Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-05, 18:36   Link #161
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
Chill! I mean you dont want to burst a vessel now do you Its just my opinion.

Just because Itachi is your god dosen't mean he is mine.
why can't i make this same impact like Sasuke Uchiha,ami to soft? Anyways believe me he is your god too.

Ah btw i watched the raw(never tought i would ever watch raw anyways damn Mange owned so big time!!! damn!!!)
Old 2004-05-05, 18:46   Link #162
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
basically... Kakashi > Haku

Kakashi caught in Demonic Ice Mirrors < Haku

EDIT: and i dont think that Haku could catch kakshi in the Demonic Ice Mirrors unless he had some help
Sasuke was easily able to deal with haku once he activated sharingan, dodge everything quite easy and haku had to resort to using naruto as bait to hit him. How do you expect haku to hit kakashi who has a more developed sharingan and have used it much longer, no doubt can use it better than sasuke at the time, not to mention MUCH MUCH faster..and out of the 1000 jutsu he knows, he could probably break those mirros with one of them. Sasuke tried with a flame..his flame was too weak..if kakashi use the small tidal wave to break it it'll work. I think the special books show haku = 1/2 of kakashi strength, not sure.

Getting back on topic, this episode was pretty good, nicely done. Waiting for the translation could take quite some time though.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 18:48   Link #163
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
you obviously dont understand that by the time Sasuke had his Sharingan activated Haku was drastically low on chakra and couldnt keep up his original speed in the mirrors
Old 2004-05-05, 18:50   Link #164
wnkryo
HainShodan

9 page disscussion for an episode that's not even out--Either more people are starting to read the manga or more people learned japanese.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 18:51   Link #165
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
or ppl just like to speculate and talk about an episode
Old 2004-05-05, 18:51   Link #166
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
or ppl just like to speculate and talk about an episode

Right >.>.........
Old 2004-05-05, 18:53   Link #167
n00blike
member 69 of S.P.A. ;)

Talking

wooooohoo go sharks!

yeah i hope this eps will be as god as it was in the manga!
n00blike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 19:09   Link #168
tektonik
I can see that speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
9 page disscussion for an episode that's not even out--Either more people are starting to read the manga or more people learned japanese.
Its worse than that. People are amazing guessers and talk about Itachi therefor spoiling the whole episode and the next few along with it.
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 19:18   Link #169
Dark Shogun
Shin Otaku Timer

Send a message via AIM to Dark Shogun
Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonik
not all Uchiha had sharingan only a select few, I think he gets a bonus for a sneak attack too so while he is powerful I think a Sannin would beat him.

No but I will have to wait for anbu I loved bakasan's work his translations were as good as Anbu's
Ok so one episode is messed up and you have "lost faith" in us? Ok thats no problem. Anbu and Anone will be out probably like between Friday and Sunday. Or you can wait for Dr. Jackal's release which should be out about the same time. We will be releasing ours sometime early tomorrow.

Dark Shogun
Dark Shogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 19:24   Link #170
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by -HyugaNeji-
Well i find it quite amusing to see, maybe even grown ups, disucuss about such trivial matter like who is stronger and who is not. Oh my god, just watch the series, discuss about things that happened and not about things that might happen in the mind of the manga creator the next weeks, months, years. You really must absolutely love that anime/manga otherwise i can't understand it I even heard sth. like "common sense". This is unbelieavable, you guys are talking about some fictional comic mainly produced for youths, this is no science.
"Common sense," logic, and physics to an extent can be applied to a fictional story regardless of its targetted age group, so I don't see what's so unbelievable as long as the discussions follow the rules of the Naruto universe. It might seen pointless to you, but some people do it because they are just bored/friendly and like to explain/argue while others just can't stand absurd comments and will correct them with evidence or reasonable support.

Quote:
But well i don't want to flame, this is just my oppinion. And if someone so strongly beliefs that x is stronger then y, because z said x is stronger then himself, he/she should belief it and be happy.
I can believe firmly in my mind that Ino is way stronger than Neji. Nothing would happen if I keep this opinion to myself, but when I seriously proclaim it as a fact, any other member who is sane or thinks better of Neji will of course speak against it...
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 19:25   Link #171
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonik
Its worse than that. People are amazing guessers and talk about Itachi therefor spoiling the whole episode and the next few along with it.
Better get used to geting spoiled in this forum -.-
Old 2004-05-05, 19:33   Link #172
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Better get used to geting spoiled in this forum -.-
Thats so true its not even funny, Ya know with all the "rules" and all.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 20:17   Link #173
odago-san

looky here now... itachi can definatly take on 4 of those jounins i have been reading you guys post and can stay silent no more... how the hell can u think itachi is just a normal jounin level ninja who would loose to those 4? i mean for god said orochimaru is terrified of him... that should say alot. i dont care if orochimaru is about the same level as him or stronger he is still scared of him.. i hate noobs who dont know anything and just say nonsense... pisses me off.

spoiler: i dont know if this is a spoiler but he was an anbu leader!!! at 13 that should say alot too.. so all u newbs think clearly b4 u start posting nonsense dam it.. or else...
odago-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 20:34   Link #174
CommS007

Orochimaru doesn't seem that terrified >_>
Those 4 jounins would still be able to tire him imho

And yes we know his age and rankings he had
CommS007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 20:35   Link #175
Asmedaus

Quote:
Oh my god, just watch the series, discuss about things that happened and not about things that might happen in the mind of the manga creator the next weeks, months, years.
Though the tone of your message seems descriptive, you did try to put a bit of emphasis on the above quote. I think the points sarcasteak made are all valid, so I only want to add something to see if you'd agree where the "useless" Naruto arguments come from.

