Notices

Old 2011-02-12, 01:32   Link #5981
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
I'm back everyone. Sorry for being afk .

Archon is here too if he stops being a bastard.
Pstt, good luck with that. Maybe I'll watch some anime before that.

Nah...

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 04:33   Link #5982
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Just had a few games to go around, and I think it is time that we communicate and plan more before the match. Even a simple build allocation and timing should be ok.

Btw, Shiori is mine. So is Hakua, Ayumi and Tenri. So quit trying to your grubby hands on them you perverts.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 05:29   Link #5983
brocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Btw, Shiori is mine. So is Hakua, Ayumi and Tenri. So quit trying to your grubby hands on them you perverts.
Says the one hoarding all of them for himself

Anyway sorry i didn't get around to playing as much as i could've, i wanted to watch the MSL semifinals instead lol

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 02:50   Link #5984
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Google you can come one now. We are all AFK but we are still on.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-02-13, 04:05   Link #5985
brocko

Quote:
Google you can come one now. We are all AFK but we are still on.
My bad. My neighbour just wanted to watch some SC2 so i figured he'd enjoyed watching some of the Progamers play instead of me haha Showed him the GSTL finals between ST and IM, well the last 3 games of the series at least.

I'm on now if people (still) feel like gaming.

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.

Last edited by brocko; 2011-02-13 at 08:46.
Old 2011-02-14, 00:26   Link #5986
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Only Ying is on now. Where is everyone? Proto the prototype human-zerg hybrid just left.

Old 2011-02-14, 00:37   Link #5987
brocko

Guess I'll jump on too then.

Old 2011-02-16, 14:28   Link #5988
JuGG

Gah. I've been meaning to get online on this for ages but my internet connection is playing up at the moment and is causing constant hitches every few seconds--even when I'm playing against the AI in a custom game. This is such a pain, has anyone got any suggestions?
Old 2011-02-16, 16:38   Link #5989
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuGG View Post
Gah. I've been meaning to get online on this for ages but my internet connection is playing up at the moment and is causing constant hitches every few seconds--even when I'm playing against the AI in a custom game. This is such a pain, has anyone got any suggestions?
I'm having the same issue myself... Where my internet connection just has these random "jump" moments and it disconnects me, that's where I'm too scared to even play online matches or I will just give my opponent a free win.. But if your internet problem is still the same for other online games and not just Starcraft 2, then I would probably suggest the "Tech Support" sub-forum. Only if no one else here knows the answer.
Old 2011-02-17, 03:03   Link #5990
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Probably the only game I have actually made a difference.

In the most unexpected way.

Old 2011-02-17, 23:07   Link #5991
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

We still haven't done a ffa... Maybe the next time when theres more than 4 people?
Old 2011-02-18, 03:04   Link #5992
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Help. I am addicted to marines.

Old 2011-02-18, 04:43   Link #5993
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Try Ghosts than.
Old 2011-02-18, 05:17   Link #5994
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Help. I am addicted to marines.
Wait till you're addicted to hellions...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 08:24   Link #5995
brocko

He's not addicted to marines. It's the stimpacks that he's addicted to, but i can see how the nauseousness from the combustive hellion gas can get addictive too

Old 2011-02-18, 10:12   Link #5996
demonfang

I though Nyan was addicted to MULES, poor guy never trains enough SCVs to keep up with the rest of us from mid-game on.

He also gets supply-capped and expands a bit too slowly but that's another story
demonfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-18, 11:49   Link #5997
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonfang View Post
I though Nyan was addicted to MULES, poor guy never trains enough SCVs to keep up with the rest of us from mid-game on.

He also gets supply-capped and expands a bit too slowly but that's another story
I am horrible at macromanagement....and I go large army small logistics. MULES are free anyway, and for 1 less SCV, I can train 1 more marine.

And now I am still addicted to marines. Can't stop training them!

Old 2011-02-19, 01:14   Link #5998
triskelion
*Fansubber

Think about it this way, you make more SCVs, which mine more minerals to make more barracks, to make even more marines!
triskelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 01:19   Link #5999
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
I am horrible at macromanagement....and I go large army small logistics. MULES are free anyway, and for 1 less SCV, I can train 1 more marine.

And now I am still addicted to marines. Can't stop training them!
Every tip about micromanagement online has a part about producing harvester constantly. I guess in the long term they get you minerals a lot quicker (and a lot more minerals) and let you build your army faster.

I personally like bio units, too (go MMM almost every game, lol). I need to try incorporating mech into my play, but I'm always kinda scared of changing things...

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 01:23   Link #6000
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Every scv you miss means 1 less marine in a few minutes.

If you notice your opponent has 2x your army in 10 minutes, hotkey that cc and keep pressing s. There's no compromising here. If you are cutting constant worker production that means you intend to cripple or kill the enemy by the 8 minute mark. Usually if I have to pick between a marine or scv, I'll built the scv first, unless they're like rushing or something.

Minimum of 2 workers per mineral patch, and don't forget you have to expand too. That would mean about 22 workers per base (16 workers for 8 mineral patches, and 6 for gas.)

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blizzard, starcraft, windows