AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-08-08, 03:33   Link #15841
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
well they "gotta" do all their censoring before they get it out
Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Considering that was the only thing they have censored so far, I will give them the benefit of a doubt. Besides I don't recall any more nipple shots after that one chapter.
What?! They got censors on the licensed manga?! MAN this makes me rage.

Where's that part gonna re-read my licensed ones.

Oh wait it's the Snow Village arc right...If ever there are censors I'll support raw manga DL more.
Old 2010-08-08, 04:06   Link #15842
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, about the censors, i dont mind "Those" kind of censors if you know what i mean, i just hope they dont take out anything "to major", the gore, blood, ecchiness, harem, MILF, is just fine with me
Old 2010-08-08, 05:09   Link #15843
Marty17
Like What You Hate

I'm still holding hope that Akasha is still alive (again).
Old 2010-08-08, 05:14   Link #15844
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I DO mind censors on the artwork. It takes away the original things that the author and his assistants drew.

As for the latest chapter. Akasha probably is still alive seeing she can regenerate after getting sliced in half in the last chapter.
Old 2010-08-08, 05:16   Link #15845
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
What?! They got censors on the licensed manga?! MAN this makes me rage.

Where's that part gonna re-read my licensed ones.

Oh wait it's the Snow Village arc right...If ever there are censors I'll support raw manga DL more.
Actually, I already made mention on that one because the most blatant use of nipples in R+V was the Doppleganger arc where the dude copied Kurumu's body, and flashed Tsukune.

Mentioned here: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...42#post3172942

However, the snow village arc had Mizore's first time striping naked for Tsukune with a good view of her full frontal nudity (chapter 11, page 11), and chances are, they'll cover that up too, though not as blatantly as the one mentioned above. But damn Mizore has some nice breasts when leaning forward.
Old 2010-08-08, 05:27   Link #15846
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well I guess there will be no STOPPING raw manga's if the D**** M*** F**** licensed one will keep doing S*** like this to other manga's. Man this is worst than the censor bat! Just 2 panels of nips. Translations is Abominable and Koko? What's next after the full strip another bra again?! BU***SH****. Keep the RAW manga and Scanlations alive because of licensing censors! F**** C****

:f rustrated:

You dunno how mad Iam....
Old 2010-08-08, 06:42   Link #15847
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Man Viz is really dragging this out releasing volume 3 in December which coincidentally have Mizore on the cover as well as the snow village arc.

Fun Fact: The release date for Volume 3 happens to fall on Mizore's birthday this year. Clever move indeed Viz.

Speaking of which I picked up both Vol.1 and 2 of Season II yesterday, several things were indeed censored and dialogue was changed in several places. Mizore's "Let's make a baby" line got replaced with "Let's make snowflakes." -.-' *facepalm*
Phoenix6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 06:51   Link #15848
usspaul

wtf " lets make snowflakes " wtf kinda bs is that. that so totally ruined the impack of that scene. why cant licensed companys just keep things to there original content. i mean cmon as much as im not a huge fan of mizore that was one of her selling points is saying stuff like lets make a baby.... i .... i just speachless at how they ruin things and expect us not to say FU and get the scanlations.
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 06:51   Link #15849
Tachibana
タチバナ

Lol snowflakes, that sounds...... kinky

Sadly, i knew that Viz would censor some things out...
Old 2010-08-08, 07:56   Link #15850
GrimJack

actually what she says is "lets make snow fairys" (which is what Viz is calling her monster race now) so she really is saying lets make babies and by the context around it there should be no doubt what she means. Me I wouldn't have minding if the had stuck with Snow Girl, since the translation of Yuki onna is snow woman, just the abominable part had to go
Old 2010-08-08, 08:41   Link #15851
Phoenix6000
An Alternate Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
actually what she says is "lets make snow fairys" (which is what Viz is calling her monster race now) so she really is saying lets make babies and by the context around it there should be no doubt what she means.
It's not hard for newer fans to read between the lines. She makes her intentions clear after announcing she wants to make "beautiful snowflakes together" with Tsukune, which does sound very cheesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
Me I wouldn't have minding if the had stuck with Snow Girl, since the translation of Yuki onna is snow woman, just the abominable part had to go

