Old 2006-04-02, 20:40   Link #542
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Isn't that one of the Anime suki banners?
Nice edit. 8.5/10
Yep it was. But since I made it, and I like it alot I thought I'd make it a sig. ^^ Anyway its just a temporary sig. I have to edit the last OMG one so I can put it up again. I'm just too lazy to do it right now.
No wonder I found that sig quite familiar too. I tought I saw it before. Maybe it's that banner competition around 2 years ago. ^^

Yotsuba - It's very cute! But I just have to ask this. The one on the left. Is that Naruto? 10/10 adorable.

Pellisier - She's so moe!!!! I'm really gald you got me watched that show. I like it alot. And for some reason it kinda remind me of Kino no Tabi which I adored too. ^^ 10/10
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 21:52   Link #543
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
JOJOS'STAR - I belive I remember that signature. Which means that it is absurdly old. 5/10
A sig?? lol you guys forgot the last forum's banners? Actualy it is not old at all. Especialy if you consider the actual banners that are much older. It all disapeared at the same time as all the data from last year.

Hobo Its a cool sig. I think there should be a border over her sweater.
Old 2006-04-03, 02:17   Link #544
Syzygy

mr. hawq: Dunno what to say, there's really isn't a real focal point for me to look at and it all looks kind of messy. I'd give it a 6/10

My sig has a rotation, and right now it's rotating between two pics so refresh to see both of em!
Syzygy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 02:27   Link #545
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
No wonder I found that sig quite familiar too. I tought I saw it before. Maybe it's that banner competition around 2 years ago. ^^

Yotsuba - It's very cute! But I just have to ask this. The one on the left. Is that Naruto? 10/10 adorable.

Pellisier - She's so moe!!!! I'm really gald you got me watched that show. I like it alot. And for some reason it kinda remind me of Kino no Tabi which I adored too. ^^ 10/10
It's Ino! It's Team 10 when they were little. (She had short hair when she was young.)

I love yours. It's really simple, and the colours look soft. 9/10.
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 02:29   Link #546
SasuraiHell

Yot - lol very cute., i like it alot., very simple (always a high marked style in my book) so a good 9.8/10

Syzygy - hmm, faily nice, the text feels abit off thought., nice fading effect., but would a border make it more..., or a little better?., 8/10

JOJOS'STAR., wow very nice., looks almost official ^_^, i love the text., 9.8/10
_______________________________OK._____

well im back after a internet downage (looks like more too come :@), all i can show for now is., some more screencaped goodness., (i know i know, just bare with me here) XD

[img]
i love them because they're so emo XD
^^i love this.

and a screencap with the notorious "X"., i call them part of my "X series", its unhealthy XD lol.

SasuraiHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 08:25   Link #547
lavielove

Syzygy, even though I hate Kei from my bones, I like your sig. blending is ok 7/10.

Secca ,that's amazing. clean and soild.The borders really help too.I like that kind of borders coz stylish 9.99/10

Mr.Hawq , basilisik rock! nicely wrapped up 3-d picture and 2-d picture in deep color of red.nice work 8/10. still faithful to the color and font choosed. jk =P
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 15:05   Link #548
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Mr.Hawq: kinda confused, it fails to communicate a meaning of sort (or probably it's me being too tired right now to get it). It's also way too dark, and borderless. 5/10

Secca: Wonderful, I'd dare to say heavenly. Soothing, well defined, beautiful subject in a beautiful pose/expression. May I ask who she is (if you know that, of course ^^). The only little flaw, That line used for putting your name, it shouldn't cross her chin, at least imho. 9,75/10

Oh and I'm glad you're enjoying Shinigami no Ballad, Momo appreciates

Syzygy: interesting, but a bit small. 7/10

Yotsuba: it's difficult to find more words to add to "cute" ^^ 8/10

hobobaggins: kawaii, appropriated crop, nice colours and all in all very pleasant. A thin border would fit though. 8,25/10
Old 2006-04-03, 16:20   Link #549
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier
Secca: Wonderful, I'd dare to say heavenly. Soothing, well defined, beautiful subject in a beautiful pose/expression. May I ask who she is (if you know that, of course ^^). The only little flaw, That line used for putting your name, it shouldn't cross her chin, at least imho.
Oh, Whoops! I just noticed it too. You're right, I missed a spot there. I'm gona try fix it. ^^

Jojos'star - Lol that definitely not her hands, the thumbs are facing this way. And why is she crying? Why is she blushing too...... starting to get dangerous thoughts here. Hmm it's better left unsaid what's going on outside the border. >_< 10/10 The text is so misleading. xp
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 17:30   Link #550
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Mr.Hawq: kinda confused, it fails to communicate a meaning of sort (or probably it's me being too tired right now to get it). It's also way too dark, and borderless. 5/10
Yah for some ugly reason my border did not come up! Anyways these days I have been kind of fond over some dark signatures, the problem was that I could not find any good pics of this movie. Btw I recommend all of you guys go watch the moive infernal affair, the best HK flick I have ever seen, If you want a preview of the movie, check out my music video for it, if you click the link below my sig.

