AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 10 21.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 34.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 17.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 15.22%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.35%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.17%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-16, 22:36   Link #61
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
yamamoto in the end got scared mayby he shouldof taken a page out of raidens book and conqured his fear though raiden is a cyborg ninja
I don't know who this Raiden guy is, but it sounds like he's an awesome guy to spend my final moments with in the battlefield.
Old 2012-09-16, 22:41   Link #62
novalysis

In this episode, a likable Red-shirt bites the dust. Well, perhaps it should have been one of those bland male characters in those dime a dozen harems that deserve to bite it instead.

Why does this Red Shirt get better characterization in just two Episodes, than many Harem protagonist in 13?
Old 2012-09-16, 22:42   Link #63
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2PN7...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJiisF2WHsk&feature=fvst

raiden is a metal gear solid character introduced in 2 ... then in 4 he went cyborg ninja and went badass

love what he says when vamp asks him if hes immortal and he says .... not i just dont fear death
in four everything except his head and spine are cybernetc
Old 2012-09-16, 23:29   Link #64
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Yamamoto dun goofed when he tried to trigger the Yui flag in his once-in-a-lifetime character event.

I mean, choosing the passive "I want to protect you" option? Without the stats to back up the talk?

That's an automatic BAD END there.

At least he died with some degree of dignity, having unlocked the module, earning Yui's respect and bullet-to-the head.

And that he didn't have to watch Yuuya triggering flags like a boss.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2012-09-17, 01:37   Link #65
yankky5

Man this was the best ep for a while now a lot nom nom
The beta back and soviets are reciving bad comments lol
BTW I'm gueesing were not gonna have massive battle scene
next ep.... Why? nobody screamed in the spoiler like ep 1 and ep 8
Edit: also was Stella jelous when yuuya was treating yui??? XD
Old 2012-09-17, 02:04   Link #66
DoomRavager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellis View Post
I have a question regarding the nations screwing each other over for advantages: did Japan also attempt to do the same at any point or was it only everyone else that did this?
Can't give specific details because ha ha anime thread, but it's probably safe to say that just about everybody looks out for their own interests first and foremost.
Old 2012-09-17, 02:05   Link #67
ryan55

Question. Is the reason beta swarming because Yui activated something in the railgun?
Old 2012-09-17, 03:02   Link #68
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan55 View Post
Question. Is the reason beta swarming because Yui activated something in the railgun?
yes, (or probably I watched the raw so not 100% sure)

But I'm sure that BETA are attracted to complicated circuitry or advance tech. They like to nom nom does type which is why TSF are always getting targeted by BETA in teh field because its the most advance weapon there is. Its related to electronics and machine stuff or computer thing. But the main point. The more advance it is the more the BETA are interested on it.
Old 2012-09-17, 04:13   Link #69
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
yes, (or probably I watched the raw so not 100% sure)

But I'm sure that BETA are attracted to complicated circuitry or advance tech. They like to nom nom does type which is why TSF are always getting targeted by BETA in teh field because its the most advance weapon there is. Its related to electronics and machine stuff or computer thing. But the main point. The more advance it is the more the BETA are interested on it.
I think they love TSFs and girls in TSFs.... same as Yuuya's taste....

...men are just second choice..
Old 2012-09-17, 04:55   Link #70
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
IMO it's more like "Hurry up with your making-out, lovebirds!! Or we all gonna die!!!" kind of reaction.
Old 2012-09-17, 07:41   Link #71
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Yamamoto dun goofed when he tried to trigger the Yui flag in his once-in-a-lifetime character event.

I mean, choosing the passive "I want to protect you" option? Without the stats to back up the talk?

That's an automatic BAD END there.

At least he died with some degree of dignity, having unlocked the module, earning Yui's respect and bullet-to-the head.

And that he didn't have to watch Yuuya triggering flags like a boss.

In the area between a Protagonist and a side character, there is an impassable wall
Old 2012-09-17, 08:17   Link #72
Somnus
Eh?

Great episode, the slow build-up of Yui and Yuuya's relationship is killing me.

Though not one to usually point this kind of thing out or get bothered by it, there were some pretty QUALITY shots in this ep. There was one particular image where Yuuya's arms were pretty much just twigs attached on. I had to replay the scene just to make sure I wasn't seeing things! Haha.
Old 2012-09-17, 09:02   Link #73
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
I'm amused that the joking suggestion in the last thread that Yui would use the BETA to destroy the Type-99 ended up becoming her plan.
I laughed like hell at that too, because I was the one (well, the first one) who made the joke.

And just think, Yamamoto managed to live his dream of dying for a woman. Sure, his death did nothing to save her life, but he was able to help her work through her teenage-pilot trauma by giving her a second chance to gun someone down to save them the agony of NOMming!

Seems like a lot of the Soviets' plan depends on Zhar Flight being able to clean up everything in a real hurry. For something that got so meticulously planned out (tunnels left open, Argos Flight shoved out of the way, base cleaned out of personnel, communications jamming maintained), the endgame seems surprisingly "up in the air," since Zhar Flight has to hold off long enough for the base to get cleared and the BETA get in, but show up in time to defeat the BETA and retrieve the weapon. 'Cause if they have to bomb the base, all they do is waste soldiers and materiel and pretty much guarantee that the next time the Japanese are asked to bail out their hindquarters Yuuhi will just raise an eyebrow and ask, "The U.S.S.R.? Is there such a country?"

I wonder what, exactly, Lt. Sendak was smirking about when his Soviet superior was cackling. Seems like he may be playing his own game, the consequences of which have not yet been explored?

Loved Yui's mini-speech about the role of a member of a samurai family and a soldier of the Imperial Guard, which boiled down to: "Why yes, Corporal, we will do foolish and self-destructive things for the sake of honor." Just what the soldiers want to hear from their leaders! (I was rather less impressed by Yamamoto's declaration that it was important for the lower ranks to sacrifice his life for the sake of saving the officers... )

And...ARGH! Mid-series cliffhanger! Particularly when there's no new episode until the fall season starts? Or have I got that screwed up?
Old 2012-09-17, 10:06   Link #74
iCK

Sadly, to me the only good episodes were the first and second ones....
Old 2012-09-17, 10:10   Link #75
John117xCortana

Can I just say that I can't stop hearing Stella's voice ? Even when she's in combat her sweet playful voice is just music to my ears.
Old 2012-09-17, 11:24   Link #76
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
I wonder what, exactly, Lt. Sendak was smirking about when his Soviet superior was cackling. Seems like he may be playing his own game, the consequences of which have not yet been explored?

hes probly the equivilent to revolver ocelot a
Spoiler for who plays the mgs games:

and im using this comparasin due to ocelot being a russian and i beleave i read LT.sendak is polish and giving him mayby more of a reason

Quote:
Can I just say that I can't stop hearing Stella's voice ? Even when she's in combat her sweet playful voice is just music to my ears.
i know right.
yuuya gots the best element
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
Man this was the best ep for a while now a lot nom nom
The beta back and soviets are reciving bad comments lol
BTW I'm gueesing were not gonna have massive battle scene
next ep.... Why? nobody screamed in the spoiler like ep 1 and ep 8
because mayby all important characters are gonna survive while trying to escape and im hopping its gonna be simmiler to ep 2s fly though the city only though a base and succeding and diddnt he do somthing simmiler to that type 00R in the 2nd ep where he came just in time through the roof with the same music
jelouse whats she gotta be jelouse about she got yuuya embarest when he came to warn her of a suspiousous person

Last edited by black knight iust; 2012-09-17 at 11:37.
Old 2012-09-17, 11:28   Link #77
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I love how the Soldier class just stand around inside the base doing nothing like stoned idiots while grinning their perma grins...
Old 2012-09-17, 12:32   Link #78
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
I'll admit that I like it when she says "ara"...
Old 2012-09-17, 13:01   Link #79
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Are we getting new OP and ED next episode?
Old 2012-09-17, 13:44   Link #80
Dirty_Harry

Quote:
Alicia Florence from Aria. This explains everything.
Closed Thread