The thing is, if all of us only had beliefs about the anime then we would not bother posting, since every belief would be just as valid as another. The purpose of arguing is to see who has the more reasonable response given the facts that are presented. You are right, a person has to really like the subject matter in order to find this facts and consistencies. In the science for example, a lot of the facts are set in stone, so most of the arguments can be solved. I use science because you made a point in saying Naruto is targeted for the younger crowd (which I don't disagree with, but to make a point I picked a more adult subject, science)

In Naruto universe, unfortunately or fortunately...depends on how you look at it, there is a lot of grey area. The grey area comes from the fact that we are not given all the facts and cannot get all the facts, so we must assume some of the things that happen, and this leads to different interpretation of the course of the anime.

Yet, if I state that Naruto will turn out to be superman, and you state that Naruto will turn out to be Hokage, it seems you'd have the upper hand in the argument, because your reasoning is based on the already established universe of rules, Naruto universe, that we have accepted as the schema of the argument. So my belief would be unreasonable.
Asmedaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 21:16   Link #176
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
Whats the stupidest thing you've heard?

I really don't think Sasuke is going to be the one to beat him. I'm willing to bet on

that.

Even if he could see Haku, would he have been able to stop his fast attacks? Remember he had the sharingan and he was cought in Zabuza's trap and he was helpless.

He has other techniques but pretty much most of them are what he's copied. His only original technique is the Chidori.
Not to be rude but you are wrong about two things.

1. In most anime series, if you has an evil brother, he usually die by the hands of

the little brother. There are a few exceptions liKe Vision of Escaflowne and you

have to watch episode 82 to hear what Itachi said to Kakashi about the

Sharingan.

2. Haku couldn't kill Sasuke because of the sharingan, so he had to used Naruto

as bait. Also, haku isn't in the same level as Kakashi, who has an inventory of

thousand of jutsus that can break his ice mirror technique. The reason why

Kakashi got caught was because he had 4 people to look after, if that wasn't the

case, he would have never had fallen for that trap.

Last edited by Last of the Uchiha; 2004-05-06 at 02:02.
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 00:32   Link #177
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
I don't see why everyone is writing-off S-O as total morons. They tried a new translator for episode 81, and a few phrases were stupidly wrong. but... they're work in the past has been good! For anyone just getting into naruto, give both groups a try before you make your decision. I perosnally think S-O is better, but i'm a naruto crack fiend. All i want is fast fast fast.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 00:32   Link #178
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Not to be rude but you are wrong about two things.

1. In most anime series, if you has an evil brother, he usually die by the hands of

the little brother. There are a few exceptions liKe Vision of Escaflowne and you

have to watch episode 82 to hear what Itachi said to Kakashi about the

Sharingan.

2. Haku coudn't kill Sasuke because of the sharingan, so he had to used Naruto

as bait. Also, haku isn't in the same level as Kakashi, who has an inventory of

thousand of jutsus that can break his ice mirror technique. The reason why

Kakashi got caught was because he had 4 people to look after, if that wasn't the

case, he would have never had fallen for that trap.

1. This is not OTHER anime's. This is something else so you can't just say i'm wrong and base that on other anime's you've seen.

Itachi is way too strong for Sasuke, i don't see Sasuke being able to beat him EVER. I read the manga so i know what Itachi said. His words was that only a sharingan user can beat another sharingan user. Thats what he said, but do you really believe thats true? Itachi has his weeknesses, and his own technique that he used on Kakashi is like a double edged sword to him.

And, just because he said only a sharingan user can beat another one, it doesn't mean its true. He only thinks that, i've seen enough anime and hear a character say this and that person can't beat me and they are always wrong. How many people said that Naruto couldn't beat Itachi in the chuunin exam? And just because they said that does it mean its true? nope, they were all wrong. I don't know why you are taking every word a character said as fact.

Like i said before, Itachi is not a god, and to say only one of his own kind can beat him is just ridiculous. He's strong, but there will always be someone stronger. Like Itachi himself said, every strong man has his weakness, and Itachi has shown some of his weeknesses already.

Anyway i'm not going to get into this topic again, i've talked about this enough in another thread and it only dragged on.

2. How do you know Kakashi would have been able to break the Haku's ice? You don't know that. Was he able to break out of the water prison? No. I don't care how he got cought, all i'm saying is that he was stuck with no way out. Why didn't he break through with 1 of his THOUSANDS of Jutsu's? Because he can't. So maybe that would have been the same case with the ice mirrors.
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 00:43   Link #179
thelightandthedark
Ninja Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
I don't see why everyone is writing-off S-O as total morons. They tried a new translator for episode 81, and a few phrases were stupidly wrong. but... they're work in the past has been good! For anyone just getting into naruto, give both groups a try before you make your decision. I perosnally think S-O is better, but i'm a naruto crack fiend. All i want is fast fast fast.
I agree apart from last week the quality of their releases was imo better than bakasan's and the translations didn't seem off. Plus they are quick like the devil
thelightandthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-06, 00:45   Link #180
GreyArea
Meatf***er

This Naruto vs Itachi arguement cannot be solved. Simply because 'power' in Naruto is both unspecified an non-commutative (use a dictionary if you dont understand). A person could beat another through simply exploiting a weakness or randomly happening to have the right type of technique to overpower the other, and yet will find themselves unable to attack/defend against a 'weaker' opponent.

Also,another problem lies with the Hyuuga members, in that their fighting style (mainly strong taijutsu techniques) is a bit over the top, and as taijutsu is invariably close range, an opponent can only really cope by having high level taijutsu techniques, or fighting long range; though we have yet to see much in the way of long range attacks beyond high level ninjutsu techniques (which the characters can exactly dish out frequently).

I hope that made some sense.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote