AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-23, 21:25   Link #81
Valerian Mengsk

Chp. 43 is very satisfying. Shin is improving, but his secret is out unfortunately.
Valerian Mengsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 21:57   Link #82
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Btw how many chapters are there currently out raws.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-23, 22:02   Link #83
Johnny
Working the bags...

Volume 7 was the latest, released a couple months ago. So 50 something chapters so far...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-24, 06:05   Link #84
Battler-kun

That kid is improving fast.....way too fast.
But actually he is already haxx with all the gigantic Ki in him. I dare to say he has more Ki than Nine Dragon. No way someone can overpower him. He just needs to get some techniques and in no time he is among the strongest......it seems that egg also improves you from no talent to genius. Whatever.

I hope that Nine Dragon doesn't return to him now. This would definitely means his death.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 13:21   Link #85
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
That kid is improving fast.....way too fast.
But actually he is already haxx with all the gigantic Ki in him. I dare to say he has more Ki than Nine Dragon. No way someone can overpower him. He just needs to get some techniques and in no time he is among the strongest......it seems that egg also improves you from no talent to genius. Whatever.

I hope that Nine Dragon doesn't return to him now. This would definitely means his death.
Are you kidding?

Don't underrestimate Shun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
I believe that he's viewing Shioon like that due to having a kind of loneliness as a solitary genius where everyone else has to train so hard.

You think the teacher will run or stay?
Am I the only one who think he might have a heart disease? That way of putting his hand on his chest gives me the impression that he is ill, and might think he doesn't have much time left.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 13:47   Link #86
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Don't underrestimate Shun.
Don't underestimate Organization. If he could take them on in straight fight he would already did that.

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 13:54   Link #87
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Quote:
Am I the only one who think he might have a heart disease? That way of putting his hand on his chest gives me the impression that he is ill, and might think he doesn't have much time left.
He's just excited or anxious to see someone like Shioon who's practically an interesting person. If you were a genius who's only relied on logic, you too would be surprised to feel for the first time that there's someone out there who can do things differently.
Old 2009-11-25, 14:52   Link #88
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
He's just excited or anxious to see someone like Shioon who's practically an interesting person. If you were a genius who's only relied on logic, you too would be surprised to feel for the first time that there's someone out there who can do things differently.
Ya iv experienced the same kinda feeling when I met my rival on Guitar :P lol.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 15:15   Link #89
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
Still doesn't explain the need to put his hand like this, imo.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 15:38   Link #90
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Still doesn't explain the need to put his hand like this, imo.
I think his heart started beating fast because of the excitement and adrenaline. Like when your heart is beating fast when you're on a rollercoaster and you start getting tense just before the fall. It's that kind of thrill. He probably clutched his heart because it was beating fast with excitement, something he's not been used to having.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 16:37   Link #91
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:

It's love. Love, I tell you. Given how slowly the story's going, it's still going to take a volume or two, but soon he'll transfer to Shioon's class. And so will Sosul. And the genre will shift to harem, with a boy in the harem.

More seriously, I don't think he could be the martial artist he is with a faulty body. Rather, he's probably the type that heals broken bones in days, too. Or would be, if he could find anyone to give him fractures.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 20:24   Link #92
Johnny
Working the bags...

It all started in chapter 33. He's basically been a emotionless robot and never been challenged before. Shin basically started cracking that shell when he first fought him. So it seems he will let him grow and we can all watch Shin beat him down at that time...

Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-26, 02:11   Link #93
Wrath88
Kissing...

Doki doki, huh? Except I think most of us are too used to seeing that appear in a girl who's looking at a guy she likes.
Old 2009-11-26, 02:25   Link #94
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Even though he's a boy and a genius martial artist, I'm sure he still has the heart of a maiden.
Old 2009-12-09, 17:28   Link #95
Xion Valkyrie

Just started reading this. Totally love it.

There needs to be more Wuxia style manga out there. I also like their explanation of why the Mirium needs to stay separate from normal people, which is something not very often addressed in Wuxia stories.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 20:19   Link #96
Xacual

So mass release today for Christmas, 43-51 so far and possibly 52 as well.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 20:44   Link #97
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Masters fighting!

And yeah, Genius Boy's totally in love.
Old 2009-12-25, 20:46   Link #98
Xacual

Yep 52 is out and apparently thats all of volume 7 today. Man lots of fun action near the end, also the flashback with 9A Dragon was pretty awesome to see.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 05:51   Link #99
Aesthetic Shampoo

where oh where do you read 43-52?
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 06:30   Link #100
Johnny
Working the bags...

I grabbed the latest two chapters off A-Team's irc channel. You can find the others there as well...

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves