AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-04, 11:10   Link #1861
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

Okay, I am TLCing for now, albeit slow due to me busying with school. Anyway, for the untranslated part you need to wait me to get there first since I read it from CH or do you guys want me to go over the untranslated parts first?
Old 2013-06-04, 12:04   Link #1862
whitecloud

Yes please..master cramped...
Old 2013-06-04, 12:20   Link #1863
kazzuya13

I think that Reggin approves the sending of daughters of noble families to serve Tigre is because the Bodwin must've told her the meaning of Tigre's title.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 13:38   Link #1864
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I think that Reggin approves the sending of daughters of noble families to serve Tigre is because the Bodwin must've told her the meaning of Tigre's title.
I think Regin approves simply because she has no reason to refuse. She was not fine with that, but she could not also something like: "I do not approve it, since I also love Tigre". Right?
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 13:53   Link #1865
peinmaximus@

well guys I think that the girls in the harem will be:the 7 vanadis,regin,the princess of asvarre,the princesses of mouzinel and sanchstein,lim,titta and maybe tir na fa.
guys answer one question:the king of zechted have daughter?
and too maybe the princess of asvarre appears in vol 7.
peinmaximus@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 15:09   Link #1866
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
well guys I think that the girls in the harem will be:the 7 vanadis,regin,the princess of asvarre,the princesses of mouzinel and sanchstein,lim,titta and maybe tir na fa.
guys answer one question:the king of zechted have daughter?
and too maybe the princess of asvarre appears in vol 7.
you know,there's a lot of of people who don't like harem-i'm no no one of them;when it come to muozinel and sachstein,i hope there won't be other princess:i'm no against the harem increasing,but why does it have to be only nobles and princess?
look at limlisha,she's smart,knowlegable and beautiful:what's more does she need?
the same goes for teita-a cute maid,who gained regin trust.
So i wish to see more original kind of women appear in the future:merchant,mercenary,spy,medecin and so on.since tigre is-probably-fated to become an emperor-by ruling several kingdoms-he will need to find all kind of talent,including men,as subordinate.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 17:36   Link #1867
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
you know,there's a lot of of people who don't like harem-i'm no no one of them;when it come to muozinel and sachstein,i hope there won't be other princess:i'm no against the harem increasing,but why does it have to be only nobles and princess?
look at limlisha,she's smart,knowlegable and beautiful:what's more does she need?
the same goes for teita-a cute maid,who gained regin trust.
So i wish to see more original kind of women appear in the future:merchant,mercenary,spy,medecin and so on.since tigre is-probably-fated to become an emperor-by ruling several kingdoms-he will need to find all kind of talent,including men,as subordinate.
I kind of want to see an spy/assassin fall for Tigre XD

Sneaks into his armies ranks to observe him because there's a bounty on his head. Then begins to gain admiration for the man
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 18:15   Link #1868
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cramped View Post
Okay, I am TLCing for now, albeit slow due to me busying with school. Anyway, for the untranslated part you need to wait me to get there first since I read it from CH or do you guys want me to go over the untranslated parts first?
TLC the line with the word "pelctrum" first, if you can. I imagine Setsuna meant that Matvey was throwing kindling into the fire pit, but just to be sure...

Also, the line "There might be a slightly drab image of this city in such a place." sounds redundant and pretty awkward, considering that the town was described previously as a gray town.

Adding onto that, the line: "Well, it's simple. Because he advances toward the interior of the continent moving away from the center of Asvarre." I think I'm missing something here. The way I read it, it seems like he's simultaneously advancing towards the middle and away from it.

Last edited by Iskatar; 2013-06-04 at 19:03.
Iskatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-04, 21:32   Link #1869
peinmaximus@

hey guys,you think that tigre will have one bersek form how the ichigo hollow(fight with ulquiorra)?maybe tigre take the form of one dark dragon.
and how you think that tigre will meet with the princess of asvarre?
Old 2013-06-05, 06:12   Link #1870
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskatar View Post
Adding onto that, the line: "Well, it's simple. Because he advances toward the interior of the continent moving away from the center of Asvarre." I think I'm missing something here. The way I read it, it seems like he's simultaneously advancing towards the middle and away from it.
Here, the continent and the Center of Asvarre are different: here, the continent can also mean "the mainland" and the Center of Asvarre is the "Asvarre Island", the Capital of Asvarre and the stronghold of Elliot. So, it is said that Jermaine could not bear to have being drove away from the Capital (Center of Asvarre) and that's why he did not go deep inside the continent (considering here as the mainland)
Old 2013-06-05, 08:32   Link #1871
Iskatar
The Sanctuary Knocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Here, the continent and the Center of Asvarre are different: here, the continent can also mean "the mainland" and the Center of Asvarre is the "Asvarre Island", the Capital of Asvarre and the stronghold of Elliot. So, it is said that Jermaine could not bear to have being drove away from the Capital (Center of Asvarre) and that's why he did not go deep inside the continent (considering here as the mainland)
Ok, so the 'he' in the sentence refers to Elliot?
Iskatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 08:38   Link #1872
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskatar View Post
Ok, so the 'he' in the sentence refers to Elliot?
No, it refers to Jermaine. It was Jermaine who was drove away from the capital.
Old 2013-06-05, 10:34   Link #1873
Hiyono

This is my understanding of what setsuna has said.

There are two parts to Asvarre, a mainland and an island residing northward of the mainland. (The maps are in v6's illustrations.) The capital of Asvarre is on the island, which Elliot controls. Jermaine, having been driven from the capital, i.e. from the island, by Elliot, is now on the mainland. However, loathe to retreat any great distance from the capital, a.k.a. "center" of Asvarre, he is unwilling to move too far inland on the mainland where he is currently positioned.
Hiyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 10:51   Link #1874
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandesuto View Post
This is my understanding of what setsuna has said.

There are two parts to Asvarre, a mainland and an island residing northward of the mainland. (The maps are in v6's illustrations.) The capital of Asvarre is on the island, which Elliot controls. Jermaine, having been driven from the capital, i.e. from the island, by Elliot, is now on the mainland. However, loathe to retreat any great distance from the capital, a.k.a. "center" of Asvarre, he is unwilling to move too far inland on the mainland where he is currently positioned.
Thanks for the clear Explanation.
Old 2013-06-05, 11:07   Link #1875
peinmaximus@

guys,I entered in the oficial site of madan and I discovered that madan was adjourned,but I don't know the reason.
the vol 7 not will be released this month.
here is the link to the site:
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj...nd_topix/index
the notice is the second and the site are in japanese.
Old 2013-06-05, 11:18   Link #1876
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
guys,I entered in the oficial site of madan and I discovered that madan was adjourned,but I don't know the reason.
the vol 7 not will be released this month.
here is the link to the site:
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/bunkoj...nd_topix/index
the notice is the second and the site are in japanese.
Just saw that too... crap, I really wanna see Sophie getting saved and crap Seirei too....
Old 2013-06-05, 12:10   Link #1877
Zoalq123
The READER

Ah come on.........sshit and here i was soooooooo looking forward to it.DAMMMMIT I cant believe this ugh..now two months.haaaa...sigh
Zoalq123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 12:14   Link #1878
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoalq123 View Post
Ah come on.........sshit and here i was soooooooo looking forward to it.DAMMMMIT I cant believe this ugh..now two months.haaaa...sigh
Who knows they might delay it more for some yet unknown reason.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 12:24   Link #1879
Zoalq123
The READER

But still i cant understand the reason behind it.Well 10-15 days delay is ok but a freakin month i mean come on.Still if it gets any further then this then..............
Zoalq123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 13:00   Link #1880
trojan13ic

oh sh*t! how could this be happening?!!!
trojan13ic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)