AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-20, 18:43   Link #1
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Puri Puri Primula! Club

Why is there no Primula thread up in here??????????????? ...anywho she deserves one right??
of course Primula deserves something!
well this thread is dedicated to the ppl who are dedicated to and love Primula. We'll talk about how much we love Primula and how kawaii she is. We'll talk about her new neko-maid style and her bad [but came from the goodness of her heart] cooking. I think you get the point

If you don't like Primula...dont post negative thoughts about her in this thread. Or else face the horror of her neko CHOP CHOP magic that will blow you away!

Primula!Primula!Primula!Primula!Primula!Primula!!Primula!!!!

to be in the Puri Puri Primula club, there are only two simple rules you must follow:

1) to join, one just have to love Rimu-chan, that's all. She doesn't need to be in 1st place, as long there is love for her, u can join

2) anyone can post in the thread, just don't bring the flame war between the clubs in. the thread is all about Rimu-chan, nothing else. at the same up, we can keep our club neutral to all the other girls. (seriously, a lot of ppl are quite tried of the flame wars. hahaha)refer back to the paragraph before the large "Primula" if you still dont quite understand. though that consequence is for some other reason, its the same for all the rules.

lets see, one of the PPPC [PPP committee people] asked for a member list so i went through all six pages and wrote down the name of each person that said they wanted to join and I did not include the people that didnt clearly say they wanted to join.

This means that the member is in the PPP committee
This means you are an official PPP member [be proud..i know our little rimu chan is ^_^]

evil-samurai
Flo
chrono12
monir
kira_lacusXX
crimen scythe
shuiro-ai
angelsama
blackflame
Lycoris
paracelsus
npal
DJpNoiEcLipSe
Winter&Summer
<3 shinn
gabbit
Princess Primula
SweetHoney
Feiro-X
Sierra Angel
papaquong
blitz1/2
rave_master16
Mimblewimble
1st Mate Bob
traziemykel

^^Tell me that you want to join and ill add you to the list!

and here is our Primula badge:

made by Flo

and here is our Primula acronym:
Primula,
Really
Ingenious
Masterpiece
U'll
Love
Appreciating

also made by Flo

and now for some Primula super kawaii chibi figures! [riker [our special member guest] posted these in page 5, but ill put them here to make them official] there are four in total:

and a quote from riker as well
"please don't hotlink it from my account.
Upload it to Imageshack or something. :x"

here is a special PPP signature that flo made:

and last but not least...
PLEASE HELP US BY VOTING FOR PRIMULA IN THE MAIN POLL!!!

Last edited by kira_lacusXX; 2006-12-31 at 11:50.
Old 2005-12-20, 18:50   Link #2
evil-samurai

I always thought about making a thread, but didn't get around to it ~wasn't sure if if there were enough Rim-chan fans that would post ^^

The Cutest Girl in Shuffle of course deservse her own thread ~ No other girl can compare to Rim-chan with Cuteness & Personality

Primula Fans, show you care! Vote!! for Primula!!!!

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2005-12-21 at 09:23.
Old 2005-12-20, 19:14   Link #3
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
CAN I JOIN?! CAN I JOIN?! ONEGAI!!!...i still bare hatred fro Rin tho...XD
Old 2005-12-20, 19:15   Link #4
Shuiro-Ai
Bleach & Shuffle! Fan

Send a message via MSN to Shuiro-Ai
I want to join but I'm also a Kaede fan...is that okay?
Old 2005-12-20, 19:16   Link #5
LilleNisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
I always thought about making a thread, but didn't get around to it ~wasn't sure if if there were enough Rim-chan fans that would post ^^
I was thinking the same about Sia, but then id probobly end up there alone going "yeah! Go Sia! Cutest girl waiii! Yay!" And the rest of you would just thought I'm even more crazy
Old 2005-12-20, 19:16   Link #6
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Hmm.. i wonder if i'll be allowed to join each club.. ^^;
Old 2005-12-20, 19:21   Link #7
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
join KKR, it's the best for relieving stress and having fun...Join TOday...XD
Old 2005-12-20, 19:31   Link #8
evil-samurai

Arrr.. hmmm.. well as for all the other clubs It doesn't happen or does it? ( I just thought that these clubs were to show what character you liked best) might be best just to keep it to Rim-chan (fav char) fans ^^ or else i'm sure that nearly everyone would join, because you just cant hate Primula so it wouldn't show all the Fans that love Primula's character the Best! ^^

