AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-07-12, 22:07   Link #8601
novalysis

I don't think this is going to be solved by Keima's Galge Romance tactics. I really can't see this happening. Keima would probably have to look for a different solution, and get down to the root of Kaori's personality. I think the problem here is that Kaori has the initiative - and in most TGWOK arcs, it's usually Keima who has that initiative and control over the situation. I can only recall two arcs where that element is missing: Yui and Akari, and perhaps during the final chapters of Hinoki's arc.

But here, surrendering the initiative to the other party, in the manner of dealing with Yui is not an option at all. Kaori will not dance to Keima's tune, and Keima, I doubt would be able to force Kaori to dance to his tune with a romantic base approach. That did not work for Urarar either. The closest analogy to this situation from Keima's perspective would be the Yui goddess arc capture, but in that case, the target was friendly. In this case, the target is hostile, and actively seeks to undermine his moves, and strip him of the initiative.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 02:31   Link #8602
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I don't think this is going to be solved by Keima's Galge Romance tactics. I really can't see this happening. Keima would probably have to look for a different solution, and get down to the root of Kaori's personality. I think the problem here is that Kaori has the initiative - and in most TGWOK arcs, it's usually Keima who has that initiative and control over the situation. I can only recall two arcs where that element is missing: Yui and Akari, and perhaps during the final chapters of Hinoki's arc.

But here, surrendering the initiative to the other party, in the manner of dealing with Yui is not an option at all. Kaori will not dance to Keima's tune, and Keima, I doubt would be able to force Kaori to dance to his tune with a romantic base approach. That did not work for Urarar either. The closest analogy to this situation from Keima's perspective would be the Yui goddess arc capture, but in that case, the target was friendly. In this case, the target is hostile, and actively seeks to undermine his moves, and strip him of the initiative.
Keima will somehow conquer Kaori through winning against her in the duel with the end result being Kaoru's death I guess.

Last edited by NoirX; 2013-07-13 at 02:54.
NoirX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 04:23   Link #8603
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
Keima will somehow conquer Kaori through winning against her in the duel with the end result being Kaoru's death I guess.
It wouldn't surprise me if that dark option was exercised.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Keima had to capture a reincarnated Kaori (six?) years younger than him, in a future arc.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 05:25   Link #8604
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
I will bet on this.

Meanwhile, I guess that what Kaori said to Tenri is what Tenri whispered to Diana when Diana grows her wings.
I thought the secret that Tenri told Diana was the "after plan". Keima was originally planning to tell all the girls about the 6-timing, figuring they would hate him.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 05:58   Link #8605
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
I thought the secret that Tenri told Diana was the "after plan". Keima was originally planning to tell all the girls about the 6-timing, figuring they would hate him.
The girls might already realized it by now that Keima is multi-tasking them~.
Old 2013-07-13, 12:17   Link #8606
shadow1296

okay so i just completed the goddesses arc and i have got to ask why did the author do that to chihiro she was one of the few characters that liked keima for him with no conquest needed (it actually makes her conquest better understand) and yet the author did that to her even, i cried in that last chapter i really hope it gets better for her and keima because that effected him greatly as well and those were the first real tears he had during this entire series
Old 2013-07-13, 13:29   Link #8607
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
okay so i just completed the goddesses arc and i have got to ask why did the author do that to chihiro she was one of the few characters that liked keima for him with no conquest needed (it actually makes her conquest better understand) and yet the author did that to her even, i cried in that last chapter i really hope it gets better for her and keima because that effected him greatly as well and those were the first real tears he had during this entire series
Isn't it because Chihiro too normal? She was first made for the purpose of being a side character. But as the story progress, the author changed his mind and makes her like Keima
Old 2013-07-13, 14:20   Link #8608
shadow1296

if that's the case he did not have to make her likable or have this scene

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

or this one

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

i mean the keima scene or or the chihiro scene alone is enough to make it sad but to have both is just overkill, not only that but to have keima say those words in that scene shows that his feelings for her may be a little stronger for her than the other conquests because again she did not need a conquest because she likes him for him and not because he conquered her

Last edited by shadow1296; 2013-07-13 at 16:46.
shadow1296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 14:33   Link #8609
Miraluka
Banned

Kaori is creepy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
Kaori just outsmarted Keima did she not?
I don't think so, Keima's plan anticipade her moves. Its the variable like Elsie being dumb or Tenri being naive...
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 15:13   Link #8610
ices
Working Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
it will be answered eventually, ... (maybe)

Last edited by ices; 2013-07-13 at 19:28. Reason: typos
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 19:15   Link #8611
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
seems like Kaori is possessed by demons... there's no way an elementary grade student can do that wicked plan....
Possessed by Evil Demons/Evil Spirits? I dont recall anything with that stuff

Plus if she were to be possessed, let`s say that she has some higher level 'cunning-ness' that could match a god
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 20:05   Link #8612
Kyouka
Is Here

maybe she's not a queen but the goddess of conquest O:
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 20:09   Link #8613
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
Possessed by Evil Demons/Evil Spirits? I dont recall anything with that stuff

Plus if she were to be possessed, let`s say that she has some higher level 'cunning-ness' that could match a god
No, even Kaori makes some childish flaws.

The biggest example is when she tells Keima she made a deal with devils, yet she has no idea how it works, but still believes that she is in a position to control who and who doesn't get attacked.

The fact that Kaori completely trusts the devils is strange.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 20:53   Link #8614
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
No, even Kaori makes some childish flaws.

The biggest example is when she tells Keima she made a deal with devils, yet she has no idea how it works, but still believes that she is in a position to control who and who doesn't get attacked.

The fact that Kaori completely trusts the devils is strange.
Strange enough to indicate a possibility of a high level Weiss is inside her and manipulating her or that she's under the spell of Vintage.
Old 2013-07-17, 21:18   Link #8615
darkalpha

After re-reading the new chapters, I just realized that Keima now has a way to put weiss in each of his future conquest targets, thanks to Kaori's timer 'bomb'. Once he wins over Kaori, it'll be a simple matter to either have target girls' rankings manipulated so they fall within the range, or have have Kaori designate them as hosts.
darkalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 21:57   Link #8616
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalpha View Post
After re-reading the new chapters, I just realized that Keima now has a way to put weiss in each of his future conquest targets, thanks to Kaori's timer 'bomb'. Once he wins over Kaori, it'll be a simple matter to either have target girls' rankings manipulated so they fall within the range, or have have Kaori designate them as hosts.
but how you know all the target girls went to Keima's elementary school, so far we only see Tenri.
Old 2013-07-18, 07:16   Link #8617
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
but how you know all the target girls went to Keima's elementary school, so far we only see Tenri.
please refer to the manga chapter, I`ve read that chapter..well it mentioned AYUMI there as 'ranked girls'

Kaori will be conquered by god of conquests if she will not be killed by Vintage

Keima is trying to stop Vintage`s scheme there by changing the events(That could lead a good ending/good future) [ Time-travel Arc]
Old 2013-07-19, 03:48   Link #8618
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
Beside Tenri, Ayumi was mentioned on the top 10 board, ranked #6. Interesting... I wonder when will shota Ayumi make an appearance in the future?

Hue hue~ Which means Ayumi fans would get an impression that she has a history with Keima's childhood lifetime, eh?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 07:35   Link #8619
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

^^ Let there be good event for them hopefully(A GOOD FLAG )

Spoiler for Latest Chapter:

Okay, her(I mean Kaori) personality is creeping me out. She needs the talk no jutsu by someone She reminds me of certain arrogant prick.

Jokes aside, what is her real weakness? If I`m talking about her real weakness, I mean something that she holds precious to her heart and mind
Old 2013-07-19, 07:39   Link #8620
kagato3

lol so Keima has been a slider, a time traveler, an alien, and now a Esper, while still being god he's the SOS dan all in one person.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen