Send a message via AIM to Yoshi31 Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshi31
i'm looking for the song list or lyrics from the anime
anyone gottem? pm please
Yoshi31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 21:59   Link #242
pandabearnay
Huh? Wha?? Nani??!!

Red face

Wow! Maho-chan is so hot. We need more pool scenes with her in it. OMG i feel like a pedo. Anyone else feel that way? heh. Anyways ep6 was great. I hope Koyuki doesn't always act like a wuss. By the way, is the manga licensed? Anyone know by what company. Feel free to tell me to look with my eyes and not with my mouth if im asking a stupid question.
pandabearnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-24, 23:57   Link #243
yuwing
mr. panty thief

i think the anime itself is degrading....... pretty boring compared to manga.
yuwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 01:23   Link #244
Anime-FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuwing
i think the anime itself is degrading....... pretty boring compared to manga.

you're pretty idiot yourself. its just EPISODE 6 RIGHT NOW...

making a conclusion at the early part of the show.

Last edited by Anime-FAN; 2004-11-25 at 08:36.
Anime-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 01:40   Link #245
Budweineken
Crap

I sometimes wish i could get the high on manga people and kick them in the nuts... i have yet to figure out why every single anime is criticized by manga readers... it is pointless to do so... manga 90% (for those who read manga) is superior to anime... so why bother putting down an anime just because it is not to manga standards... just take it for what it is and enjoy it... and if you want to boast about a manga for a certain series.... why dont you just go to the manga section and talk all you want there... instead of going into an anime section thread were the people are enjoying a series and just trash it because "manga owns it"
Budweineken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 04:44   Link #246
Anime-FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budweineken
I sometimes wish i could get the high on manga people and kick them in the nuts... i have yet to figure out why every single anime is criticized by manga readers... it is pointless to do so... manga 90% (for those who read manga) is superior to anime... so why bother putting down an anime just because it is not to manga standards... just take it for what it is and enjoy it... and if you want to boast about a manga for a certain series.... why dont you just go to the manga section and talk all you want there... instead of going into an anime section thread were the people are enjoying a series and just trash it because "manga owns it"
agreed. even though im a manga reader myself but i like BECK anime way more than the manga. I am no newbie in manga (has 50+gb of manga collection)
so watch it before you flame me, like "i havent read much of it". :fingers:

This is the BECK 'ANIME' section, so sheshhh it with the manga.
Also plz think before you post, it makes you really an idiot if you posted something wrong. Like the post i quoted (ontop), WTF was he thinking its just only episode 6.
Old 2004-11-25, 04:54   Link #247
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime-FAN
you're pretty idiot yourself. its just EPISODE 6 RIGHT NOW...

wonder why i had to write it in CAPS? figure it out smartboy.
Figure out why you had to write it in caps?

I'm guessing that your Caps Lock is broken. For some reason your keyboard shifts between capitals and lower case at random. That would account for why you start your sentences with lower case letters.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 06:23   Link #248
stpehen
kisses for all

Since when is 6 episodes not a long enough period to form a valid opinion of whether or not a series is improving or declining?

Watched episode 8 today. First real example of a Dying Breed rock song. Sounds like Pearl Jam only more boring. =|
stpehen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 08:34   Link #249
Anime-FAN

for a 26 episode show it still not long enough. And if you were boring of the show, why the heck do you even keep watching it and complain about it? :/

and i wasn't referring that to you NoSannNiwa(admin). I'll edit it and make it clear eh??
Old 2004-11-25, 10:19   Link #250
Maxter
Boku wa Great desu! Ehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOcyOgl
Spoiler:

I downloaded the manga and finished all 19 volumes in 2 days .. wonder when is their next release ... great manga .. gonna be great in anime too!
Hehe, I read it all in two days too actually, after watching the first 3 eps of the anime. I usuaally like anime better than manga (probably jsut becouse I'm amore of a movie-person than a book-person), but in the Beck-case, it's the other way around. The anime is, however, definitely good enough to be really entertaining so far, so of course Ill keep on watching it.

Also, 26 episodes seems VERY short considering how far the manga has come so far (plus, it isn't even finished). I'm sure AnimeNfo simply screwed up at that point.
Maxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 10:30   Link #251
RX79GMCustom
Grumpy Bear

lucille is actually real, although the mythos was changed but the story is still cool. link: http://www.worldblues.com/bbking/prairie/lucille.html
RX79GMCustom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 12:59   Link #252
bOcyOgl
lv.2 频道贼

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX79GMCustom
lucille is actually real, although the mythos was changed but the story is still cool. link: http://www.worldblues.com/bbking/prairie/lucille.html
ah .. the sound of the real lucille ~~ beautiful

now lets compare it with the anime lucille later
bOcyOgl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 17:41   Link #253
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxter
Also, 26 episodes seems VERY short considering how far the manga has come so far (plus, it isn't even finished). I'm sure AnimeNfo simply screwed up at that point.
The 26 episodes will probably reach
Spoiler:
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 22:00   Link #254
Feral

Just started watching, watched up to episode 5. Does AE have a regular release schedule?

<3 Beck.
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 22:54   Link #255
Anime-FAN

This is THE anime. They don't have to follow what excatly happening in the manga. So 6 episodes is still too early to actually talk crap about it :/
Old 2004-11-26, 00:47   Link #256
Maxter
Boku wa Great desu! Ehehe

I don't think links to mp3's are allowed here. Also, the OP? I mean, I've had that one for several weeks already, gotten tired of it. The album Best Crusaders of the other hand... 28 tracks or so ^^
Maxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 15:37   Link #257
acidjames

yeah, the real lucille is a superb guitar, but dont forget, in beck Lucille is a Gibson LesPaul and the real lucille is more like a Gibson ES-355
acidjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 16:49   Link #258
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxter
I don't think links to mp3's are allowed here.

only links to certain kinds of "illegal" things are allowed it seems.

(those least likely to provoke legal trouble ka mo shiren)
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 00:24   Link #259
DigitalisAkujin
Web Developer

Send a message via AIM to DigitalisAkujin Send a message via MSN to DigitalisAkujin
Wow thats so fucking hipocritical. Lets link to ILLIGAL by WORLD LAW fansubs (don't even try to argue this one) but not link to an MP3 of the same anime you are linking to. You do realize most of the time the audio track on the episodes is MP3 right?

Ok now that I'm done bitching....
The last episode was dissappointing but I still love the series.
DigitalisAkujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 00:40   Link #260
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalisAkujin
Wow thats so fucking hipocritical. Lets link to ILLIGAL by WORLD LAW fansubs (don't even try to argue this one) but not link to an MP3 of the same anime you are linking to. You do realize most of the time the audio track on the episodes is MP3 right?
I know it is somewhat hypocritical, but the code we live by is the Digital Fansubbers Code of Ethics. The concept of fansubbing is that we are making something more accessable to people who would otherwise not be able to enjoy it properly. Since mp3s are identical to the OST there is no "value added" to justify their existence. That is how we justify allowing fansubs, but not mp3s.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, romance, shounen