AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-10-28, 08:42   Link #21121
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Yeah, obviously.

I mean, a Level 0 beating a Level 5.

Its obsolutely impossible, isn't it. Unpresedented. A complete and utter myth.
Is that sarcasm? Pardon me if it is, but well - if you're one of the two certain Level 0s, then you are the very incarnation of the myth itself

*Mr.Kyon expy mode activated*

Look, Anshin'in-sama is denouncing plot armor here
Old 2012-10-28, 09:31   Link #21122
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Resurrected like what ? Do you know something I don't ?
It's the Darkness of Academy....people who come back always come back...warped.
Old 2012-10-28, 09:40   Link #21123
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

^ ehemKuroyoruUmidoriehem
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2012-10-28, 13:11   Link #21124
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
It's the Darkness of Academy....people who come back always come back...warped.
Though so far no one has come back from the dead... and I mean actual death, not the metaphoric experiences Touma went through. (And Kakine wasn't dead either, he was just severely impaired)
Old 2012-10-28, 13:36   Link #21125
tsunade666

^Kihara Kagun is dead but revived by Othinus as a puppet or a member of her einherjar.
Old 2012-10-28, 13:41   Link #21126
orangejuicetang

yes, but he's seems to be a 'puppet' while Frenda seems to have her own will/memories/personality.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2012-10-28, 13:42   Link #21127
leukrota

Oh right, forgot about him... yeah, he came back from the dead, as undead, but still walking around again.

EDIT:Though a big assumption, I get the feeling that Frenda is part of Kakine... perhaps she was absorbed or parts of her (or her brain) were used for him...

At any rate, first Kakine was described as part of the darkness and immediately after Mugino was encountering the darkness... there's probably a connection
Old 2012-10-28, 17:52   Link #21128
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I read again the volume 5, he was actually better than the blurb said, my only criticism is part of lolis that hindered the pace a little, I hope Thor leave Gremlim and join the three idiots + Fukyose when this arc ends. note 8.5 / 10
Old 2012-10-30, 13:03   Link #21129
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand*

Alright, enough ranting.

All I can say is, too many wildcards in this series.
Old 2012-10-30, 15:50   Link #21130
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand* IDTI *Slice off that right hand*

That doesn't even cover half of Kamijou-san's WTF-ness in this volume
Old 2012-10-30, 17:39   Link #21131
erdii

well ı just finished new testement 5. seriously death should stay death having some people death made the story interesting but why are you reviving them now. now the show turning into Biohazard
Old 2012-10-30, 18:12   Link #21132
leukrota

If you're talking about Frenda, I'm 90% sure she's dead for good.

If it's about Kakine then he was never dead to begin with.
Old 2012-10-30, 18:20   Link #21133
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You know who they should half-resurrect back next? Terra.

Then the fantastic four would be reunited.
Old 2012-10-30, 18:55   Link #21134
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Chaos....no one wants to necro Terra. That is a nightmare in and of itself.

They could at the very least, resurrect Kihara-kun. That could prove to be interesting. Imagine it, a Kihara-kun with Dark Matter infused into him! The possibilities! Better than the onee-san!

Well okay, if revived!Frenda is to mindrape Mugino (unless blasted right away...) I wonder if AC would bother to revive Komaba to mess with Shiage or Accel.
Old 2012-10-30, 19:10   Link #21135
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Chaos....no one wants to necro Terra. That is a nightmare in and of itself.
But Terra might know something else about imagine breaker

Quote:
Well okay, if revived!Frenda is to mindrape Mugino (unless blasted right away...) I wonder if AC would bother to revive Komaba to mess with Shiage or Accel.
That's what I don't get; isn't Kreutune their top priority? Should they really be going around poking sleeping bears?
Old 2012-10-30, 19:38   Link #21136
leukrota

Quote:
That's what I don't get; isn't Kreutune their top priority? Should they really be going around poking sleeping bears?
Aleister's priority might be the Kreutune.

But for a Kihara, poking sleeping bears might be a very attractive course of action.
Old 2012-10-30, 19:42   Link #21137
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
But Terra might know something else about imagine breaker
I did take that into consideration...but I can't imagine the scenario it'd take to motivate him to reveal any info he has. Unless we give him some test subjects or something of course.

Quote:
Not exactly sure...maybe some of the scientists just don't care, and are too absorbed in their own agendas. I would think it'd be an accomplishment if you revived someone with their personality and memories intact through scientific means.

Whoever sent out Frenda might know it could be a huge waste of resources to try and help re-capture or attempt killing Kreutune. When you think of the people going after her...
EDIT:Got ninja'd there by leukrota.
Old 2012-10-30, 20:40   Link #21138
orangejuicetang

Quote:
I actually had a theory that with the 'dismantling' of the dark side done by the end of World War 3 by Accelerator, and then the basic defeat of the 'Freshmen', the higher ups and what not had a shortage of esper solider/pawns (The Kihara's are mostly just researchers and don't really seem to care to enter the esp development program) and thus revived Frenda partly as a esper solider/pawn, and partly to test whatever resurrection method they used (I'm leaning towards maybe testing the ability of dark matter to create new bodies? Sort of create/revive Frenda as a test before moving onto the real thing for Kakine?). Also, I'm almost sure we're going to get some pseudoscience about how Mugino didn't actually destroy the brain and simply sliced Frenda in two and blah blah dark side super science blah blah.

As for Frenda confronting Mugino, maybe they told her to go after Fraulein, but she herself decided to go after Mugino lol. After all, the Kihara basically told Kakine to go after Fraulein, but also basically said he was free to do as he wanted and go wild.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2012-10-31, 08:55   Link #21139
cafeconlenin

Looks like next volumes will be EPIC with many all-out battles on various fronts. This volume just served as a prequel for a whole new arc.
Old 2012-10-31, 09:53   Link #21140
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
If you're talking about Frenda, I'm 90% sure she's dead for good.

If it's about Kakine then he was never dead to begin with.
well normal people die when their brain split into three parts if Frenda is %90 dead then Kakine %99 death. what ı don't understand why they would want to use Frenda. is it because of her sister ?

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen