AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-15, 20:08   Link #21
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
a mix of Zangief and Chang Koehan

am i the only one who thought it was a black haired honeydew?

dave! yognau(gh)ts who have the balls will see this.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2012-11-15, 21:55   Link #22
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I can not wait to see their shikai and of course bankai
Old 2012-11-15, 22:15   Link #23
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I'm currently curious about the facial expressions of these guys. Because despite the fact that the Seireitei's in ruins and despite the fact that the Captain Commander just died, these 5 don't exactly look upset. In fact, a couple of them couldn't look happier. lol

So who thinks they'll be greeting our main protagonist with either anger or praise? And who wants to predict which of these 5 members was initially apart of Yamamoto's murderous goon squad?
I think they look like cocky sh*ts, which makes sense if they're Squad Zero. They're gonna act like they're better than everyone else cause they are. As for the sh*t-eating grins some of them are wearing, I think they're just happy to finally have a chance to do something. Can't see them getting up to much in the soul court. They're probably bored as hell and lookin' to break some stuff.
Old 2012-11-15, 22:29   Link #24
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I think they look like cocky sh*ts, which makes sense if they're Squad Zero. They're gonna act like they're better than everyone else cause they are. As for the sh*t-eating grins some of them are wearing, I think they're just happy to finally have a chance to do something. Can't see them getting up to much in the soul court. They're probably bored as hell and lookin' to break some stuff.
it would not be surprising if some of them were like the "I'm superior to you", and yeah the guy with the hair the banana and has a great smile I imagine they are a bit like a character Kenpachi
"I can finally let go of me and killed all"

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2012-11-16 at 00:31.
Old 2012-11-16, 00:18   Link #25
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
it would not be surprising if some of them were like the "I'm superior to you", and yeah the guy with the hair and the banana has a great smile I imagine they are a bit like a character Kenpachi
"I can finally let go of me and killed all"
A boy can dream...
Old 2012-11-16, 00:31   Link #26
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
A boy can dream...
Boy? me? sorry but I'm a girl
Old 2012-11-16, 00:38   Link #27
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Boy? me? sorry but I'm a girl
Don't worry, I wasn't referring to you.
Old 2012-11-16, 02:30   Link #28
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Don't worry, I wasn't referring to you.
hahaha ok and in any case if this is the case then it will be able to "replace" temporarily Kenpachi by his presence ... I look forward kenpachi he recovered

EDIT:
Members of the division 0 for all these hundreds of years remained at the top to protect the king probably did not stay doing nothing I would imagine they are trained they may have more room and in the one of them leads they are brief and therefore become even stronger ...

what do you think?

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2012-11-16 at 18:11.
Old 2012-11-17, 20:02   Link #29
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I'm finally excited to see Squad Zero though I"m surprised that there's only five. So I guess all of those theories about Isshin being involved just fell apart.

I'm most intrigued by the two ladies: I bet Hikifune's the darkhaired gal because I can't picture Kubo not making her fanservicey....And Big Mama there looks like she might be like Uno: sweet to everyone but Good God do not FUCK with her.

Blackbeard in the middle is probaly their captain.

The other two dudes? Don't care.

However, I"m trying really hard not to get hyped up because Kubo will screw them over as he's done with every single character the moment they go against VR.
Old 2012-11-17, 20:54   Link #30
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I have a question I ask myself (hoping for answers), then the dimension of the king and the division 0 are in one dimension or something like cut of all? and that one little access with the key empreure I think? (not 200%) short Juha said that arrive Division 0 and that is his and he had to leave (this is the case then they osnt) in any case if this is how it all cut were aware someone told you that he has come to the SS, and by what means and ok but the king to warn him? division 0 does have a way of comunication Soul Society / Division 0 only whether a person would imagine that I Yamamoto but he is "dead" so .. could be he would have to give way to Unohana example?
Old 2012-11-18, 02:42   Link #31
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I'm finally excited to see Squad Zero though I"m surprised that there's only five. So I guess all of those theories about Isshin being involved just fell apart.
How do you figure? Apart from Hikifune, we don't know how long any of the current squad zero have been members.
Old 2012-11-18, 10:27   Link #32
itachi-san314

^also, Hikifune may have been his replacement. not only that, but we don't know if there are always 5 members or if it's variable over time
Old 2012-11-18, 16:38   Link #33
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I do not think the number of places is limited to 5, I think the division 0 can have more than 10 members is just that the selection is very strict (power, experience, etc.) after you tell me "why Ukitake, Unohana and Kyoraku if there are not? "well they either refused or people who have chosen judge necessary that they remain in their respective division...
Old 2012-11-19, 22:23   Link #34
Kitsueki
会津

Quote:
I do not think the number of places is limited to 5, I think the division 0 can have more than 10 members is just that the selection is very strict (power, experience, etc.) after you tell me "why Ukitake, Unohana and Kyoraku if there are not? "well they either refused or people who have chosen judge necessary that they remain in their respective division...
I think it's more likely that they aren't up to par with the Squad 0 standards
I'm curious how these characters compare with Yamamoto, considering he was known to be eligible to promote into that position. If these shinigami are stronger, that will be a level of power that's hard to comprehend. Hell, I wonder how strong Bankai Yamamoto is(was) compared to Ichigo in his ssj bankai form.
Old 2012-11-19, 23:20   Link #35
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsueki View Post
I think it's more likely that they aren't up to par with the Squad 0 standards
I'm curious how these characters compare with Yamamoto, considering he was known to be eligible to promote into that position. If these shinigami are stronger, that will be a level of power that's hard to comprehend. Hell, I wonder how strong Bankai Yamamoto is(was) compared to Ichigo in his ssj bankai form.
if yes Hikifune were compared to Unohana example is surpassed in terms of the power ... Hikifune and like other members of the division 0 have assets incredible power they should all be as strong as Yamamoto I think ... or at the same level
Old 2013-03-11, 12:06   Link #36
tuckersister

Out of the Squad Zero, I find Oetsu the most interesting since he created the Zanpakuto. Hope to see more of him through the manga. I still like Senjumaru better, even though not much else is revealed about her.
Old 2013-03-11, 13:23   Link #37
itachi-san314

so far, oetsu is easily my least favorite. i dont like his personality or character design. he's like another killerbee. not only is he off-putting and ethnically stereotypical, his functionality seems to contradict what we already knew about zanpakutous. i much preferred them being of a closer origination to the individual shinigami who wields them. having just one person dole them out seems silly to me. it also means that he has constant contact with SS when squad zero clearly doesnt have constant contact so it doesnt add up on many levels. it also adds to ichigo's insane amount of powers since he apparently has this power as well to manifest zanpakutous...
Old 2013-03-15, 20:07   Link #38
Kitsueki
会津

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
so far, oetsu is easily my least favorite. i dont like his personality or character design. he's like another killerbee. not only is he off-putting and ethnically stereotypical, his functionality seems to contradict what we already knew about zanpakutous. i much preferred them being of a closer origination to the individual shinigami who wields them. having just one person dole them out seems silly to me. it also means that he has constant contact with SS when squad zero clearly doesnt have constant contact so it doesnt add up on many levels. it also adds to ichigo's insane amount of powers since he apparently has this power as well to manifest zanpakutous...
I got the impression you think shinigami don't 'create' the zanpakutou spirits themselves. They imbue the spirit into their weapon, and use that to release the spirit. All the creation is mostly done by the shinigami wielding it. It's just the 'container', that Oetsu creates. I think the thing here, is that.. since he did not create the asauchi, it isn't in his ability to mend it. Possibly even that he doesn't want to take responsibility for it, since Ichigo can learn to do it himself.

Asauchi are just physical objects.. 'Zanpakutou' are those physical objects which house a spirit.

Although there were two people with Hyourinmaru, so the creation part is at odds it seems.

Quote:
if yes Hikifune were compared to Unohana example is surpassed in terms of the power ... Hikifune and like other members of the division 0 have assets incredible power they should all be as strong as Yamamoto I think ... or at the same level
With recent revelations, in a sense I was correct. Kyouraku, Ukitake, and Unohana.. out of all of them, I'm not aware of any significant creations. What has me curious is, the fact that Yamamoto was apparently eligible for the promotion.. what has he brought to the table to warrant it?
Old 2013-03-15, 23:19   Link #39
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsueki View Post
I got the impression you think shinigami don't 'create' the zanpakutou spirits themselves. They imbue the spirit into their weapon, and use that to release the spirit. All the creation is mostly done by the shinigami wielding it. It's just the 'container', that Oetsu creates. I think the thing here, is that.. since he did not create the asauchi, it isn't in his ability to mend it. Possibly even that he doesn't want to take responsibility for it, since Ichigo can learn to do it himself.

Asauchi are just physical objects.. 'Zanpakutou' are those physical objects which house a spirit.
no. i get all that. i just don't like it. i think the zanpakutou should have stayed the way we thought it was, a creation wholly from each shinigami. it just seemed unnecessary and imo detracts from the connection i thought shinigami and their zanpakutou have.

Quote:
Although there were two people with Hyourinmaru, so the creation part is at odds it seems.
what are you talking about? when is that discussed?
Old 2013-03-16, 13:00   Link #40
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
what are you talking about? when is that discussed?
The 2nd Bleach movie (The DiamondDust Rebellion, Another Hyōrinmaru).
Closed Thread

Tags
bleach, division 0