AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-29, 11:55   Link #981
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
Damn, can't it be YutixAge?
No.

& FINALLY, some artwork from the series.
Old 2007-07-29, 12:02   Link #982
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta View Post

Yuti vs Age

Damn, can't it be YutixAge?
No Yuti VS Age is ok... I don't want some shoujo crap from two which should be the worst enemies of the universe.
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 12:04   Link #983
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

We need a higher res version, now.
Old 2007-07-29, 12:23   Link #984
TheMP3000
You got to envy this guy.

Send a message via AIM to TheMP3000 Send a message via MSN to TheMP3000
I have a question.

After watching the OP, seeing who's involved, Tow Ubukata is involved I believe, my interest has been skyrocketing over the series. Based on what's been seen so far, is this a good series? I just need opinions of it so far -- and going over 50 pages of info isn't fun, if you get my drift.

I don't have the ability to download torrents because of circumstances beyond my control, but I would watch it if I could.
TheMP3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 12:28   Link #985
ipernorris

Episode 17 screens:

Let's see what happens this week:
- Age and Mehitaka become friends.
- Iloaus and Deinaiera's maid talk... they're going to be a couple very soon I guess.
- A planet with a large artificial structure around it is shown... It should be Taro, the home planet of Bronze Tribe.
- The idiotic royal duo is shown again. They're talking with a tribe, probably leaking informations to create problems from Deianeira: probably they leaked the fact she has a Nodoss. Why doesn't she order to shoot them? Too logical for an anime I guess!
- Bronze Tribe defenses are pretty tough... but we all know how it is going to end with Age/Bellcross around.
- The Silvers are having another meeting... they like talking.
Anyway it seems they're moving Yuti very soon.
Old 2007-07-29, 20:40   Link #986
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

LOL. they are eating a shovel.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-29, 20:50   Link #987
KoroshiyaX
X

Ep 17 spoilers....
Spoiler:
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 04:50   Link #988
ipernorris

Anyway did the Gold Tribe have an home planet as well? I know they were able to make planets, but perhaps they had one as well: after all evrey tribe has one, I don't see why the mightiest Tribe wouldn't have.
I know they were on Oron, the planet where Age was risen, but I think it was just a crappy planet they made to receive the Iron Tribe ship.
To obtain the powers of the Gold Tribe (to predict the future and to make planets) you have to find them somewhere... I bet this planet could be in some remote and dangerous zone of the universe and the map can be remade only by combining the five spheres put inside the five Nodosses. That's just speculation, of course, but it would be interesting to see, at the end, the joint effors of Silver and Iron Tribe in order to obtain the Gold Tribe powers and ending the era of wars forever instead of getting the classical "decisive battle" at episode 24-25-26 (it depends on how long this show will be).
Old 2007-07-30, 06:14   Link #989
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Unless of course the whole universe is the Gold Tribes planet and they were like us looking into microscope at a petri dish full of microbes....
Old 2007-07-30, 07:23   Link #990
jpwong

well, whose to say their home world is in that universe, after all, a race who can goto other universes doesn't have to have their homeworld "here".
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 07:36   Link #991
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong View Post
well, whose to say their home world is in that universe, after all, a race who can goto other universes doesn't have to have their homeworld "here".
Ok they don't have a home planet because they created evreything... but perhaps they had a planet which functioned as their base or whatever.
Old 2007-07-30, 19:42   Link #992
hipeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
That's just speculation, of course, but it would be interesting to see, at the end, the joint effors of Silver and Iron Tribe in order to obtain the Gold Tribe powers and ending the era of wars forever instead of getting the classical "decisive battle" at episode 24-25-26 (it depends on how long this show will be).
I still hope the Tribes can join forces and beat up the Goldies. I don't think the war between Silvers and Irons will last that long, judging from current pace of the series, the war between Silvers and Irons should end before ep21 it seems.
hipeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-30, 21:02   Link #993
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Anyway did the Gold Tribe have an home planet as well? I know they were able to make planets, but perhaps they had one as well: after all evrey tribe has one, I don't see why the mightiest Tribe wouldn't have.
Ah, yes! The Lost Planet of Magrathea!

Don't Panic!
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 01:29   Link #994
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Double post!

It looks like a new player has entered the subbing sweepstakes:

[Kuro-Hana] Heroic Age - 01

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 02:47   Link #995
Tiberium Wolf

Anyone dled it?

I have never dled Kuro-Hana rls before.

How are they?
Old 2007-08-01, 03:58   Link #996
aONErox
Trainee

kuro-hana subs are good but i don't know about the subs on Herioc Age but i hope they can catch up to Your-mom fansubs i have high expectationgs for them

btw why does Your-mom fansubs put Eiji's name as Age? makes me a bit mad grr but it doesn't bother me too much
aONErox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 04:08   Link #997
Jehuty

Quote:
Originally Posted by aONErox View Post
kuro-hana subs are good but i don't know about the subs on Herioc Age but i hope they can catch up to Your-mom fansubs i have high expectationgs for them

btw why does Your-mom fansubs put Eiji's name as Age? makes me a bit mad grr but it doesn't bother me too much
I believe it's supposed to be Age, not Eiji.

Hence, Heroic Age.
Jehuty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 07:28   Link #998
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by aONErox View Post
If you go all the way back to the first few pages of this topic, I believe we went through a huge disscussion on what name was actually "correct" and it just came down to "Age" is the actual spelling (and you see it spelt in show that way), but Eiji is how you pronounce the actual spelling of the name.
Old 2007-08-01, 08:10   Link #999
tapio
sae-chan~

We aren't much in a rush to catch up with Your-Mom at this moment, seeing as there are no quality groups doing this series, we want to take our time and release something nice.
tapio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 14:44   Link #1000
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Lovely Naked Yuti, along with beautiful scenery --- same goes for her scene with Karkinos. This is probably the first time Yuti has moved forward with her 'feelings', it'll be interesting to see if this shall effect the upcoming battle --- speaking of that, FINALLY Yuti in battle. I can see a Yuti win or something this time around, meaning the first Bellcross defeat --- that could lead into the final battle, if this is 24/26 episodes.

Mehitaka lunch time, that was interesting.

Tags
action, science fiction