Secca-Like it, clean, and smooth 8.9/10

Sasurai-Rukia one is awsome 9.1/10, the other one is pretty good also, 8.5/10

syzygy- nice looking sig, the blue looks great. 8.2/10
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 05:04   Link #551
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Hawq .. Again, dark sig theme If you going to make a dark sig, make sure its delivers the message across... right now, just a plain bad quality pic :/ ... Sorry.. 60% .. but I agreed on the fact that IA is a badass movie ^^ .. watched all sequels yet?

@ Secca.. Empty BG, but it make the girl more visible (or something like that for the lack of better description on my part ) Clean job, tho I would prefer a black text over a white-ish line on a black BG @_@ ... 80%

@ Syzygy .. Hmmmmm, a lil bit on small scale, I dont know what you try to convey here with Sasuke in that pose ... 70%

@ SasuraiHell..Hahaha at Rukia's expression Bad job on the blushing ^^ ... overall very clean sig 85%. 2nd one, for a screen cap sig .. its a good sig .. 78%.. contrast do feel a bit overdone tho

@ LL.. The alternate sig is plain better .. this one bad for the eye >.< .. 70%

@ KiNa ... forgive me.. I tried to make the girl animatedly lose her clothing .. but that requires more frames to smooths it out... so in the end.. I settled with the translucent bathrobe
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 11:03   Link #552
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Jojos'star - Lol that definitely not her hands, the thumbs are facing this way. And why is she crying? Why is she blushing too...... starting to get dangerous thoughts here. Hmm it's better left unsaid what's going on outside the border. >_<
Haha someone got used to these.
Anyway your sig is not usual at all! I like the bottom lite border with the Secca@AnimeSuki in it. ^-^

This sig is a awesome one too. The crop is simple but perfect. Great stuff.
Old 2006-04-04, 15:06   Link #553
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
@ Hawq .. Again, dark sig theme If you going to make a dark sig, make sure its delivers the message across... right now, just a plain bad quality pic :/ ... Sorry.. 60% .. but I agreed on the fact that IA is a badass movie ^^ .. watched all sequels yet?
I have watched number 3, since number 2 has little to do with number 1, still number one is bad ass of them all, but I still enjoyed number 3.

Jojo stars- I like it, nice and unique 8.7/10

Kira naruto- Very nice sig, nice overlaying with the border 8.9/10
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 15:27   Link #554
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

KiNa: Some reason half the time your sigs have to be ecchi this one really isn't one of my favs 9.5/10

Secca: Oh yay a brunette like me hmm the image is nice and clear so 9/10

Mr.Hawq: Not sure about your sig i think a to much darkness really it's not my say on what you want your sig like 8/10
Old 2006-04-05, 02:24   Link #555
Syzygy

JOJO, I LOVE the text and background, but the picture looks like a screencap? I have a personal rule never to use screencaps in sigs cause they're usually low-quality, but that's just me. If the pic were better I'd give it a 9 but as of now I'd give it an 8.

Once again my sig runs on rotation so there's actually 3 sigs, refresh to see them all!
Syzygy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 11:31   Link #556
RedFrame
A talking white tiger :O
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to RedFrame
@HAWQ : 2 / 5 ~only " N " that i see clearly

@sweethoney :3 / 5 ~ i prefer minimum ecchi....>_> though i enjoyed it

@Jjostar : 4 / 5 ~that girl seem like H-character to me

@Secca : 5 / 5 ~Simple and clean I love it !!!!

RedFrame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 12:23   Link #557
Tabris

New sig. 45minutes on Illustrator drawing a pair of Nike Dunks and recolouring them. I then decided to crop and I have a new sig (Still a WIP)

@RedFrame - I don't like the somewhat woody effect, it's nice otherwise though. As crazy as Kaede is, I like it

@Syzygy - I like it a lot.

@SweetHoney - Nice That's off of that anime where that vampire girl gives blood isn't it?

@Mr.Hawq - Dark and atmosphreic, I like it.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 16:11   Link #558
Cyz
"Show it to me"

tabris: um...nice shoes 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 16:16   Link #559
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Scanlator

Cyz: Don't tell me you made your own sig if so it's great and it gives a cool affect oh wait that's just the weather it's rather cold here anyway 10/10 since I love cold things
Old 2006-04-05, 16:23   Link #560
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetHoney
Cyz: Don't tell me you made your own sig if so it's great and it gives a cool affect oh wait that's just the weather it's rather cold here anyway 10/10 since I love cold things
i wish i can but unfortunately im still practicing and this one is not my creation. it was made by a friend of mine

sweethoney: nice pic. it's side ways but still looks good at this angle 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rate, signature