler, i hope haruto doesnt chicken out......i am not completely sure if Eba will agree though
Piyush09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life