AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 0 0%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 0 0%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 0 0%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-19, 00:53   Link #161
Nvis
Where are the good animes

A nice boat is not going to give this episode a rating better than '1'.
Old 2007-09-19, 00:58   Link #162
Spastic_Hobo

well shit, I absolutely hated this show at first, and grew to despise Makoto and everyone around him more and more as it went on. The only saving grace was knowing that there was the possibility of a violent ending to it all.

Now I'm actually excited to see how this is gonna end since we know somebody is gonna die.
Old 2007-09-19, 01:05   Link #163
philmein

Ok, so I haven't seen episode one at all, and right now, after reading a few threads, I don't think I should even consider watching this show. Love, jealousy and then what, murder? Even the final episode was canceled due to major violence. "School Days" is such an ironic title for this show. Man..

Anyone even recommend this show?
Old 2007-09-19, 01:34   Link #164
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
Ok, so I haven't seen episode one at all, and right now, after reading a few threads, I don't think I should even consider watching this show. Love, jealousy and then what, murder? Even the final episode was canceled due to major violence. "School Days" is such an ironic title for this show. Man..

Well, it is good if you like scream at your T.V. or Computer screen from all the crazy and stupid stuff that happen on this show. If you can put up with Real Man of Genuis know as Makoto and his mission to score with all the chicks and hurt every one of them in the process. If you can deal with all the cute females that should have common sense and know that Makoto was a fool and they would been better off messing with somebody else but they got Makoto on the their mind. If you can deal with this type of stuff then I will recommend this show, if not Rumbling Hearts is much better then this trainwreck..
Old 2007-09-19, 01:39   Link #165
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

Yes! You Are The Worst Ending To An Anime Ever!

Cept for when Bokurano ends, cuz that's garanteed to be gawd awful.

Now that this happened, the floodgates are opened, censorfagotroy will take over hte anime world? Nice ass? NICE BOAT MOAR LIKE!

HAYATE WAS A START, THE WORLD IS NOW OURS TO CENSOR
*Kefka Whoop*
Old 2007-09-19, 01:44   Link #166
Cruel
Spiff'd Member

Quote:

I reccoment School Days because it's one of a kind. You won't find another anime like it. Has one of the worst male leads. There are moments you say WTF??? But overcoming those moments make the show so good. The creators are successfully making us feel pain over this series. That is enough for me! Dunno about you!
Old 2007-09-19, 01:46   Link #167
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
A nice boat is not going to give this episode a rating better than '1'.
You haven't even seen it yet

Quote:

I recommend it just for watching a trainwreck in progress.
Old 2007-09-19, 01:48   Link #168
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
i guess we'll have to wait until the final episode comes...
and i was about to marathon school days(i only watched ep 1 and letting the rest sit in my hd)...
at least it's safe to say that it's a bloody finale...
i wonder what the body count would be? who'll be said bodies? and who'll do the killings?
so many questions and still pending the last episode for the answer...

anyways...
here's my take on the boat issue...
Old 2007-09-19, 01:50   Link #169
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
You haven't even seen it yet
Cuz, you know, not ending a show is totaly 10 material.
Old 2007-09-19, 01:54   Link #170
Meatrose
Antihero

Haha, I don't believe this. I was stacking up on School Days episodes without watching them, since I wanted to watch 1 through 11 in one sitting, only to wait a couple of days for the final episode (in order to hype it), and what happens? Well, all this! I watched episodes 1 - 11 the day before yesterday. Guess I should've waited until all episodes were released, then I wouldn't have to be pissed today.

Cheers uncle Fate.
Old 2007-09-19, 02:03   Link #171
Sairou

Lol, have a nice day Makoto, your life has been spared...for now...!!! Lol =P
Old 2007-09-19, 02:04   Link #172
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan-san View Post
Cuz, you know, not ending a show is totaly 10 material.
Who said that they're not showing the ending? And it's not the anime's fault that the TV stations decided not to show it.
Old 2007-09-19, 02:08   Link #173
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
Who said that they're not showing the ending? And it's not the anime's fault that the TV stations decided not to show it.
It's a two way dance, if the TV Station doesn't have the balls then the anime is doomed and simmilar.

It's Worker and Parasyte one dies, the other dies with it.

INSTANT 1

also, there's a very high chance AT-X will bow to the censorfags and block it too.
Old 2007-09-19, 02:35   Link #174
Crisu
ISML Kaichō
*IT Support

Well I can now say I was the 'victim' or witness of a new meme being born.

I'm sure in the future, let's say .. for the newest season of House. If the final episode (or any episode) is cancelled or delayed for any reason, we'll get a "NICE HOUSE" or something like that .. with an picture of an actual house.

How fun.

Anyway, I think I wouldn't mind seeing a black-blood version of the final ep if it means it can air soon. Waiting on the DVD release is too long. >_> As long as the censored version doesn't cut out any scenes entirely?
Old 2007-09-19, 03:59   Link #175
ipernorris

I don't get the reason because of an anime episode should be post-poned and/or stopped from airing just because of some assassination. The censorship in Japan is much worse than I thought.
Old 2007-09-19, 04:06   Link #176
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
I don't get the reason because of an anime episode should be post-poned and/or stopped from airing just because of some assassination. The censorship in Japan is much worse than I thought.
Well obviously so the people don't go and say it's anime that made her do it. xD I'm just rofling my pants off. <3 myself for deciding not to follow this. If you see what happens to anime in the states. Japan got it good. D:
Old 2007-09-19, 04:18   Link #177
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
Well obviously so the people don't go and say it's anime that made her do it. xD I'm just rofling my pants off. <3 myself for deciding not to follow this. If you see what happens to anime in the states. Japan got it good. D:
The puritans and friends can think such crap... anyway I downloaded the game endings and some of them are regarded to as "very bloody". Well I thought there was a bit of blood, but not that much people scream around.
I think we're becoming a bit too much sissies... let's go watch the ending of the Berserk anime, it would be a good lesson!
Old 2007-09-19, 04:27   Link #178
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Well if you compare the size/population.
Japan have about the same as 40% of American population.
Homicide in America is more than TWENTY TIMES that of Japan.

Do your math.
You're almost nine times more likely to be murdered in United States as you are in Japan.
In fact, the homicide rate "per population" reports on both countries show almost exactly 9 times the diffrence.

So no, we don't need to hear "there's a lot of murders in Japan" from an American.
Edit: sorry, you're Canadian. Canada has much lower crime rate than US, though, I'll give you that.
You're only 3 and half times more murderous than the Japanese, per population.

It seems to be some common misconception by Americans that Japan isn't a large populated nation...
A lot of people seem to think we're the size of Hawaii. US is only two and half times larger in population size than Japan, fellas.

Last edited by aohige; 2007-09-19 at 04:57.
Old 2007-09-19, 05:17   Link #179
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
So in the end it -was- about "politically correct" stuff and sensitivity...

Sigh, yeah, like not airing an anime episode solves anything about what happened, and surely the people involved are going to watch it and care, they must be thinking of watching anime now. Ah well...
Old 2007-09-19, 05:35   Link #180
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

This is the decision of the TV stations and they have the right to do so.
I don't believe it is quite logical blame them, as this is a proof of decency, but also a guarantee they won't get any issue with outraged spectators and the like.
They don't have anything to gain by cancelling a show, considering the slot issues etc. now, the risk is minimal, compared to the high risk if they still air this thing.

aside of this point, i'm boggling how people can already vote. This is ridiculous, as this decision has NOTHING to do with the actual content of it.