AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-03-30, 18:54   Link #2921
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
That's HAO you heretic! ()

Voting Hao for the awesomeness he is.
It's never too late.
I know him under Zeki

page claim dedicated to.....*search*...*found*...Mirrored Souls

keep up the awsome work
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 19:01   Link #2922
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Well, concidering that at that point in time she is fighting Vivio, I highly doubt she'll just drop what she is doing. The distraction would be enough for Vivio to pound Nanoha or Quattro to activate a nasty trap though.
So,Vivio got rampage, she killed Nanoha who was distracted by the notice of Fate's capture, or best, Fate's murder. And when Vivio realise what had she done, she got totally mad, she killed Quattro and Jail (Wich resolve the problem of been forced to add another villan) and ended totally twisted in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
That's HAO you heretic! ()

Voting Hao for the awesomeness he is.
Yes Hao is one of the best villans that had ever existed in an anime (the power to destrot even oponents souls make him so scary!)

Plus in Shaman King is not know if Hao was killed in the end

But I also think that should be better Evil Vivio

Current Votation

Evil Nanoha: 0
HOT Evil Nanoha: 0
Evil Vivio: ///// 5
Onaga: 0
Dr. Doom: 0
Hao: / 1
Galactus: 0
Other: 0

Winner: Evil Vivio

Last edited by Evil Rick; 2008-03-30 at 19:37.
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 19:04   Link #2923
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
So,Vivio got rampage, she killed Nanoha who was distracted by the notice of Fate's capture, or best, Fate's murder. And when Vivio realise what had she done, she got totally mad, she killed Quattro and Jail (Wich resolve the problem of been forced to add another villan) and ended totally twisted in mind
Could do, or I could write a scenario with Uomo... Having Jail survive and being responsible for Vivio's 'return' sounds rather logical.

Laying claim on the first Vivio part :3 Will hash out the details tommorow.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 19:08   Link #2924
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Could do, or I could write a scenario with Uomo... Having Jail survive and being responsible for Vivio's 'return' sounds rather logical.

Laying claim on the first Vivio part :3 Will hash out the details tommorow.
Darn I wanted to write the first Vivio part . So it's official we're putting in a third universe where Nanoha fails?
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 19:09   Link #2925
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Send a message via MSN to Krinen Send a message via Yahoo to Krinen
That, or I'm thinking, maybe Jail succeeded, and ended up killing near-every one whom entered the cradle, which, upon forcing Vivio to watch, broke her spirit. Over time, anger and hate accumulated, but with no rational thought to filter it, it warped her mind, twisted her into becoming evil, now, this happened when she hit the age in that image Rick posted, so she took the liberty of killing Jail and the numbers. She didn't know why, and still doesn't, on account of her devestated psyche.

No ideas on why there's an evil Zaffy with her.

(There's also the evil-demension idea, but....)

That read so much better in my head.
Krinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 19:10   Link #2926
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinen View Post
That, or I'm thinking, maybe Jail succeeded, and ended up killing near-every one whom entered the cradle, which, upon forcing Vivio to watch, broke her spirit. Over time, anger and hate accumulated, but with no rational thought to filter it, it warped her mind, twisted her into becoming evil, now, this happened when she hit the age in that image Rick posted, so she took the liberty of killing Jail and the numbers. She didn't know why, and still doesn't, on account of her devestated psyche.

No ideas on why there's an evil Zaffy with her.

(There's also the evil-demension idea, but....)
I have an Idea for why Zaffy's with her I haven't fully worked through it yet though
Old 2008-03-30, 19:12   Link #2927
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
I dunno, I think the evil dimension is a good idea as well. Someone in Fate's world should have some plot where they realize who the big bad is sooner, rather than later. Just because it makes sense that if they know what's potentially going to be going on in lil Nanoha's world that they're going to want to expiate the fixing it process so that we can have epic evil Vivio v. Nanoha battle. (or maybe Nanohas... that would just be so much epic beamspam)
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 19:13   Link #2928
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
(epic beamspam)
DBZ, anyone?

Anyway, back on topic.

