Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-04-09, 00:32   Link #201
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
No nipples? Strange...
Maybe in a tankoubon? Anyway, raw chapter is out, hopefully it won't take long for a group to pick the manga.
Old 2020-04-10, 09:03   Link #202
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
Some images of the Hangyakusha manga, courtesy of Kiyoe.

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

NSFW

NSFW

Damn, that Lizel's lingerie(It's one of her best pictures/illustrations, size of breasts is quite spot on) is something irresistible(I'd like to be in Yuuto's place ), I wonder if they make out(It was kinda rare in Masou Gakuen, it would be nice if MC and girls were kissing with each other more often)

Manga art style is as good as LN style in my opinion.
Old 2020-04-10, 19:25   Link #203
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I love the manga's art. Lizel's and Miyabi's breast size and looks are spot on too which is great (it at least seems to be the case for Miyabi from those images). I'm just wondering: Why are Reina's breasts bigger in the manga? Isn't she supposed to be a loli?
Old 2020-04-11, 09:14   Link #204
TXBPNTVN

Has the MC kissed any girls?
TXBPNTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-11, 09:36   Link #205
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBPNTVN View Post
I think he has.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-11, 09:58   Link #206
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXBPNTVN View Post
He has kissed with Miyabi in volume 2, however there was a reason behind it, she was inslaved by another devil king candidate who wanted her bloodline magic with his special magic, however it had a few flaws and because of those flaws, the control is not perfect as she's resisting and when after she asked yuto to kill her so she wouldn't hurt him more, she kissed him as she wanted to do it before she died. However at that time the lovers arcana told yuto that the analyze for bloodline magic was now avaliabe and just needed a sample of Miyabi's blood, which she had in her mouth so he kissed her to get a sample of her blood which allowed him to learn her bloodline magic and free her from the devil king candidate.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-11, 10:10   Link #207
jagt

He kissed Miyabi, Lizel and Reina in volume 1 too for making them his cards.
Old 2020-04-11, 11:32   Link #208
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
He kissed Miyabi, Lizel and Reina in volume 1 too for making them his cards.
Well miyabi and lizel kissed him but yeah, the only kiss he started was with reina as she was too shy to do it.
Old 2020-04-11, 15:08   Link #209
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I want to see him kiss a girl out of love and because he wants to (not just for power). And I want it to be Lizel first, then Miyabi, and then Reina.
Old 2020-04-12, 03:58   Link #210
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I want to see him kiss a girl out of love and because he wants to (not just for power). And I want it to be Lizel first, then Miyabi, and then Reina.
Well if I don't remember wrong he and lizel seemed like they were about to kiss in the bath when miyabi and Reina came in in volume 1. They got interrupted but they were about to do it for no reason other than that they wanted to.
Old 2020-04-12, 04:17   Link #211
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
Well if I don't remember wrong he and lizel seemed like they were about to kiss in the bath when miyabi and Reina came in in volume 1. They got interrupted but they were about to do it for no reason other than that they wanted to.
Miyabi is my favorite but if I'm honest, Yuuto will most likely show a clear preference and mad desire for Lizel in future volumes than he will show for the other girls. Kuji loves older and reliable nee-san types of heroines, and that pattern is show is his previous 2 works. Hangyakusha seems to be going in the same direction, at least that's the vibe I'm getting from it as of now.
Old 2020-04-12, 07:40   Link #212
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I wouldn't mind that at all. But I also wouldn't mind Miyabi being the main one. Of course, it does already seem like Lizel is the main one. She's the First Girl and also totally has main heroine vibes.

@dragon213: I'd actually forgotten about that, but yes, that did happen now that you mention it. It'd be great if soon they get to kiss for no other reason than that they want to and aren't interrupted.
Old 2020-04-12, 08:28   Link #213
SirCopert

Actually the series is set up from the beginning for a harem ending, so...
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 08:56   Link #214
darkofficer
just a devil

so what reason is lizel gonna be a damsell in distress

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 12:28   Link #215
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
I wouldn't mind that at all. But I also wouldn't mind Miyabi being the main one. Of course, it does already seem like Lizel is the main one. She's the First Girl and also totally has main heroine vibes.

@dragon213: I'd actually forgotten about that, but yes, that did happen now that you mention it. It'd be great if soon they get to kiss for no other reason than that they want to and aren't interrupted.
Till now being the first girl/main heroine in one of his works was not really a good thing, Lizel's luck is that she is older and has dark hair lol.
Old 2020-04-13, 07:02   Link #216
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I hope Lizel is luckier than his other main heroines then.

@SirCopert: True Harem series can also have a girl that's the clear favorite of the MC who is the main heroine. Here that's Lizel. It doesn't stop the series from having a True Harem ending.
Old 2020-04-15, 19:39   Link #217
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
@SirCopert: True Harem series can also have a girl that's the clear favorite of the MC who is the main heroine. Here that's Lizel. It doesn't stop the series from having a True Harem ending.
Calling it a true Harem is a slight stretch because everything is related to the plot. Have they had moments yes but for right now calling it a true harem is a stretch because you don't know how much of it is because of his status. Give it a few more volumes and we'll see how that changes

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 19:52   Link #218
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We can call it a True Harem because Lizel, Miyabi and Reina do love him. If he already has three it's a True Harem. And even if you're in doubt about Reina, there still shouldn't be any doubt about the other two.
Old 2020-04-15, 19:59   Link #219
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
We can call it a True Harem because Lizel, Miyabi and Reina do love him. If he already has three it's a True Harem. And even if you're in doubt about Reina, there still shouldn't be any doubt about the other two.
I'm not completely convinced yet but hey that's me.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 20:05   Link #220
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Why are you not convinced? Lizel and Miyabi are so obvious.

Tags
action, arcana, axed, bakapervert, demons, ecchi., fake harem, harem, hentai artist, nbr imouto, romance, supernatural