Still that shouldn't stop you from talking in the thread, and talk about about Much a a Kick As* Character Primula is

oh! monir just remembered you Created this Mystery Rim-chan thread, not sure if it was just for that topic ^^ or for Primula in general ^^;;

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2005-12-20 at 20:42.
Old 2005-12-20, 19:54   Link #9
Arakawa Takeshi
Christmas Eater

Send a message via AIM to Arakawa Takeshi Send a message via MSN to Arakawa Takeshi
I say you should be able to go into all if you want. That way you won't be torn between friends who want to be in a certain club.
Old 2005-12-20, 20:06   Link #10
sibladeko
Cynical Romantic

What I don't like is Crimen randomly going into every fan thread (Kaede, Asa, Nerine, Primula) and basically screaming KILL RIN.
Granted, maybe the KKK will welcome his antics, but it gets old.
It's like he's spewing his milk into other people's food -_-; keep it in your own fan thread, don't think somehow you're important when you visit others.

Honestly, I think Rin is pretty damn cool.
Him and Jun (From Rozen Maiden) kick all sorts of proverbial ass.

Anyway, Primula would definitely be number one if I didn't feel so guilty about loli.
Old 2005-12-20, 20:06   Link #11
ranchan13

Shouldn't this be the Pedo Pedo Primula thread?
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2005-12-20, 20:11   Link #12
evil-samurai

^^;; for the record Primula is only one or two years younger then, Her Magic is just one of the reasons that makes her look younger. Some other Character is kinda like that too.. should be explained in the anime by the end.

EDIT// Note>> I think that might be best, just as you say Arakawa Takeshi You should be able to join all the fanclubs if you want to ~ Just with the requirement of loving that Character

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2005-12-20 at 20:58.
Old 2005-12-20, 20:29   Link #13
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibladeko
What I don't like is Crimen randomly going into every fan thread (Kaede, Asa, Nerine, Primula) and basically screaming KILL RIN.
Granted, maybe the KKK will welcome his antics, but it gets old.
It's like he's spewing his milk into other people's food -_-; keep it in your own fan thread, don't think somehow you're important when you visit others.

Honestly, I think Rin is pretty damn cool.
Him and Jun (From Rozen Maiden) kick all sorts of proverbial ass.

Anyway, Primula would definitely be number one if I didn't feel so guilty about loli.
GOD! YOU JUST HAD TO INSULT ME!!! I only post Kill Rin for advertisement purposes and if im bored at the moment... im not KKK dammit...and Jun is way better than Rin...he knows how to treat dolls...

Gomen gomen... i got a little too out of hand with the kill Rin thing
Old 2005-12-20, 21:14   Link #14
chrono12
PPP

Yeah!!! A thread dedicated to Rm-chan alone so now the club is officially formed with a thread for us

Rim-chan is so kawaii!!!!!

Seriously who can resist the moeness of Rim-chan? Who? i'm alright with the club opening to other club members. i'm a strong believer of sharing the moeness around wat's more this club can even be a neutral grounds where other clubs members set aside their differences & adore in the kawaiiness of Rim-chan

Rim-chan!!!Rim-chan!!! Rim-chan!!!Rim-chan!!!Rim-chan!!!
Old 2005-12-20, 21:24   Link #15
Rion Steiner

Hahaha! I guess in this anime Rin really doesnt deserve to have a chance with Primula. She would be a perfect match with Negima . Cmon! that kid is younger than Rin and he can take girls 6 times as much than Rin can! Its all about the magic stick.

I hope people in this guild aren't as freaky as those crazy ones in the AAA, and KKR. Surely they act way worse than Kaede's dark side.
Old 2005-12-20, 21:45   Link #16
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

seriously...wut a way to put down the KKR...it's not that bad..it's really just about sharing ur thoughts on Rin...and some r more extreme than others..
Old 2005-12-20, 21:48   Link #17
Blackflame
Master of fire

man sign me up...

primula is the best!!
Old 2005-12-20, 21:54   Link #18
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Prim will rule all universe!
Old 2005-12-20, 21:57   Link #19
Rion Steiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
seriously...wut a way to put down the KKR...it's not that bad..it's really just about sharing ur thoughts on Rin...and some r more extreme than others..
Ops sorry Crimen I thought that npal was in your club
Old 2005-12-20, 21:57   Link #20
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
GOD! YOU JUST HAD TO INSULT ME!!! I only post Kill Rin for advertisement purposes and if im bored at the moment... im not KKK dammit...and Jun is way better than Rin...he knows how to treat dolls...

Gomen gomen... i got a little too out of hand with the kill Rin thing
Commit Harakiri to atone for your sin.
Closed Thread