(What, you expect me to try and be funny, fail, re-rail the thread, AND contribute?
What am I, Superman?)
Old 2008-03-30, 19:18   Link #2929
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
I hummed happily to myself as I arranged the food inside of my lunch box. Extra rice for myself and octopus sausages for Vita. It was a standard morning ritual come morning for me, but something was extra today. A third box was lined on the table, filled with lots of different types of things that I had spent most of last night and a little of this morning preparing. Yuuno's lunch box was so full I had to employ a second one just to hold the rice for it. I didn't mind, though, because my lunch boxes were cute and small so it was okay. Once finished preparing I took pink food coloring and folded it in part of the rice before molding it into a heart shape in the middle of the container. Standing back a bit, I looked at my creation and smiled proudly. It was absolutely perfect if I do say so myself. Shamal told me it was very pretty and my boyfriend would love it and I smiled proudly until I realized that she saw it. Quickly and embarrassedly, I put the lid on the lunch box and blushed hard at the teasing look I was getting. Great, if she told Signum about this...

Saved by the Bell XIX
By: Satashi

~**~

*cough* just starting? Me? Never!

......... okay maybe I just started.........
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 19:21   Link #2930
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
I hummed happily to myself as I arranged the food inside of my lunch box. Extra rice for myself and octopus sausages for Vita. It was a standard morning ritual come morning for me, but something was extra today. A third box was lined on the table, filled with lots of different types of things that I had spent most of last night and a little of this morning preparing. Yuuno's lunch box was so full I had to employ a second one just to hold the rice for it. I didn't mind, though, because my lunch boxes were cute and small so it was okay. Once finished preparing I took pink food coloring and folded it in part of the rice before molding it into a heart shape in the middle of the container. Standing back a bit, I looked at my creation and smiled proudly. It was absolutely perfect if I do say so myself. Shamal told me it was very pretty and my boyfriend would love it and I smiled proudly until I realized that she saw it. Quickly and embarrassedly, I put the lid on the lunch box and blushed hard at the teasing look I was getting. Great, if she told Signum about this...

Saved by the Bell XIX

~**~

Yagami house fun. Yuuno's a lucky guy.
Old 2008-03-30, 19:32   Link #2931
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Yuuno is a lucky guy, good for him.
Old 2008-03-30, 19:41   Link #2932
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Well I believe we have successfully proven there are many many ways for evil Vivio to work. We'll work out details and motive when the time comes (besides the poll's still open)

On that note

New (short) Nanoha part

Spoiler for Am I incapable of writing a part longer then a page?:
So is it officially decided to be called Mirrored Souls? I like it. Evil!Vivio sounds awesome so I vote that. The plots going to get a lot more complicated though If you add the 3rd universe where Nanoha fails. Especially since there are so many different people writing with different ideas. But that is what makes it fun/cool
Quote:
Spoiler for SbtB:
Yay a part of SbtB! Hayate is so nice. I wish I got lunches like that.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 19:45   Link #2933
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
So is it officially decided to be called Mirrored Souls? I like it. Evil!Vivio sounds awesome so I vote that. The plots going to get a lot more complicated though If you add the 3rd universe where Nanoha fails. Especially since there are so many different people writing with different ideas. But that is what makes it fun/cool

Indeed that's what makes this so unique. And so full of win.

I just wish all my ideas weren't going to some retarded crossover-esque fic I plan to write. Though when I actually get around to WRITING it is to be said.

But I'll contribute to this story sooner or later. You can bet on it.
Old 2008-03-30, 19:55   Link #2934
Momo Chan
Fate is Nanoha's bish.

Quote:

Saved by the Bell XIX

~**~

Oh yay. I forgot about SbtB!!!!!
Can't wait till the next chapter comes out

Yuuno's lucky indeed....
but I still need to get my head around the fact that's he's not gay.
I mean, just look at him.

Um...but why is he paired up with Hayate anyway? That's pretty random in terms of canon-ness.
Not that I mind.
Momo Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 20:04   Link #2935
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo Chan View Post
Oh yay. I forgot about SbtB!!!!!
Can't wait till the next chapter comes out

Yuuno's lucky indeed....
but I still need to get my head around the fact that's he's not gay.
I mean, just look at him.

Um...but why is he paired up with Hayate anyway? That's pretty random in terms of canon-ness.
Not that I mind.
Just offering my two cents, but it seems like an "Opposites Attract" kinda situation. Hayate being flustered and random. Yuuno being calm and collected.

That, and the situations Satashi comes up with are so full of hilarity it kinda stuck...

>.>
Old 2008-03-30, 20:06   Link #2936
Junkedcat
Floater

Quote:
I dunno, I think the evil dimension is a good idea as well. Someone in Fate's world should have some plot where they realize who the big bad is sooner, rather than later. Just because it makes sense that if they know what's potentially going to be going on in lil Nanoha's world that they're going to want to expiate the fixing it process so that we can have epic evil Vivio v. Nanoha battle. (or maybe Nanohas... that would just be so much epic beamspam)
I say who ever the big bad is, like a insane evil Vivio, has the desire to start some ruckus with the (or a) TSAB by exploiting a weakness. They know that Nanoha, whichever one, would be the main force that would stop their plans. In order to get rid of the problem they decided to use a Lost Logia they discovered that can send objects into the mirror realm. The excessive magical power that was drawn in by Starlight Breaker caused an "anchor" to be established between the two Nanoha's causing them to be swapped instead of just one being misplaced.

If it is Evil!Vivio then her home universe is her past. She can't gain whatever she wants in the home universe so she hops over to one that has what she wants and has the opportunity to see it through.

Just a random thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krinen View Post
Just offering my two cents, but it seems like an "Opposites Attract" kinda situation. Hayate being flustered and random. Yuuno being calm and collected.

That, and the situations Satashi comes up with are so full of hilarity it kinda stuck...

>.>
That and I think that Hayate might be able to handle Yuuno's brains. You know, Yuuno going off babbling about something and Hayate acutely being able to understand most of it...
Junkedcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 20:09   Link #2937
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post
I say who ever the big bad is, like a insane evil Vivio, has the desire to start some ruckus with the (or a) TSAB by exploiting a weakness. They know that Nanoha, whichever one, would be the main force that would stop their plans. In order to get rid of the problem they decided to use a Lost Logia they discovered that can send objects into the mirror realm. The excessive magical power that was drawn in by Starlight Breaker caused an "anchor" to be established between the two Nanoha's causing them to be swapped instead of just one being misplaced.

If it is Evil!Vivio then her home universe is her past. She can't gain whatever she wants in the home universe so she hops over to one that has what she wants and has the opportunity to see it through.

Just a random thought.

That and I think that Hayate might be able to handle Yuuno's brains. You know, Yuuno going off babbling about something and Hayate acutely being able to understand most of it...
That's actually a great idea. Now the only dilemma left.

...What does she want? [/ominous]
Old 2008-03-30, 20:10   Link #2938
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo Chan View Post

Not that I mind.
I dunno, it's just something I came up with a long time ago. They just work for me for some reason. Hayate is always kind and caring and taking care of other people, and Yuuno is an instructor, kind, caring, really soft and gentle.

In StrikerS Hayate is a leader and has a great burden on her and Yuuno is an "outsider" of the military who still helps her and comforts her.

At least in my stories

Canon wise I can't see them as a match, but in my universe they fit really well ^^

Plus, their dates are always hilarious ^_^ You think I give Fate hell? lol
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 20:13   Link #2939
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkedcat View Post

Just a random thought.
And a good random thought. I totally agree with you that the power of Starlight Breaker does function as an "anchor" to cause to switch between Nanoha's - something that I don't think anyone was counting on. That being the case, does this mean that Evil!Vivio is going to attack lil Nanoha's world and accidentally encounter a fully powered-up and rather annoyed big Nanoha?

Perhaps in Evil!Vivio's universe, Fate is somehow not in the picture? It seems rather foolish to completely ignore Fate in the big scheme of things - even though Nanoha is more powerful, Fate will fight tooth and nail to get her back (and we all know that Fate's level of ass-kicking can exceed even Nanoha's beam spam at times).

This idea needs five more minutes in the oven before we can write it all down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi
Plus, their dates are always hilarious ^_^ You think I give Fate hell? lol
You really did gave Fate hell in Saved By The Bell. So so so much hell. If I were her, I would have died of embarrassment something like ten times over just based on the events of that fic.
Old 2008-03-30, 20:16   Link #2940
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:

Perhaps in Evil!Vivio's universe, Fate is somehow not in the picture? It seems rather foolish to completely ignore Fate in the big scheme of things - even though Nanoha is more powerful, Fate will fight tooth and nail to get her back (and we all know that Fate's level of ass-kicking can exceed even Nanoha's beam spam at times).
Well Fate's dead in Evil!Vivio's universe isn't she. She, like pretty much everybody else, was killed by Jail's successful scheme.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha