AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-04-30, 20:42   Link #1
Mitsuki4life
Mitsuki or Nodoka?

thinking of an anime...

I'm trying to create an anime/manga/possible hentai/renai game, but all i've got is a few portraits. i'm trying to develop bodies for my characters, but it's not going so well.

Oh, i know it's probably in the rules not to steal other peoples ideas, but i'm just repeating that request here.

I'm thinking of a harem anime where the main character, Shin Otinaku(possibly. that's his name for now) is sent to an all girls school(as a student, i have no idea why he'd be sent there though) and finds the beautiful but shy Rei (no last name yet...) and her outgoing friend, Kiki Sashahara(this one's pretty much set). I haven't created the other girls that are going to be in it yet but i'm still working on it. the anime is in both the creation and development stages at this point.

no clue what to call it...

Since I drew the characters by hand the first time, they won't look good if I put them on here. I'm saving money to buy some software so that i can re-create them on the computer.

Last edited by Mitsuki4life; 2007-05-01 at 09:09. Reason: taking out the request for ideas
Mitsuki4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 20:55   Link #2
Elric Haradra
ahh it's the sasquatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuki4life View Post
I'm trying to create an anime/manga/possible hentai/renai game, but all i've got is a few portraits. i'm trying to develop bodies for my characters, but it's not going so well.

Oh, i know it's probably in the rules not to steal other peoples ideas, but i'm just repeating that request here.

I'm thinking of a harem anime where the main character, Shin Otinaku(possibly. that's his name for now) is sent to an all girls school(as a student, i have no idea why he'd be sent there though) and finds the beautiful but shy Rei (no last name yet...) and her outgoing friend, Kiki Sashahara(this one's pretty much set). I haven't created the other girls that are going to be in it yet but i'm still working on it. the anime is in both the creation and development stages at this point.

no clue what to call it...

Since I drew the characters by hand the first time, they won't look good if I put them on here. I'm saving money to buy some software so that i can re-create them on the computer.

any ideas would be appreciated...
Hi mitsuki4life,

Well in my idea, don't ask for suggestions on things like these. Write, your own stuff or people will still the idea and stuff. But i will give one suggestion, MAKE IT YURI. Thats my idea. well bye
Elric Haradra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 21:08   Link #3
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

I strongly vouch on the YURI part

Last edited by guiltygearxt; 2007-04-30 at 21:37.
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-30, 21:20   Link #4
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
I have to third that lol XD
u have a nice idea there just take ur time and don't worry bout it so much.

hahaha but definitely go YURI! lol XD

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 09:07   Link #5
Mitsuki4life
Mitsuki or Nodoka?

haha. yeah, i'll put some yuri in there. Kiki seems like the type for that. meanwhile i've still gotta create the rest of the storyline and develop more characters. i already can't wait to see the completed project.
Old 2007-05-01, 09:21   Link #6
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
You're not the only one. I'm also eager to see how it turns out as well.

By the way, please do post those drawings, I'd love to see them D:

And as for why the character was sent to an all girl's school, you could give him a unissex name that could've caused the confusion. Or maybe his hairstyle. ( Happened to me once, when I was around 14. Since then, I've used my hair spiked up, lol. ) There's a number of things that you could try.

But FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, add the yuri part. You can never have enough yuri. NEVER.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-01, 10:46   Link #7
Mitsuki4life
Mitsuki or Nodoka?

ok, i'm gonna show Rei's sketch first, solely because it's the only one dark enough to see. i'll experiment with the others and see if I can't get them posted soon.

Spoiler for huge picture:

hope this works better than imageshack...

Last edited by Mitsuki4life; 2007-05-01 at 11:00. Reason: replace imageshack junk
Old 2007-05-01, 12:27   Link #8
Mitsuki4life
Mitsuki or Nodoka?

I don't know why i did that, it just seemed to suit her at the time. I'll resize the mouth too. it does look a little big. I thought the frown added a sort of gentle, emotional touch to her face oh well, I'll change it and see what i come up with.

changed it.
here it is:

not sure if i like the half smile...maybe i shoulda made it a full smile in the first place. tell me if it's better now.

Last edited by Mitsuki4life; 2007-05-01 at 14:34. Reason: added Rei's renewed pic.
Old 2007-05-02, 06:21   Link #9
Elric Haradra
ahh it's the sasquatch

Quote:
I don't know why i did that, it just seemed to suit her at the time. I'll resize the mouth too. it does look a little big. I thought the frown added a sort of gentle, emotional touch to her face oh well, I'll change it and see what i come up with.

changed it.
here it is:

not sure if i like the half smile...maybe i shoulda made it a full smile in the first place. tell me if it's better now.
looks different than the one you showed me when you first got the idea of this.
Old 2007-05-02, 16:07   Link #10
Mitsuki4life
Mitsuki or Nodoka?

I know. I changed the mouth (by suggestion of kayos) and i darkened it quite a bit. I've got an idea of what to do now! here goes...

NOTE: ALL NAMES, PLACES, AND DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE

The year was 2536. Shin Otinaku was an 18 year old man who was living in Hawaii. He was Japanese but was sent to the newest Hawaiian island, Alaho, at the age of six to be trained as a secret US spy. Four years after he arrived, Europe decided to join forces with Asia in a desperate attempt to destablize the United States. The United States allied itself with the rest of the Americas to fight Eurasian forces. Both sides have advanced mechanical armor forces. The Russians have developed the Cyborgs, an elite group of part human, part robot warriors. These Cyborgs ravaged the American forces for three years before the Americans could react. The Americans finally got their act together and secretly developed A.M.S.U. or Armored Mobile Strike Units. These are humans who have special jumpsuits that materialize a suit of mechanical armor (such as a STRIKE or BLITZ gundam shrunk down to human size with a human inside) and weaponry around them. It's much like the old metal armor that was used in the Medieval times, but the human has a biomechanical link to the armor, so it moves at the human would.

Anyway, Shin is an A.M.S.U. pilot who is unexpectedly sent home to Yokohama. The town's size has been slimmed to a mere 3,000 people, as most went to the Eurasian capital of Moscow to enlist in the army. Once there, he is to continue his education at Sasahara Academy, an all-girls college that has let very few men pass through its doors. There he meets Rei Hikeru, Kiki Sakahira, and many other girls. He battles Cyborgs, crazed military leaders, and girls who want him!
He also gets an inside look at the intimate side of what goes on 'after hours' at Sasahara Academy!

well, tell me what you think. I love the idea, personally. please share your thoughts.
Old 2007-05-03, 17:55   Link #11
Elric Haradra
ahh it's the sasquatch

Quote:
I know. I changed the mouth (by suggestion of kayos) and i darkened it quite a bit. I've got an idea of what to do now! here goes...
He also gets an inside look at the intimate side of what goes on 'after hours' at Sasahara Academy!

So, your writing the story. Give me the rough copy your woking on. You also need to draw a body for your characters. I now I tried drawing a body for your shin character, but it didn't turn out as great. Aw-well. I'll just go back to working on Elric or Wolf
Old 2007-05-03, 18:28   Link #12
Mitsuki4life
Mitsuki or Nodoka?

kayos, the reason Europe's countries decide to ally themselves with Asia is because the US becomes too powerful. We'd be basically doing what we're doing now but on a scale 100-fold larger.

it's not exactly all-girls. i didn't write that right. it's just on one of those all girls campuses like in Negima. for grades k-12. He goes there because it's the closest college to his hometown.

Three years would destroy the US's four biggest cities. The American Army would be large enough and good enough to keep the Cyborgs from completely destroying the US, but the Cyborgs still destroyed much of New York City, Chicago, L.A., and Washington D.C.

I may have him somewhere in the Micronesian Islands, which would be controlled by the US at the time i'm thinking of.

I'll send you all of the non-hentai stuff i've written Elric. haha. the hentai stuff is possible cutscenes for the game i'm thinking of creating along with the anime.
Old 2007-05-03, 18:51   Link #13
Elric Haradra
ahh it's the sasquatch

[QUOTE

I'll send you all of the non-hentai stuff i've written Elric. haha. the hentai stuff is possible cutscenes for the game i'm thinking of creating along with the anime.[/QUOTE]

hahaha. I'd like to see how good it has became
Old 2007-05-06, 20:36   Link #14
Mitsuki4life
Mitsuki or Nodoka?

got some of the crew uploaded. Still working on Shin's sketch. Haven't gotten him shaded in yet. i created a new one. i went with a different style of drawing this time. I did the upper half of the body instead of just the head. Oh, and she'll definitely be one of my yuri girls

Kiki
She's got something weird going on with her eyes at the moment. will work on it when i get a chance.

(doesn't have an official name yet)
I gave her somewhat of an army-type shirt. She looks kinda like the girl from Bleach who has all those little fairy/sprite thingies.
Old 2007-05-06, 21:44   Link #15
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

@Mitsuki4Life:
More than anything, it's the eyes that can tell how a person is feeling. Having sad eyes and a smile would only make one have a weak smile. Instead of just changing her smile, I suggest changing her eyes.
For Kiki, it's either her face is too broad (especially the upper part) or her eyes are too small and close to each other. I'm leaning towards the former.

*ahem* Though it's actually quite irrelevant seeing as how you can just use a lighting table or ink it digitally, I guess I could try to persuade you to use white bond papers? ^^;

Anyway, I'm not really up for the yuri. But harems usually unfold in the same way so I guess I'll also toss in a vote for the yuri part.

Last edited by celcius; 2007-05-06 at 21:55.
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-07, 20:11   Link #16
Mitsuki4life
Mitsuki or Nodoka?

about the paper part, i'm saving up for the software to be able to digitally create them. I'm only using lined paper so that i can get my lines right. it's like a handicap for drawing. seeing as how it's not working well, maybe i shouldn't post many more pics until i get better?

anyway, i'll try to re-draw kiki. one of my friends gave me a few ideas. i'm not going to say them here but they add a little bit of spice to the story.
Old 2007-05-07, 20:53   Link #17
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

I don't see anything wrong with posting pics right now. Other people can drop by give out some useful tips for you. (*cough* Zero, kayos *cough*)
I see. So that's why you used ruled paper. In that case, carry on~ ^^
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote