Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-27, 21:18   Link #41
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Send a message via AIM to ziphra
YES! stepping my feet into the Naruto forums. *ahem*

i'm going to agree with Shadamehr on this one.

we need to establish a plausible TIME FRAME as to compare the strengths [this should be defined too] of the Four Premier Greatest Genins of Konoha.

And using the logic that this has NO SPOILER nor MANGA tags on it [arigatou to Shadamehr for pointing this out], you must be talking strictly anime, and therefore anime is the source of information.

And then we must define strength. Physical? Lee pops into mind... Emotional? Naruto would rock anyone... Mental? Sasuke has the determination and Naruto will last a fight longer than any stupid idiot running headlong into a tree... Special? Neji's Byakugan is right now further advanced than Sasuke-kun's, but Sharingan is still up there until Kyuubi comes out, and although Lee is pretty idiotic himself, every Lotus is devestating...albeit to himself as well. [note I said NEJI's and SASUKE's, let's judge dojutsu by individual development.]

Let's set the boundaries now BEFORE ANY MORE DISCUSSION COMES ABOUT.
*thinks about post....*
*runs back into his hole*
ziphra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 21:25   Link #42
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Well let's let Sasuke Uchiha decide the timeframe, as he did start the thread. From there we can TRULY begin discussion on power levels.

*sigh* Kishi, how could you leave out Shikamaru? *sigh*
Old 2004-04-27, 21:30   Link #43
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziphra
Well let's let Sasuke Uchiha decide the timeframe, as he did start the thread. From there we can TRULY begin discussion on power levels.

*sigh* Kishi, how could you leave out Shikamaru? *sigh*
Eh, currently in the manga I guess. I went back and added [spoilers, manga] to the topic.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 21:48   Link #44
Hellraizer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
Eh, currently in the manga I guess. I went back and added [spoilers, manga] to the topic.

Well if its manga based, we can't determine that yet since we haven't seen Sasuke's level 2 curse seal yet. Either he or Naruto can be stronger at this point. And I'm more inclined to say Sasuke, unless Naruto summons Gamabunta.
Hellraizer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 22:03   Link #45
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

alrighty! so then....let's get this ball rolling!

I'll layout the basics. Each character's abilities at the current point in the manga and my opinion on the order.
Spoiler for just in case you REALLY don't know and somehow stumble on this thread:

whew. anyways, based on that...my list would go like this.

- Naruto
- Sasuke
- Neji
- Lee

why those two up top? the ability to conjour up a second amount of Chakra, therefore making the battle exceedingly longer for them to last. Neji third, because even WITH the 64 Point Tenketsu technique or what not, Naruto was STILL ABLE to summon up a new amount of Chakra. therefore, just to infer, Sasuke will be able to do the same with the Curse Seal. and Lee dead last because Neji only needs a hit, thats all, and Lee is down for the count. But as anything, I will say this is based on SECONDARY ABILITY and not PRIMARY STRENGTH. so my list is based on that alone.
Old 2004-04-27, 22:03   Link #46
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Look mum, a Vs. thread :|
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 22:08   Link #47
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Vs. threads
Despite what the title says this forum does allow vs. threads, however they must be well constructed and have substance. But the vs. threads will be limited to only things only in the Naruto Universe. That means absolutely no threads containing DBZ or any other series in them are not allowed, no matter how well constructed it is, or how much subtance it has.
its pretty well constructed now, wouldn't you say GreyArea? we've included a timeframe as to current power levels, and it stays within the Naruto Universe. Plus, substance, now who says we dont have substance in this nonesense! [whats substance in this matter anyways? ^_^]

wow, I wrote a lot in my theory and list....*sigh* I have no life...
Old 2004-04-28, 00:32   Link #48
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sis-con Boya
I'm gonna go like this

1. Neji
2. Sasuke - that's a close one between those two
3. Lee - but of course at his best not in current state

And I don't want to classify Naruto, or actually I rank him last. Reason? how to put it he's just too random and unpredictable. He can very well beat all the rest, but just as well he may die miserably you know Gamabunta not wanting to fight for him, Kyubi not lending him any power and stuff. He's not reliable so far ( later I think he will most surely be able to fully control Kyubi and gain respect of Gamabunta) - but for now I wouldn't put my life in his hands, I don't want to be crushed under G.'s ass by accident. The other ones give the amount of certanity that's needed - so they come according to their strenght

Neji is first, cause

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Oh and it is like saying that Sasuke won't be able to use his sharingan! The sharingan is a part of Sasuke like Kyubi is to Naruto! And Kyubi got NO problem lending his power at all because if Naruto dies he dies aswell! That is why he allways get his power when he is about to be beaten.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 01:07   Link #49
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfan
Really? I could sworn that Kakashi said that the Byakugan is better, cause it can see the tenketsu... Oh, whatever.
I remember him saying that it was better in terms of insight. And he did say Neji would pwn Sasuke at that point in time, but that was a loooooong time ago.
Old 2004-04-28, 01:13   Link #50
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl
I remember him saying that it was better in terms of insight. And he did say Neji would pwn Sasuke at that point in time, but that was a loooooong time ago.
Finally, about time!
I just read through all these and haven't seen anyone else correct that yet.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 02:23   Link #51
Final

1. Naruto - far more stable mentally and emotionally, thinks better on his toes and adapts to opponents better.

2. Rock muthaf*ckin Lee - His Heal Gate is all he needs, if by act of God Neji does land a blow he can repair himself. Against the chirodi all he has to do grab Sasuke's arm and have it make contact with something twice... His speed paired with killing intent and a kunai equals death for anyone... He's just too nice of a guy right now...

3. Neji - Has done more with his bloodline with far more restrictions on what he can and can't be taught by his family.

4. Sasuke... and hear me out. As of right now the Cursed Seal is not only a crutch but an impediment. It's done 2 good things as of now; Helped him defeat Zaku (and forgive me if I'm not horribly impressed) and turned him into a troll doll. He uses the Chirodi like Lee uses Lotus, blindly and dumbly. With one of Kohona's greatest techniques he doesn't manage to do anything but activate his Cursed Seal and maybe defeat an inanimate object (walls should fear him). Naruto did more with 1000 years of pain (a move that Sasuke scoffed at) then Sasuke did with Kakashi's signature death blow, and that's why he's at teh bottom of my list. Mentally and emotionally he's the weakest of all four and he lost his last four fights.

In a couple weeks, after we see the outcome of this story arc he might move up but right now the boy needs a hug... a role model... something cause it ain't workingout out.
Final is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 02:40   Link #52
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final
4. Sasuke... and hear me out. As of right now the Cursed Seal is not only a crutch but an impediment. It's done 2 good things as of now; Helped him defeat Zaku (and forgive me if I'm not horribly impressed) and turned him into a troll doll. He uses the Chirodi like Lee uses Lotus, blindly and dumbly. With one of Kohona's greatest techniques he doesn't manage to do anything but activate his Cursed Seal and maybe defeat an inanimate object (walls should fear him). Naruto did more with 1000 years of pain (a move that Sasuke scoffed at) than Sasuke did with Kakashi's signature death blow, and that's why he's at teh bottom of my list. Mentally and emotionally he's the weakest of all four and he lost his last four fights.
Holy jeebus...this is such ownage.
Old 2004-04-28, 02:48   Link #53
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Way to go Final. You claim Sasuke is the weakest because of his emotional and mental instability.

Yet, because you like Rock so much, you dismiss his lack of killing intent and say that he's the strongest...completely ignoring that his lack of insight AND his emotional state are his downfall.

Nothing like self-0wnage.

If your list can't use the same criteria on everyone, it can't use them on anyone. Your list is invalid.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 04:28   Link #54
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Guys, I'm new here but I haven't heared anything about the Rasengan yet... :0
This is a move that took the 4th!!! (described by Jiraiya as the most talented Ninja EVER) 3 years to develop. This thing easily destroys anything. If Naruto would use 2000 Kage Bunshin, you'd say just one of them should be able to grab his opponent and then he uses rasengan himself.
You've seen what it did to Kabuto??
Naruto p4wnz all.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 04:32   Link #55
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Laugh Out Loud.

Your post was pretty funny.

Your post also has a spoiler in it so you should edit your post.

If you dont know how to unspoil your post:

[spoiler ]Place your post in these tags, but remove the space in the first bracket.[/spoiler]
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 04:34   Link #56
Kouji
StrykerX

But as for the ranking

I'd go for

1 - Naruto
2 - Shikamaru
3 - Neji
4 - Lee
Old 2004-04-28, 06:09   Link #57
Karma Wind

1) Naruto - His emotions trigger his crazy fox powers =p (he is the main character!!)
2) Neji
3) Sasuke
4) Lee - He just seems out of it =/ (though his gate opening move was something!)
Karma Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 07:46   Link #58
ShadowlessMurker
Chaotic Prodigy

Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowlessMurker
1. Lee
2. Naruto
3. Neji
4. Choji/Sasuke

And I only rate Neji lower then Naruto cause Naruto beat him, but by most standard's Neji is better then Naruto...Sasuke cant beat none of them.
ShadowlessMurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 08:15   Link #59
Kouji
StrykerX

Sure Sasuke didn't beat none of them But like with Naruto, with enough experience Sasuke could also be powerful too, with his level 2 seal.
Old 2004-04-28, 09:00   Link #60
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagenaruto3
Guys, I'm new here but I haven't heared anything about the Rasengan yet... :0
This is a move that took the 4th!!! (described by Jiraiya as the most talented Ninja EVER) 3 years to develop. This thing easily destroys anything. If Naruto would use 2000 Kage Bunshin, you'd say just one of them should be able to grab his opponent and then he uses rasengan himself.
You've seen what it did to Kabuto??
Naruto p4wnz all.
Spoiler for manga reference: