Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-23, 00:40   Link #2581
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Speaking of which why is it that only the Normandy is the one that crashes? Is it because it's travelling through the relays?

That would mean the entire armada is grounded on Earth. Forgot about travelling to Mars you need to rebuild the fleet
I'd guess that was the reason. The energy seems to be fired in a kind of beam anyways so it probably makes it more violent to a ship's systems than simply being in the star system as the energy spreads out. Of course if that much energy does naturally burn up engines then everyone on Earth better head to the bomb shelters, its going to get messy .

Of course I still shake my head at the Normandy going through the relay at all. Joker sees how its not looking good and pretty much says "well screw it, I'm outta here" ?
Old 2012-03-23, 01:30   Link #2582
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

When was it said that Mass Effect 3 takes place 2 years after Mass Effect 2? I've read that it's only been 6 months.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 01:57   Link #2583
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
All I'm saying is based on what the game has shown us, the Citadel races' ships should be able to get around without the relays. Not easily and not quickly, but they can still travel between the stars.
Fair enough, yeah. Their lack of a proper sense of scale just bugs me, that's all.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 02:35   Link #2584
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

My respond to the Mass Effect 3 ending

That was just...
Old 2012-03-23, 04:47   Link #2585
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I believe this video fully addresses how the fans who dislike the ending are feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90x08...8Bnb2Fh-j9MMPQ
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 06:59   Link #2586
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
This is actually kinda nice.

Would love to see a dual screen WP of that.
Old 2012-03-23, 07:22   Link #2587
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Would take a few minutes to make a maleshep version of that picture. and is it safe for Garrus to be eating watermellon? >_> We can only guess what Mordin is singing.
Old 2012-03-23, 07:24   Link #2588
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Sif male Shep.

Also, something an ME writer said about the ending, you may or may not have seen.
Old 2012-03-23, 07:28   Link #2589
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Sif? >_>

and Wow So much stuff about this. I hope in the next Bioware game they will be more careful.
Old 2012-03-23, 08:24   Link #2590
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

You know, the more I thought about it, the more I feel like I can draw parallels between Mass Effect and recent events concerning the ending.

The Mass Effect PR team are like the Council of the game, claimed the alleged "Complaints" about the ending do not exist, that we have all imagined it. Just like the Council, the PR team hoped that the problems will go away if they just ignored it.

It took the equivalent of a Reaper invasion, before the Council ever tried to do anything. I sometime wish villains and fools in videogames stay there, rather than showing up in real life.
Old 2012-03-23, 08:26   Link #2591
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Sif male Shep.

Also, something an ME writer said about the ending, you may or may not have seen.
sif? secret internet fatty...?

Anyways, that article's a fake. I saw that one multiple times as well.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 08:45   Link #2592
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
You know, the more I thought about it, the more I feel like I can draw parallels between Mass Effect and recent events concerning the ending.

The Mass Effect PR team are like the Council of the game, claimed the alleged "Complaints" about the ending do not exist, that we have all imagined it. Just like the Council, the PR team hoped that the problems will go away if they just ignored it.

It took the equivalent of a Reaper invasion, before the Council ever tried to do anything. I sometime wish villains and fools in videogames stay there, rather than showing up in real life.
And I 'let' the Council die . Hope Bioware is considering the percentage of people who followed that option. Though to be fair its not like I wanted the Council to die, they just happened to not survive. It was a tactical decision .
Old 2012-03-23, 09:22   Link #2593
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
And I 'let' the Council die . Hope Bioware is considering the percentage of people who followed that option. Though to be fair its not like I wanted the Council to die, they just happened to not survive. It was a tactical decision .
Bioware apparently didn't think it was a bad idea either, as killing the council only penalised 25 points for ME3. Because saving the Asari capital ship is paid with the loss of Human military forces. This balances it out somewhat.
...And this is because the Council never really thanked you for saving them.

EDIT: You know, I always imagined ME3 was going to end like the finale of the Vandread anime, with a glorious final stand of the united armies of the galaxy. And in a way it technically did... Bioware just decided that it isn't worth it to let us watch the battle cinematics.
Old 2012-03-23, 11:21   Link #2594
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Damn , spamming 1-3 with Vanguard makes a bug on him , he's in "fly mode" & then he's stuck in the background... and sometimes it can crash the game -.-
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 01:25   Link #2595
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Ok someone needs to get fired in Bioware. So far I have lost over 150,000 worth of credits because for some F***ing reason I was unable to get the package. And I was force to quit because I was not able to find any matches nor could I see the leader board. After I restarted the game my credit was all gone.

Seriously the game was great, the journey was fun. But my god the ending and the connection problem in the multiplayer makes me want to go and punch all the Bioware employees. The fact that I had better connection with the demo just makes me wonder wtf is going.
Old 2012-03-24, 03:35   Link #2596
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Ok someone needs to get fired in Bioware. So far I have lost over 150,000 worth of credits because for some F***ing reason I was unable to get the package. And I was force to quit because I was not able to find any matches nor could I see the leader board. After I restarted the game my credit was all gone.

Seriously the game was great, the journey was fun. But my god the ending and the connection problem in the multiplayer makes me want to go and punch all the Bioware employees. The fact that I had better connection with the demo just makes me wonder wtf is going.
Personaly I think its the problem of the possibility of buying game credits with Bioware points.... in demo this system was not active so less laggy... less problems... but full game has this option so it has to check if you have credits in points and I guess here is where the problem is...

I would be glad if they just removed this bioware points system in ingame store option and leave only buy via owned credits... faster the process and less laggy
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 08:25   Link #2597
kagato3

Quote:

you might want to check your equipment. the store was laggy for me and when i restarted it had bought the gear packs i was trying to get and credits correctly ajusted..
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 09:25   Link #2598
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah , check your equipment , it happened to me too.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 16:31   Link #2599
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
My respond to the Mass Effect 3 ending

That was just...
Did you say fix it?

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...amer-concerns/

Yet, it's still questionable if Bioware even said they were going to fix it.
Old 2012-03-24, 17:12   Link #2600
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Did you say fix it?

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...amer-concerns/

Yet, it's still questionable if Bioware even said they were going to fix it.
Male shep is doesn't exsist anymore. XD every news page i see about mass effect 3 has fem shep.

I would play femshep, if default shep look like she did in the CGI trailer -_- but sadly /shiver NOPE!

Tags
effect, games, mass