AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-10, 14:02   Link #2721
kakakka

Tbh, I wish she does not get the role. I feel Mashiro and Miho's doing it too cheesy right now.
Old 2012-03-10, 14:08   Link #2722
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
Tbh, I wish she does not get the role. I feel Mashiro and Miho's doing it too cheesy right now.
^ Agree with this motion. Everything getting to easy on Bakuman. Where is Takagi mistress btw?
Old 2012-03-10, 15:17   Link #2723
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I wonder if any other big name seiyuus will come. Probably, to create tension, but thinking about it, they really shouldn't. I could understand why a young, ambitious one with nothing to lose would want to, but for one with an established career, it just looks too risky to get the role. After all, it's just the one role, there are plenty of others. All the more since Miho dropped out of the competition for them to concentrate on Reversi. And if they do get it, then they're the villain getting in the way of Miho and Mashiro's dream.
Old 2012-03-10, 15:23   Link #2724
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I wonder if any other big name seiyuus will come. Probably, to create tension, but thinking about it, they really shouldn't. I could understand why a young, ambitious one with nothing to lose would want to, but for one with an established career, it just looks too risky to get the role. After all, it's just the one role, there are plenty of others. All the more since Miho dropped out of the competition for them to concentrate on Reversi. And if they do get it, then they're the villain getting in the way of Miho and Mashiro's dream.
they would also just piss off a lot of Jump Author. Who could in the future suggest to the production crew that they use this particular Seiyuu. Otoh this whole open audition itself joke since backroom auditions has always been the rule.
Old 2012-03-10, 15:24   Link #2725
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Wanna bet the top VAs will be MxM fangirls? I don't really see why Mashiro cares so much about what other people say, when he knows Miho's got skill.
Old 2012-03-10, 15:29   Link #2726
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Wanna bet the top VAs will be MxM fangirls? I don't really see why Mashiro cares so much about what other people say, when he knows Miho's got skill.
as someone else said, because this is Shounan Jump
Old 2012-03-10, 15:31   Link #2727
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I do hope Azuki will get the role now because if she don't, I can clearly tell that the author is obviously dragging their marriage for far too long. Well, the marriage or should I say the promise itself is already a joke so why drag it too much?
Old 2012-03-10, 16:09   Link #2728
taichi-kun

I think she won't get the role,It'd be like the end of bakuman...

If my memory is correct this could be Miho's first TV commercial...( of course if she agrees so she can gain popularity before the audition)
Old 2012-03-10, 16:55   Link #2729
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Accepting to let the audience decide who should get the role is risky, but I think it's the right move. This way, nobody will be able to complain if Miho gets the role.
Old 2012-03-10, 21:48   Link #2730
Dakkar
N/A

Leave it to the scum of Japan to make an objective decision using the system that can never be rigged, good going there I'd like to say that these two really need Touma to come and break these illusions of theirs, but it's shounen, so being obstinately idealistic idiot is a plus. Actually, they might have secured the good ending with that.

BTW, I tend to think that getting Mashiro and Miho married is probably the only way to give this manga an interesting development. After all, there's a load of things that are bound to happen afterwards, and seeing how the characters are going to cope with them might be pretty interesting.
Old 2012-03-10, 21:59   Link #2731
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Accepting to let the audience decide who should get the role is risky, but I think it's the right move. This way, nobody will be able to complain if Miho gets the role.
Quote:
The role of Saeko Shimazu as Four Murasame in Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam has been replaced by Yukana in the newest movie. This has caused a lot of anger among Japanese fans, many of whom suggest she used her relationship with sound director Sadayoshi Fujino to get the part. Shimazu's official website is now temporarily offline, while the message forum on Yukana's site is filled with angry posts.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...e-enrages-fans
not like production people ever care that sort of stuff before.

and before says it.

i know it is fiction not real life.
Old 2012-03-15, 12:23   Link #2732
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Even the voice actresses are badmouthing Miho. (Poor Miho.)
ridicules, like the other va are going to care that much about this crap.

The mangaka is really stretching the drama thin here.
Old 2012-03-15, 18:26   Link #2733
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Spoiler for ch171:
Old 2012-03-16, 03:25   Link #2734
Somnus
Eh?

Thanks as usual poisui!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
ridicules, like the other va are going to care that much about this crap.

The mangaka is really stretching the drama thin here.
Wow Xellos, this arc is really bugging you, isn't it?

Personally I don't see any stretching here, the only "unrealistic" thing here would be the fact that they're saying it more openly than one usually would. Miho is the talk of the town. In reality, with a similar hot-topic scenario of this infamy I'm sure that people are going to talk about it, at the very least in their own home. Movie stars etc. are not exempt from this, as I'm sure that they too like to gossip (they are people, after all).

I still very much believe that this arc goes nowhere near any of the boundaries of "realism" set by this world. Again, unlike the Nanamine company arc. As such, I'm enjoying this one very much.
Old 2012-03-17, 02:58   Link #2735
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:

Personally I don't see any stretching here, the only "unrealistic" thing here would be the fact that they're saying it more openly than one usually would
Reversi isn't the only anime out there, people are acting as if taking 2nd place would mean the end of their carreers...which could only be the case for Miho, who started working as a VA just for that.

P.S: Eating pork brings good luck? No wonder I'm so lucky
Old 2012-03-17, 03:04   Link #2736
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Thanks as usual poisui!

Wow Xellos, this arc is really bugging you, isn't it?

Personally I don't see any stretching here, the only "unrealistic" thing here would be the fact that they're saying it more openly than one usually would. Miho is the talk of the town. In reality, with a similar hot-topic scenario of this infamy I'm sure that people are going to talk about it, at the very least in their own home. Movie stars etc. are not exempt from this, as I'm sure that they too like to gossip (they are people, after all).
I think his point is either that:
- they're living in glass houses. That having a mangaka boyfriend is very, very low on the scale of the things that are routinely done to get roles.
- they may be working in the industry, but they're not the kind of crazy, deluded, obsessed fan who care about the private lives of VAs, beyond what one may feel for colleagues.
Old 2012-03-17, 03:11   Link #2737
black_star
How should i say it?

God. That long script is just for FIVE FRICKIN MINUTES? Even a drama script is shorter than that for a same amount of time.

And that Natara girl... Her hair looks like Aoki. And she is REALLY popular.

Spoiler for dang:

Mina (Azu's lil sis) also looks cute now.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice! - Doquixote Doflamingo

MAL Twitter
Old 2012-03-17, 05:36   Link #2738
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Looks like Miho already memorized all of the script. Go Miho!
Old 2012-03-17, 06:00   Link #2739
Sixth
Hu Tao

Azuki should lose.
Old 2012-03-17, 06:21   Link #2740
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Azuki should lose.
She should. It will give the story more of a spin than before.

Plus the author can prolong and profit! $$

Tags
manga, shounen