Agreed. How you get 'Snow Fairy' out of Yuki onna is beyond me. At least Froslass (from Pokemon) is a play on the word. xP
Phoenix6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 09:04   Link #15852
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Why not: "Let's make abominable snow babies" ... I thought they had the balls to stick with that
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 09:13   Link #15853
Xagzan

Nott sure she'd wanna call her babies abominations.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 10:06   Link #15854
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Nott sure she'd wanna call her babies abominations.
LOL

Me personally I don't really mind the censoring all that much. My real problem with them censoring it is the reason most likely because they don't want to be sued by a bunch of midwestern housewives and since they didn't want to shrink wrap the Manga as that would piss off a segment of the manga reading community just ask delrey about it. Viz just cant win either way.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 11:26   Link #15855
Dark Mage

I just finished reading chapter 33. It was awesome, and it felt like the 35 pages werent enough lol. Akasha finally showed how powerful she really is, which is what I like the most. However, the chapter ended on a sad note. It seems like Outer Moka really does have to do something with Akasha and the Rosario.

Oh, almost forgot, loved Akasha's battle dress looked so hot in that and she even puts her enemies "in place" just like Moka
Old 2010-08-08, 13:14   Link #15856
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Just a side note since I keep reading these remarks about her clothing in #33: I'm not too sure everyone got that, so if you did, don't "o rly?" me, ok. I don't think it's like she's always wearing this when having a fight but rather if you look closely and have some knowledge about, it's just appropriate undergarments she wore under her dress.
So while it was some good ecchi content, it wasn't that much forced because this is pretty much what you wear under a long heavy dress. - "convenient ecchi" has become quite a lost art in the industry lately and was not so prominent in R+V until now either, anyway thumbs up for this one.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 13:17   Link #15857
MChiefMM

Again after this chapter I remembered a crazy teory that I had some time ago, and what I mean is what if alacurd was just like tsukune at the beginnig...I mean the ability to accept monster blood and change it into his own power (hakuto,tsukune) wchich seems to only be possesed by humans (I don't remember anything in the manga about creation of hybrids by injection of monster blood).
The second thing is that when i read about alacurd being the servent of shuzen family it makes you think of him as something lower than a vampire, a familiar or something. I don't think that in the past vampires had passed such a great opportunity to make an army of really strong pawns, or at last to experiment in that field...maybe thats why giving blood to human is so strictly forbidden...becouse thats how this whole thing with alacurd started...
Another thing is when akasha was talking about alacurd it was like he is in some kind rage that he thinks only about eating, consuming and destruction...just like tsukune in his ghoul like state.
Well...and there is that thirst only for moka's blood.
I think it would be really cool if that would happen
If i remember correctly there was fanfiction on fanfiction.net with such a twist...
MChiefMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 15:04   Link #15858
Tachibana
タチバナ

Alucard is exactly like Tsukune's ghoul, he has no conscious, even if he was a vampire, thiers no way he would have retained his self and mind, he became a killing machine, after absorbing so much ayashi blood, since he was a servent of the Shuzen family, even though a Shinso and the oldest vampire, which means the Shuzen family probably existed for a very long time, he was probably a weak Shinso compared to Akasha, in order to gain power he absorbed blood, and decided to do the whole "world domination" crap, and he got his ass handed to him, by Akasha.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-08-08 at 15:18.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 17:49   Link #15859
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I DO mind censors on the artwork. It takes away the original things that the author and his assistants drew.

As for the latest chapter. Akasha probably is still alive seeing she can regenerate after getting sliced in half in the last chapter.
Akasha does mention that Alucard can absorb someone that he catches with those tentacles. Likely that is what happened to Akasha but they later find a way to save her.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 17:59   Link #15860
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I want to know what Alucard looks like in human form.

And If they do a Capu3 anime, they will definitely include this arc just so they have an excuse to use tentacles. God I hate that.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire