AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-09, 22:52   Link #281
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I've said this a lot before already, a little help is fine...but the whole point of Kyousuke's plan was to have Riki and Rin grow stronger and independent in the Dream World. Now if the whole group helps him dealing with each route's problems how are they supposed to grow stronger and independent? It goes against his own plan to help Riki out too much...
Well Anego is suppose to show up there, so it's not a problem. Besides, from that screen (in the bedroom), the only extra person we see there is Rin, her being involved more is perfectly fine with me. I wasn't very fond with how little the VN showed Rin interacting with Komari. Refrain will have a much stronger impact during the scene between those two IMO, it felt just a tad forced to me.

The screen with the group together, we don't really know what's happening there, so I'm not going to assume anything. The question is, what are they even talking about? I don't remember Komari's route too well.
Old 2012-11-09, 22:59   Link #282
matrixhazard

Quote:
I haven't seen the episode so I can't say for sure what happens, but judging from the pictures, they seem to be pretty involved.

I've said this a lot before already, a little help is fine...but the whole point of Kyousuke's plan was to have Riki and Rin grow stronger and independent in the Dream World. Now if the whole group helps him dealing with each route's problems how are they supposed to grow stronger and independent? It goes against his own plan to help Riki out too much...

Then again...for some stupid reason anime Riki already seems stronger than the VN's first playthrough right off the bat which is kinda annoying.

But again, haven't seen the episode yet so I can only speculate.
I agree with you. Since it also related to how Komari's picture book told that "the boy and the girl try to help 8 dwarfs go out of forest, the girl try to befriend and the boy try to solve their problem (5 of them solve problem by finally become boyfriend... lol) ".

But I still believe that finally it will be only Riki and Komari in the climax. Maybe the scene with Kyousuke and the gang just only he gather them and try to hint Riki doing something for Komari. Nevertheless, we will know tonight what happen.

P.S. still wonder how they are going to put everything in just 1 eps. Since there are also additional scene for LB groups.
Old 2012-11-10, 09:08   Link #283
Dizzyworld2

I just finished watching episode 6 and I have to say that I really thank JC Staff for keeping most of the LB! members out and pushing Riki to help Komari. It felt like everyone was not helping out on purpose (which it is) and Kyousuke was pushing Riki do help Komari by himself. I also liked how Rin tried to help as well.
Old 2012-11-10, 21:01   Link #284
Balzac
Assistant Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
"the boy and the girl try to help 8 dwarfs go out of forest, the girl try to befriend and the boy try to solve their problem ".
I didn't like how that was shoehorned in the end. It had symbolic connections, true, but unlike most of the other story elements sprinkled throughout common/heroine routes, that was in my opinion too blatant.
Old 2012-11-10, 21:40   Link #285
matrixhazard

After watching ep6, I strongly believe that the 26 eps wouldn't be end with Refrain. If they are going to give each heroine for at least 3 episode and the pattern for girl of the week just like next 4 episode summary do, then it will really be around 24 eps already.

Komari's Arc in the anime could still be better. I didn't mean to put more scene but adjust the behavior in some scenario. (Like in ep6, with the scene that Komari dropped her picture books into the wet floor, if the anime stick with the VN that rain is falling and Komari's face shows how her mental is seriously breaking down, this will be more emotional for sure).

Next episode, the debut of Kanata, and in the anime I bet she will be the selected roommate for Kud.
Old 2012-11-11, 01:07   Link #286
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Here's a question.

Who's the person in the background here?
Old 2012-11-11, 06:41   Link #287
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
It does seem more realistic though...
I mean what are friends who don't help a friend that is.. traumatised and suffered a breakdown?
Though the final scenes should be Riki and Komari only....
There's a problem with this:
Spoiler for Rin2:

Last edited by ronelm2000; 2012-11-11 at 06:56.
Old 2012-11-11, 09:48   Link #288
Dizzyworld2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspirety View Post
Here's a question.

Who's the person in the background here?
It's Kengo.
Old 2012-11-11, 09:58   Link #289
matrixhazard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 View Post
It's Kengo.
Eh? Seriously?
Old 2012-11-11, 09:59   Link #290
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhazard View Post
Eh? Seriously?
Well in the VN Kengo's the one that shows up at the cemetery...so one can only assume that it's him in the anime as well.

Plus, blue clothing+white umbrella. That shade of blue matches his gi.
Old 2012-11-11, 11:08   Link #291
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

I don't see any blue clothing at all, only an umbrella.
Old 2012-11-11, 11:33   Link #292
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

I don't remember that scene... Why was Kengo at the cemetary?
Old 2012-11-11, 13:08   Link #293
Tenoia
Leaps and Bounds Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
I don't see any blue clothing at all, only an umbrella.
If you look closely beneath the umbrella, you can see a patch of blue that is darker than the surroundings. I'm assuming that's Kengo's clothing.

Quote:
It was never directly said in the VN why Kengo was there at the cemetery, but the assumption is that he was there to "check up" on Riki. Remember, Kengo was very protective (though it didn't really seem that way until much later) over Riki in the artificial world. We also assume that Kengo was checking on Riki's progress, so to speak.
Old 2012-11-11, 13:31   Link #294
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
That scene was really brief. While Riki is talking to Takuya's grave (I think that's his name. I'm ashamed of not knowing it for sure ) he has a sudden reaction saying: What was that? I thought I saw a person. It looked like Kengo, but what would he do here? Or something among those lines. We never actually see Kengo and that moment is never mentioned again. I'm happy that someone noticed him, this is a moment I'm wanting for the anime to explain, since it was never really explained in the game and all I can do is assume.
Old 2012-11-11, 13:52   Link #295
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

I always though Kengo was visiting another grave there
Old 2012-11-11, 15:21   Link #296
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

There's two theories that I know of:

A- He was there to keep tabs on Riki and make sure he's safe and on the right track;
B- He was there visiting another grave, possibly of the archery club girl he could not save in real life.
Old 2012-11-11, 15:46   Link #297
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
There's two theories that I know of:

A- He was there to keep tabs on Riki and make sure he's safe and on the right track;
B- He was there visiting another grave, possibly of the archery club girl he could not save in real life.
Or they could both be true. Since I'm here to keep an eye on Riki, why not visit Koshiki's grave as well? Or: I'm here to visit Koshiki's grave, but wait, isn't that Riki? What's he doing here? I need to keep an eye on him. Pointless post is pointless...
Old 2012-11-12, 03:38   Link #298
Aspirety
Voyager Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Or they could both be true. Since I'm here to keep an eye on Riki, why not visit Koshiki's grave as well? Or: I'm here to visit Koshiki's grave, but wait, isn't that Riki? What's he doing here? I need to keep an eye on him. Pointless post is pointless...
But... She didn't die?
Old 2012-11-12, 04:16   Link #299
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
But... She didn't die?
In the dream world. In real life she's dead. So her grave might be there, given how the world has it's flaws as well (this could have been overlooked by Kyosuke).
Old 2012-11-12, 05:11   Link #300
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I'm really liking the whole Anego thing in the Little Busters! I keep feeling that this is what really happened in the real semester (not the dream world). After all, it does make sense to think that Brosuke changed a couple of things

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Closed Thread