Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-25, 13:53   Link #2201
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Spoiler for Tsundere Becky is always the best for me:
Nah, that is an expression of "Ahhhhnnnn! There is something hard growing out of you!"

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 13:59   Link #2202
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Nah, that is an expression of "Ahhhhnnnn! There is something hard growing out of you!"
lolz

Saintess, don't stain my post it's all well thought post without any hint in it
Old 2011-06-25, 14:24   Link #2203
Hiroshi Amearai
Nuclear Fusion

So. In the end, we still don't know much about the Demon and the mysterious Brioche right? And a hint that Cinque can return. So maybe there'll be a 2nd season Hope this true
Old 2011-06-25, 14:41   Link #2204
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
looks like you're not alone in that way of thinking...

Spoiler:
Old 2011-06-25, 14:55   Link #2205
fullrefund

Spoiler for answer to Midonin about episode 13:
fullrefund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 15:00   Link #2206
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullrefund View Post
Spoiler for answer to Midonin about episode 13:
Spoiler for too add to the disgussion:
Old 2011-06-25, 15:04   Link #2207
Midonin
Last Engage

The anime may be finished, but the story and the world and much of the history of this alternate world isn't. We've only witnessed a small portion of it, from the perspective of a human. There's still plenty of things about Flonyard culture that remain alien to us.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 15:07   Link #2208
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yep, like how the people of Flonyard may have never even imagined two girls/guys together.

The only thing we can do now are Fanfics. Until proven other wise, its unsure. lets just leave it at that, okay? The anime is over (hopefuly not)
Old 2011-06-25, 15:11   Link #2209
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Yep, like how the people of Flonyard may have never even imagined two girls/guys together.
Actually, homosexuality has existed since the dawn of history, and is, in fact, more likely to be accepted in a civilized society. (Biscotti and Galette may be kinda of medieval, but they also have TVs and contact with other worlds. They've progressed far enough to be accepting of new ideas. Not to mention how much respect the intellectuals like Ricotta receive in their society.) I would go so far as to say that they haven't heard of it is backwards and unfounded.
Old 2011-06-25, 15:12   Link #2210
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Shrug, We'll never find out =\ Ooooh well~
Old 2011-06-25, 15:14   Link #2211
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
lolz

Saintess, don't stain my post it's all well thought post without any hint in it
If I don't do it, Hentaitron will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
looks like you're not alone in that way of thinking...

Spoiler:
I can't wait for Nanami to come into the mix. I'll wait for next season then.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 15:15   Link #2212
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Shrug, We'll never find out =\ Ooooh well~

Then speculate. You're a fan. Looking deeper into things than the creators intended is our mundus operandi, our entire purpose. Our pride!
Old 2011-06-25, 15:19   Link #2213
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Then speculate. You're a fan. Looking deeper into things than the creators intended is our mundus operandi, our entire purpose. Our pride!
This is also a setting of a south park episode. "The poop that took a pee"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan
STOP LOOKING AT THE CRAP THATS NO THERE!

Okay, I'll speculate.. I speculate Cinq comes back, marries millhi and leon commits suicide beceause her one true love is with a man. XD there! happy!?... Why did I just speculate something from School Days?
Old 2011-06-25, 16:41   Link #2214
Seiryuu

OK, I'm not good enough at Japanese to make an attempt at subbing, but if I understand right, the hero's memories remain partially for about 6 months, even if they're no more than a sense of something missing, before disappearing completely. A Hero can be brought back, but only under specific conditions. The three conditions for a resummons are:
1. No more than 91 days have passed since the hero's return home.
2. (I'm not entirely sure about this one) the hero left various items behind with people and those people keep them.
3. Among the materials left behind is some manner of pledge that he will return.

I doubt things will end here. It's not a brilliant masterpiece, but this is a fun and interesting series, which leaves a great deal of potential for future plots and twists. I imagine Becky will be very, VERY unhappy when she finds out that almost all of Cinque's new great friends are gorgeous girls. Nanami on the other hand doesn't look like she'd exactly mind. However her feelings turn out, I get the feeling she'll have a motto of "the more the merrier". I rather liked the part where she decided to join in the fun pictured above. The way she jumped it looked like she was trying to land on his head, which would be kind of fitting in a way..
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 16:47   Link #2215
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I could guess those conditions and i have no japanese language knowledge
Old 2011-06-25, 18:44   Link #2216
Seiryuu

Quote:
I could guess those conditions and i have no japanese language knowledge
Yes, they were to some extent obvious. But it seems that part of the condition was that not only did Cinque leave mementos, but the mementos be taken care of. The recipient has to hold on to it and not damage or break it. Thank Yukki Ricotta decided to treasure her gift and never disassemble it to find out how it works. Imagine if she'd gotten desperate for some information and decided to start tinkering only to find out afterwards that the gifts needed to remain intact.
One thing that struck me was that the requirement was within 91 days, and Cinque said that his Summer Vacation started in about 100 days. Looks like he's going to be cutting it close with that limit. When class is out I imagine he'll insist that Nanami and Becky meet with him IMMEDIATELY, promising to explain later of course.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 19:46   Link #2217
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Haha yea, I can imagin the bad ending where she disasembles it then finds out XD
Old 2011-06-25, 20:54   Link #2218
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

I can't stop grinning...
Milly x Cinque FTW!!!
Old 2011-06-25, 21:51   Link #2219
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithKurogane View Post
I can't stop grinning...
Milly x Cinque FTW!!!
Lol! When I saw that scene, I was just like you but I was also screaming, dancing, prancing, doing stupid things. Also I just really love how Milly, Shinku, and Rico (as well as Eclair hidden sad face) was crying. It was just sweet.

Also... finally more Becky! And Nanami is not bad at all too!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 23:40   Link #2220
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
OK, I'm not good enough at Japanese to make an attempt at subbing, but if I understand right, the hero's memories remain partially for about 6 months, even if they're no more than a sense of something missing, before disappearing completely. A Hero can be brought back, but only under specific conditions. The three conditions for a resummons are:
1. No more than 91 days have passed since the hero's return home.
2. (I'm not entirely sure about this one) the hero left various items behind with people and those people keep them.
3. Among the materials left behind is some manner of pledge that he will return.
Based on Chinese subs:

His memories are in a "locked" status and will slowly disappear within 6 months.

1. Hero must be summoned back within 91 days upon being sent back.
2. Hero must leave items with 3 different people, preferably items he had with him from the original world.
3. Hero must leave item with summoner, along with a pledge stating that he will return, and indicating both his and the summoner's name in the pledge as well.

No.3 was the most tricky, but somehow it's there. They're opening the path for a season 2 definitely.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen