AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-04, 03:54   Link #1201
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reirei View Post
Sup guys! I'm struggling to get a chamyl fang off the dragon, any tips?
The common strategies are only two:
1) Defeat him so long until it drops
2) When he's near death, save. Defeat him and if the item doesn't drop load the file and skip a turn and try again (like that the drops will be re-shuffled)

Should you have already the Ful Mil accessory, make sure to equip it on the character who deals the finishing blow (it grants you 2x the monster loot aka either two seperate drops or two times the same). But, in case that the chamly fang is for the bronze key (cannot remember it right now), you won't have the accessory yet.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 07:25   Link #1202
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Just save and reload before you deal the final blow to it to make sure you get the fang.

IIRC Sharty's Ultra Cat Punch and Suina's Bowling Ball are good damage dealer to the beast.
Old 2012-04-04, 08:55   Link #1203
Xacual

Just keep killing the thing, all dragon drops are useful, especially chamyl blood since it's for fabric miracle to do the final upgrade on armor sets.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 14:08   Link #1204
SenNishimori

I have another quick question. Where can I find the Pelusoa's Blade? Again thank you in advance.
SenNishimori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 14:26   Link #1205
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

iirc one of the mine dungeons. Almost everything you need for synthesis can be found in one of those.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 20:37   Link #1206
dene323

Just found out that Kamidori got fully translated. Personally I think it had the best game play among eroge last year; the game mechanics was more smooth than Rance Quest and Daiteikoku from Alicesoft and Venus Blood Abyss from Ninetails.

I was going through previous pages and noticed someone commented on why there was no H with Roka. Haha that would have some rather messed up consequences...

Lyphia too, that would be a major international crisis.

Thankfully Wil didn't inadvertently trigger these "quests"...
dene323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 21:29   Link #1207
Reirei

Thanks guys, got it.

Also, i really wish melodiana was a main heroine, i mean, compared to yuela "suddenly" falling in love with wil, melodiana's is more heartfelt and frankly makes more sense, she's also infinitely cuter, but that's probably just my opinion.

Also i'm having doubts on whether eliza is really an angel, should swap her and sharty's races imo.
Reirei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 22:31   Link #1208
doujin

voice of god need to be rename to metatron
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 23:11   Link #1209
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reirei View Post
Thanks guys, got it.

Also, i really wish melodiana was a main heroine, i mean, compared to yuela "suddenly" falling in love with wil, melodiana's is more heartfelt and frankly makes more sense, she's also infinitely cuter, but that's probably just my opinion.

Also i'm having doubts on whether eliza is really an angel, should swap her and sharty's races imo.

I agree! There is much more development: from them getting to know each other, melo starting to care about Wil's wellbeing as a judge, slowly falling in love and self realization of her own feelings... melo has such a good "route".

Her route can be about Melo finding out that Wil has been sleeping around (tsk tsk tsk), getting mad, but eventually Wil seeks for forgiveness and risk his life to save her from bad guys. Hell, bad guys can be angels whom think Wil tainted Melo and captured Melo to draw Wil out. Then Wil can prove his love for Melo and the two lives happily ever after .

Edit: maybe instead of melo getting "simply captured", she secretly went out to deal with them to protect Wil even though he has been a cheating bastard but gets captured instead.
Old 2012-04-04, 23:43   Link #1210
Krehan

Ragsmuena

Hey ppl, does anyone knows the exact requirments for Ragsmuena to join my party? She only sits in the room as guest, im almost finishing the game (yueala route, beggining chapter 9 ) and still nothing.

The last event that I got with her, was the one of the chaotic warground when she acted as npc and hunted for life force. After that she just sat there and nothing.
Krehan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 23:50   Link #1211
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krehan View Post
Hey ppl, does anyone knows the exact requirments for Ragsmuena to join my party? She only sits in the room as guest, im almost finishing the game (yueala route, beggining chapter 9 ) and still nothing.

The last event that I got with her, was the one of the chaotic warground when she acted as npc and hunted for life force. After that she just sat there and nothing.
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102
Old 2012-04-05, 05:12   Link #1212
karburator

Where can I get a Gladiator Ring?
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 05:30   Link #1213
Xacual

Yuela route, one of the map bonus objective rewards.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 05:31   Link #1214
karburator

NG+++ here I come.

How do I get to the treasure in the map Untouchable Cage in the mine?

http://imageshack.us/f/193/11474225.png/
Old 2012-04-05, 06:56   Link #1215
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
NG+++ here I come.

How do I get to the treasure in the map Untouchable Cage in the mine?

http://imageshack.us/f/193/11474225.png/
top where the lamia queen were there a hidden passage
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 07:50   Link #1216
Wigwams

i took a snapshot, since i was farming this map for lvls.

Spoiler for map:
Old 2012-04-05, 07:54   Link #1217
karburator

Thank you.

Any tips for the Sealed Ground map?
Old 2012-04-05, 10:29   Link #1218
DaBigD

Are the three extra story bonus characters any good? Lily seems way too weak for now, though she can use a lot of weapons. Leguna's good enough caster I guess, though I already have Emelita for that. And Stone Golem is just Aht all over again. Anyone using them in their NG+?
DaBigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 10:54   Link #1219
FR34X

Hello, I was curious I'm on my second playthrough but I cant seem to get serawi's harmonic armor any ideas?
FR34X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-05, 11:02   Link #1220
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBigD View Post
Are the three extra story bonus characters any good? Lily seems way too weak for now, though she can use a lot of weapons. Leguna's good enough caster I guess, though I already have Emelita for that. And Stone Golem is just Aht all over again. Anyone using them in their NG+?
Leguna I am not too sure because I cannot stand his combat stance.

Stone Golem has some pretty amazing stat growth and start off the strongest out of the three.

Lily is very well rounded. I like how I can change her appearance. Towards end game she will be one of your strongest tanks because of bloodsuck III and ability to use any weapon (which means always doing bonus damage with the right element). Early game she can use the bowling ball for dps (but she is very fragile at that point).

The biggest selling point is that they start at level 1 so you can stack marwen's ring and neck together to give them even better stat growths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR34X View Post
Hello, I was curious I'm on my second playthrough but I cant seem to get serawi's harmonic armor any ideas?
http://games.seiha.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=102

Tags
eushully